PDA

View Full Version : New Pictures Of Start Page To Orangecd

MusicWorld
04-26-2003, 07:27 PM
http://bellsouthpwp.net/F/u/FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN/orange1.jpg

Luca_Snipes
04-26-2003, 07:41 PM
under "Browse Albums" - "By Year"

along the righthand side - could you get the normal Stats to be linked, Artist, Category etc?

is Tip of the day really needed?

MusicWorld
04-26-2003, 08:30 PM
:beerchug:

scribblec
04-26-2003, 08:43 PM
what the hell is orange cd for?

soopaman
04-26-2003, 08:51 PM
Are you on some sort of "Sales-Commision" MUSICWORLD?? I don't like coming to this forum to be bombarded with adverts/spam about bloody
orange cd posted by you. I'm sure the users of this forum can make up their own minds.

Stop pushing your shit on us!!!!

:angry:

MusicWorld
04-26-2003, 08:53 PM
:beerchug:

Luca_Snipes
04-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by soopaman@26 April 2003 - 21:51
Are you on some sort of "Sales-Commision" MUSICWORLD?? I don't like coming to this forum to be bombarded with adverts/spam about bloody
orange cd posted by you. I'm sure the users of this forum can make up their own minds.

Stop pushing your shit on us!!!!

:angry:
yes we can make up our minds :P

and from what I can tell, people like OrangeCD, and would not have heard of it were it not for MW's constant spam about it.

Much like Soulseek were it not for FC's constant Spam about that.

it's how these places work, people tell people about other programs, and this being "MusicWorld" Orange CD has a place here IMO

N£MO
04-26-2003, 09:07 PM
I got to say im pissed off with seeing this orangecd crap here. :angry:

Why dont you guys who love orangecd so much just to the orangecd forum (http://www.firetongue.com/).

porkshit
04-26-2003, 10:23 PM
MusicWorld is only trying to help his fellow music lovers make their collection that much better. Orange Cd can also make showing our collection to everyone alot easier. who wants to read 3 pages of someones collectio nall in quicklinks? with Orange Cd you can generate an HTML file and put it o nthe web to show your collection. So instead of looking thround pages of verifieds, you see the whole collectio nthere. Anyhow think what you want, i think MusicWOrld is trying to help us all out.

dumdum
04-26-2003, 11:03 PM
what's all the hubbub? it says orangecd in the forum topic. you want to read about it, click it......if you don't, don't........simple ;)

porkshit
04-26-2003, 11:22 PM
exactly!

J'Pol
04-26-2003, 11:52 PM
I like Put Up Your Jukes, as recommended by FunkyC. It does everything I want and is free. Great prog Martha

I like downloading full albums for free, from SoulSeek, as recommended by FunkyC. Great system Martha.

I don´t do commercial programmes. I have nothing against commerciality, as said elsewhere. It´s just not for me.

I don´t intend to download shed loads of music for free, then pay for the player. But good luck with your project, I hope you make a good living from it.

MusicWorld
04-27-2003, 12:12 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhhhh yeah.All this Money.More Colt 45 for me.....thanks for the $20 guys.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Afronaut
04-27-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by dumdum@27 April 2003 - 00:03
what's all the hubbub?  it says orangecd in the forum topic.  you want to read about it, click it......if you don't, don't........simple ;)
Yes, i agree, whats with the attitude anyways? ;)
I found both Soulseek and Orange because of MW. Thank you for that bro :)
Maybe he is advertizing, maybe not, but for some of the ppl here Orange is THE app to
organize your music (cd's/mp3's).
Personally i use it a bit different way, i got 3 bands im playing with right now, with different "repertuar", plus my own music,
what i do is i make a folder with a songs on it, add lyrics, Tabs, notes on the songs, then generate html files
and send them to my band mates via email all over the country. Next time i'll talk with them on the phone, we got the same reference off them infos. About 2 to 3 hours music per band, thats a lot of info.
Found out it is the only program that can do the job. If there is something else out there, please feel free to mention it. :)
Kazaa cant be the ONLY thing to talk about in here, or is it? :ph34r: :lol:

Anyways, kippis:
-GS-

J'Pol
04-27-2003, 12:28 AM
It's not a problem mate.

I haven't got an issue with commercial programs. It's what makes the global economy work.

I have a real problem with people mis-representing themselves.

You haven't done that. You have made it clear from the start that OrangeCD is a commercial venture and that people will have to pay for it.

Best of luck. I hope it goes well.

the_faceman
04-27-2003, 12:40 AM
I have decided to start my own business. Please, send me your songlists, generated by Winamp, and i'll make the list pretty colours and umm.....organise it. or something. for the low, low price of £3.99 (roughly $6)

Send your playlists to: -

a.fake.email.address@you'vebeenhad.com

or alternatively

123 Fake St,
Springfield,
USA

(obvious simpsons reference) :P

Being serious though, even if someone is advertising something, as long as the costs are made clear right away, and there is no hidden crap like spyware, and it is a genuinely useful tool, i think it's not a problem.

It's not like this is the Kazaa Development section of the forum, and as long as we keep things to Music in here, it's cool. People can ignore stuff easily, if it doesn't interest you, don't read it, simple as that.

That said though, when someone is singing the praises of a particular app, it should maybe be kept to a deafening roar lol. Sometimes its a bit over the top.

Anyways, enough about everyone else - SEND ME MY £3.99!!! ($6)

Disclaimer - This Is Not A Flying Toy....

J'Pol
04-27-2003, 12:44 AM
I agree.

It has been quite clear from the start that this is a product for people to buy.

No-one has ever pretended that it is free.

Good luck to the chaps at OrangeCD. I really hope it is a succesfull and profitable venture.

N£MO
04-27-2003, 01:35 AM
Look,lets all be clear about something i have no problems with what is going on with orangecd at all.I even commented on how professional the sites looked yesterday in soulseek.

My problem comes from the fact of how this is being rammed down my throat by musicworld/funky capricorn or whatever you want to call yourself.Have seen on more than one ocassion over the past week where he has blatently advertised this product saying to register for it before 1/05/03 and save 43%.He even posted about it in 'about our website&this forum' in a topic someone wanted help with board software.

I pointed this out to FC when he messaged me in soulseek shortly after i put up my post in this topic.He then informed me that he was going to pm Bender and get him to remove this thread.So i said i would pm mod too as was pissed off with all this shit.

Now if what i said to fc about him advertising this wasn't true then tell me this,why would he then go and edit all of his topics where he had mentioned it in..go look if you dont believe me..Obviously to cover his tracks... :lol:

We are at a filesharing board so for any of you to give me shit about me moaning because i have to pay for something would be hypocrits as we all want something for free...but i dont want some shareware rammed down my throat.

You have an orangecd board HERE (http://forum.firetongue.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl),so why post themes of it here.Just go where the admin/developer can read the posts...how do you expect to improve it if you post here.Maybe he should be made aware of whats going on here... <_<

Oh yes..btw Musicworld gave me a key for orangecd suite a couple of hours ago..so any of you who he has blagged into paying..more fools you.If you who use this just PM me and you can have the key for it from Musicworld a.k.a funky capricorn.

I am putting this here as there are two sides to every story and i witness the bull that FC talks everyday in SS.Didnt want to be mis represented by you FC,so put it here for all to read.

I hope now that fc has editted his posts that this will be and end to it all.But i doubt it :lol:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
04-27-2003, 02:13 AM
:) Will PM Paul or VB and ask to remove this thread and maybe find find a MOD that will remove all post I have made on forum about Orange.Which was what I was trying to do myself by just removing the words.

I will do what makes the community happy and if posting about Orange is no good to the community then I will not do it no more.Sorry to anybody that I have offened in anyway.

FC / MusicWorld B)

N£MO
04-27-2003, 02:16 AM
I have already PM&#39;d bender but he hasnt got back yet.

You were trying to cover your arse,and i cant blame you for that.Just hope we dont see any of the sort of advertising from you like have witnessed over past few days.

As for removing post...is that because the truth hurts... ;)

J'Pol
04-27-2003, 08:00 AM
Let&#39;s not get too harsh guys.

You (N£mo and FC) are both right. I know that sounds stupid, but N£mo is right because it is a commercial product, it is being advertised and more importantly, advertsed all over the board. FC is right cos she is just trying to point folk in the direction of a really good piece of software (I haven&#39;t tried it, but I trust her judgement).

I think that everyone has accepted each others point of view. So it&#39;s all cool.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
04-28-2003, 04:55 AM
:-"

N£MO
04-28-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN [R.I.P]@28 April 2003 - 05:55
:-"
:lol: :lol: hey i recognise that ugly mug anywhere...

I killed musicworld&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

I never liked him anyway,too much of a pussy.

Welcome back FC you whore. ;) :)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
04-28-2003, 05:15 AM
:P As long as this thread stays at the top is fine with me.Showing off a product I sell. :P

ToddM
04-28-2003, 05:17 AM
Hey FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - good to see you back&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thanks you sooooooooooo much for turning me on to OrangeCD (http://www.firetongue.com/)&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I love the program. Would have never known about it if not for you..........nor would I have known about SoulSeek (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=20333) if not for you.

Welcome back &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m glad to see that want-a-be MusicWorld is gone.

See you around - maybe at the OrangeCD forum, maybe at SoulSeek, but I&#39;ll definately see you around here&#33;

Keep up the good work. :lol:

N£MO
04-28-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN [R.I.P]@28 April 2003 - 06:15
:P As long as this thread stays at the top is fine with me.Showing off a product I sell. :P
:lol: :lol: ...not any longer,i fought for the people to get this for free and i succeeded.

Anyone who wants the key to get this for free,just PM me. :lol:

Why pay? :lol:

This is the last i will post in this topic. <_<

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
04-28-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by N£MO+28 April 2003 - 00:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 28 April 2003 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN [R.I.P]@28 April 2003 - 06:15
:lol: :lol: ...not any longer,i fought for the people to get this for free and i succeeded.

Anyone who wants the key to get this for free,just PM me. :lol:

Why pay? :lol:

This is the last i will post in this topic. <_< [/b][/quote]
;) This guy thinks everything in life is free.Give the key to who ever you want NEMO. :P

Some of us beleive in what a community really stands for.And if that involves Money then that is what it involves.We show support even though we can get a product for free.

You never tryed to see that.You just saw that Money was involved.Maybe one day you will learn that this is a Peer-to-Peer community not only file sharing.

I love this place and the people involved with it.

ToddM
04-28-2003, 05:50 AM
Some of us beleive in what a community really stands for.And if that involves Money then that is what it involves.We show support even though we can get a product for free.

You never tryed to see that.You just saw that Money was involved.Maybe one day you will learn that this is a Peer-to-Peer community not only file sharing.

I love this place and the people involved with it.

I Agree ;)

archiemason
05-17-2003, 10:44 PM
I don&#39;t undertand all this thread about Orange CD :blink:

Sure, it is a sufficent program but there are many others far better and professional &#33;

20&#036; are a lot for such a program...other tools at 35-40&#036; are cheaper in comparison <_<

...and should all other programs&#39; users start to advertise their tools in here ? :huh:

OK &#33; I&#39;m first: I use CATraxx and I don&#39;t want to even re-consider a poor program like Orange CD anymore...:angry:

And now ? Music CollectorZ, My Music, CD Trustee, Music Manager, AVG Cataloger... C&#39;mon &#33; :lol:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-17-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by archiemason@17 May 2003 - 17:44
I don&#39;t undertand all this thread about Orange CD&nbsp; :blink:

Sure, it is a sufficent program but there are many others far better and professional &#33;

20&#036; are a lot for such a program...other tools at 35-40&#036; are cheaper in comparison&nbsp; <_<

...and should all other programs&#39; users start to advertise their tools in here ?&nbsp; :huh:

OK &#33; I&#39;m first: I use CATraxx and I don&#39;t want to even re-consider a poor program like Orange CD anymore...:angry:

And now ? Music CollectorZ, My Music, CD Trustee, Music Manager, AVG Cataloger... C&#39;mon &#33;&nbsp; &nbsp; :lol:
;) Well this page was dead untell you bumped it.So you are the one advertising it now NOOB. :P

porkshit
05-17-2003, 10:47 PM
yeah man, this died a long time ago. its been dead since April 28 ;)

EDIT: goddam typos

J'Pol
05-18-2003, 12:13 AM
Put Up Your Jukes, feckin brilliant program.

That&#39;s the chap I use.

Thanks for the pointer FC.