PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea V Loserpool FA CUP Semi

Peerzy
04-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Im gonna go with a 4-1 thrashing again:whistling

Cheese
04-22-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm watching the game with a Liverpool fan so I will probably cheer on Chelsea just to be a cunt.

manker
04-22-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm hoping they both get disqualified.

If I could guarentee that the winner gets beaten in the final, then I wouldn't mind Liverpool winning today, but since the winners are likely to beat either West Ham or Middlesboro' ... well, I know less Chelski fans :earl: so I suppose I should hope they get thro'.

Perhaps the best outcome all-round would be for Liverpool to dominate the game but then Chelsea sneak thro' because one of their cheating foreigners dives over a Jamie Carragher lunge in the 3rd minute of overtime in extra time. That way a maximum number of ambulance attacking scumboids would cry and the general populace would be all the more determined to drive a goose feathered arrow thro' Mourinho's neck.

Football is tough to watch when you dislike both teams with a tangible passion :dabs:

Cheese
04-22-2006, 01:23 PM
As long as 'boro don't get through I could care less.

Formula1
04-22-2006, 06:45 PM
i really wish i knew a reliable place to get these mataches

Peerzy
04-22-2006, 06:51 PM
I need some time to be alone :(

What'spunk.
04-22-2006, 07:53 PM
I need some time to be alone :(
:lol:

You were lucky to get beat 2-1.

4play
04-22-2006, 08:07 PM
screw it im gonna get very very drunk :sad

What'spunk.
04-22-2006, 08:38 PM

Good to see you Chelsea supporters enjoying your season. Just the Premiership then, that's a bit like under-performing, is it not?

maebach
04-22-2006, 09:17 PM
I was gonna watch, but then I decided that Id rather go on FST.

stupid decision. . . :mellow:

What'spunk.
04-22-2006, 09:36 PM
I was gonna watch, but then I decided that Id rather go on FST.

stupid decision. . . :mellow:
It really was. What a nail biter of a game.

Cheese
04-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Good game for the neutrals that fucking hate Chelsea. :01:

What'spunk.
04-23-2006, 09:03 AM
Good game for the neutrals that fucking hate Chelsea. :01:

It certainly was. I say that as a neutral that fucking hates Chelsea.

4play
04-23-2006, 09:20 AM
Funny how everyone hates you when you become succesful.

middlesborough v west ham seems the more exciting game. Who ever wins is guaranteed a place in europe next season which should provide enough incentive to win.

What'spunk.
04-23-2006, 09:39 AM
Funny how everyone hates you when you become succesful.

I've hated Chelsea for years. I think it started with the Headhunters and the links to Neo-Naziism, C18 etc, but it may have been earlier.

Funny how everyone loves you when your succesful. Has your ground always been this full?

4play
04-23-2006, 09:53 AM
Every club has a bunch of wanker supporters with links to race hate groups and religious nutters.

For the past 6 years or so its been pretty full even before we became chelski. The problem now is there are lots of people who just come to see a football match not really supporting any team which can kill the atmosphere. the east and west stands are pretty dead these days the only good one is the mattew harding.

What'spunk.
04-23-2006, 10:11 AM
Every club has a bunch of wanker supporters with links to race hate groups and religious nutters.

That's an easy thing to say, but can you actually substantiate it. Even if it is true, which I very much doubt, Chelsea were up there amongst the worst in the World. I take it you have this problem under control now.

What'spunk.
04-23-2006, 10:13 AM
For the past 6 years or so its been pretty full even before we became chelski. The problem now is there are lots of people who just come to see a football match not really supporting any team which can kill the atmosphere. the east and west stands are pretty dead these days the only good one is the mattew harding.
So what you're saying is, Yes it's full, just unfortunately not with Chelsea supporters.

manker
04-23-2006, 11:17 AM
What a good game to watch! Kewell was outstanding in the first half :o

I thought it would be rubbish. Goes to show what I know about football, I really did enjoy the match. The best team undoubtedly won and Mourinho got his tactics all to cock. Which was nice.

The scousers looked vulnerable at the back for the first time for a while so it augurs well for a good final.

