PDA

View Full Version : What I want/what I can give.

West99
04-22-2006, 06:14 AM
I've attached a printscreen with my torrentleech stats (accout that only has 3 weeks).

Invites I can give:

bytelist.org
A-L
supertorrents.org
torrentgeekz.org
tri-tavern.com
hdtvtorrents.net

Account that I can give:

desitorrents.com (unused account)

What I want:

bitmetv.org
scenetorrents
torrentbytes.net
wild bytes

Omicrontheta
04-23-2006, 05:31 PM
Just so you know, it's against Day of Release's privacy policy to list their website in a public place. :P

West99
04-23-2006, 05:33 PM
Nobody?

ilikechikin
04-23-2006, 06:35 PM
There's a few problems with your post.

1. x264

It has come to our attention that some people have been offering invites in Public forums. This is not allowed, and if caught, you will be banned without warning. Check here for more specifics. This being said, offering invites in Other Private Communities is ok, mainly stay away from public Peer-2-peer forums.

This is exactly what they are talking about.

2. A-L

Please remember the posting of the sites full name or url is strictly forbidden in other sites forums.If you wish to post about a-l please use the refrence of acid or a-l.We have been very lenient and just been sending pms but as of late the situation has become more extreme.We do not want to punish our members for trying to bring people here but we are doing this for yours and our security.So please do it right so we can continue to offer everyone invites.Thanks A-L staff.

There have been many announcements and PM's about this.

3. Day of Release

Never post this sites URL anywhere when mentioning this site use Day of Release.

Thank You,

RaXor

This has been a rule since day 1.

4. HDTVTorrents

Uploaded: 699.91 MB
Downloaded: 8.88 GB
Share ratio: 0.077

And this is an unused account?

5. TorrentBytes

Requests NOT going to happen

• Invite system or wait-list feature

There are no invites and there is likely no one that will give you an account.

6. Wild-Bytes

About the invite system. For now it is disabled. This might come back in time if and when things settle back down.

There are no invites and there is likely no one that will give you an account.

West99
04-23-2006, 06:49 PM
4. HDTVTorrents

Look at the attached screenshot. That was also an unused account and other facts are not my problem.
My purpose for my topic is not to lie people just to obtain what I want and to offer what I have, all in a good maner.
So, please, don't take all for granted.

5. TorrentBytes
6. Wild-Bytes

I'll wait for an account then.

2. A-L

I got that now.

1. x264
3. Day of Release

Ok. I'll edit my post right now.

Thank you! It's okay now?

Piyush Singh
04-23-2006, 06:55 PM
@ilikechikin Thanks for the info.

West99
04-23-2006, 07:09 PM
off-topic: Why is that envelope closed? It's the topic closed? I've edited my post. It's not good?

For those users that understand something from this topic and want to trade please PM me.

j0hn
04-24-2006, 02:28 AM
ilikechicken, edit ur post and remove the site name from ur quote taken from the site.

Please remember the posting of the sites full name or url is strictly forbidden in other sites forums.If you wish to post about remove here please use the refrence of acid or a-l.We have been very lenient and just been sending pms but as of late the situation has become more extreme.We do not want to punish our members for trying to bring people here but we are doing this for yours and our security.So please do it right so we can continue to offer everyone invites.Thanks A-L staff.

West99
04-25-2006, 06:30 AM
I want a bitmetv.org invitation please. Is there any left for me? Thank you!

West99
04-29-2006, 10:43 AM
I could also give an tracetraffic account... but it has low stats.