As to the 'everyone hates a successful team' point. It's true to an extent but when the press start to villify the team and doesn't let up, you know you have problems. The tabloid reporters loved United, lauding their style of play and really getting behind them in Europe. Tabloid owners love Chelsea, Drogba, Robben and Mourinho haven't half sold some papers with their comments, lies and outright cheating.

Man Utd were 'Everyone hates us and we don't care!'. Chelsea are 'Everyone hates us and how dare they!'.

What'spunk.
04-23-2006, 11:21 AM
It's the contention that people only started to hate them when they started buying cups that I disagree with. I have hated them for ages, because of the large number of their supporters who were racists and anti-semites.

In fact I probably hate them less now, as they become more fashionable and a season ticket is more of a fashion accessory than a way to see football.

4play
04-23-2006, 06:26 PM

That's an easy thing to say, but can you actually substantiate it. Even if it is true, which I very much doubt, Chelsea were up there amongst the worst in the World. I take it you have this problem under control now.

I went to bolton to watch chelsea easter weekend, the first pub we went in right next to the hotel was a national front pub all season ticket holding bolton fans. They were more than happy to tell us stories of them heading off to celtic v rangers to support the uvf and such. Im pretty sure there our groups like that all around the country.

@What'spunk. cant argue with the anti semetic sentiment around chelsea of all the teams we hate tottenham the most for some reason so people play on that.

@manker millwall say "everyone hates us and we don't care!"

What'spunk.
04-23-2006, 06:56 PM
I went to bolton to watch chelsea easter weekend, the first pub we went in right next to the hotel was a national front pub all season ticket holding bolton fans. They were more than happy to tell us stories of them heading off to celtic v rangers to support the uvf and such. Im pretty sure there our groups like that all around the country.

Did you mean every club in England? My apologies, I shouldn't have questioned you.

manker
04-23-2006, 07:36 PM
@manker millwall say "everyone hates us and we don't care!"http://www.msgweb.nl/emoticons/50_50.gif

Your point being.

Peerzy
04-23-2006, 09:14 PM
Chelsea were up there amongst the worst in the World. I take it you have this problem under control now.

How can you prove we were the worst in the world?

The Loserpool fan's arn't the best are they. Threw stones and rocks at the ambulance taking Alan Smith to the hospital and yesterday one lanched a full beer bottler at one of their own players.

What'spunk.
04-23-2006, 09:45 PM
Chelsea were up there amongst the worst in the World. I take it you have this problem under control now.

I didn't say you were the worst in the world. I said you were "up there amongst the worst in the World"

4play
04-23-2006, 10:24 PM

I didn't say you were the worst in the world. I said you were "up there amongst the worst in the World"

yes we are, the brazilian and colombian teams that threaten the ref's family(and actually mean it) over a decision are much better than us. What about white players in the south african team i bet they go over well. I concede to your arguement that we are the one of the most rascist teams in the world.

Face it support of a football team has given rascists a great way to get people to be devote against other groups. Racism is a great example of this. Just because the clubs dont allow it on the terrraces any more dont mean the fans are not racist.

@manker nothing meant by that just going for one of them rodding things your always on about. I believe the dabs smilie may be approrite at this point :dabs:

manker
04-23-2006, 10:47 PM
@manker nothing meant by that just going for one of them rodding things your always on about. I believe the dabs smilie may be approrite at this point :dabs: Millwall do say that ... so where is the rod?

I support your assertion re. the appropriate nature of the dabs smiley.

4play
04-23-2006, 11:04 PM
Im sorry i tried for one of them rod things but failed. I indeed hang my head in shame.

manker
04-23-2006, 11:17 PM
Im sorry i tried for one of them rod things but failed. I indeed hang my head in shame.
Hey, it's okay. It's just the interweb.

Not important or 'owt.

Didn't have you pegged as an emo but we live and we learn.

4play
04-23-2006, 11:38 PM
indeed man, life is pain erm... i mean damn you welsh people

Formula1
04-24-2006, 10:36 PM
when is this match taking place?

Peerzy
04-24-2006, 10:45 PM
About 55 hours ago, give or take.

Formula1
04-24-2006, 11:05 PM
oh ok :blushing: