PDA

View Full Version : Fish - Meat or Vegetable?

DorisInsinuate
04-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Today, someone asked me to bring them some sushi from home (because they're racist), specifically vegetarian sushi.

I thought they were rodding because I thought sushi has to be made from fish, so I punched them in the gob when I saw them.

Guillaume
04-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Fish is neither meat nor vegetable, it's simply useless.

There are vegetarian sushi.

Your friends are veggies, aka c*nts, punching them was the thing to do.

Seedler
04-22-2006, 11:22 PM
meaty meat they are.

callum
04-23-2006, 12:16 AM
vegetarians are racists. the worst kind, they don't even like animals.

Seedler
04-23-2006, 02:31 AM
lol vegans are worse.

manker
04-23-2006, 11:58 AM
I eat fish, but not other meat. I didn't consider myself a vegetarian until Dave pointed out that fish are merely potatoes with wings (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=1190986&highlight=potatoes+wings#post1190986).

Makes sense, yes?

Proper Bo
04-23-2006, 12:03 PM
vegetarians = lesbians and/or mentalists.

fact.

manker
04-23-2006, 12:12 PM

fact.
What about fussy cunts like me who just don't like the taste of meat.

I can't predict the future, btw.

Proper Bo
04-23-2006, 12:14 PM

:blink:

DorisInsinuate

fact.

Super Bad AiDs, obviously.

manker

You didn't get it, therefore I > you.

enoughfakefiles
04-23-2006, 12:15 PM

I've never tasted meat :pinch:

manker
04-23-2006, 12:15 PM

Super Bad AiDs, obviously.
So, Bo was wrong.

Yeah - that's all I wanted to point out, really :dabs:

Proper Bo
04-23-2006, 12:16 PM
:blink: You didn't get it, therefore I > you.

lesbians are psychic?:blink:

manker
04-23-2006, 12:19 PM
Go on, pretend you were rodding.

Then not only will I > you but also you will = Busyman.

It's all too much for a Sunday matin.

Proper Bo
04-23-2006, 12:19 PM

i wasn't rodding, it's just a genuine:blink:

manker
04-23-2006, 12:20 PM

i wasn't rodding, it's just a genuine:blink:
I know :happy:

I > you :happy:

DorisInsinuate
04-23-2006, 12:21 PM
What the fuck's a rod?

100%
04-23-2006, 12:31 PM
vegetarian sushi is like licking the seaweed off a whales labuli.
vegetarian sushi parties are like haselhoff 80's veggie fondue parties.
Who cares about the food as long as the company is great

enoughfakefiles
04-23-2006, 12:33 PM
What the fuck's a rod?

http://members.aol.com/roderickst/img/stewart.gif

GepperRankins
04-23-2006, 12:35 PM
vegetarian sushi is like licking the seaweed off a whales labuli.
vegetarian sushi parties are like haselhoff 80's veggie fondue parties.
Who cares about the food as long as the company is great
that's like saying who cares about money, as long as you win the lottery.

well, it's nothing like that, but

good food = something to get over the uncomfort

so even if the people are cunts, you can eat all their food.

100%
04-23-2006, 12:41 PM
the cool thing with most veggies is that the accept us carnivors
hence, at your next sushi veggie party, simply bring along a few steaks,
some good olive oil, spices and light the the grill with seal terpentine extract.
while they try to work out their mental tolerance, offer them a fried paprika
and everything should ok

GepperRankins
04-23-2006, 12:43 PM
the good thing about veggies is that i don't feel bad being a cunt to them. srly they bring it on themselves

Proper Bo
04-23-2006, 12:45 PM
:lawl:

dave 1
veggemetarians 0

enoughfakefiles
04-23-2006, 12:46 PM
So you speak h4rshly to to veggies before you eat them :dabs:

manker
04-23-2006, 12:53 PM
I don't think there is a good thing about not eating meat - apart from the obvious less chance of dying from a heart attack thing.

Not for me, anyway.

For the people who simply cannot bear the thought of an animal dying to provide them with sustinance, I suppose it's a good thing that by eating vegetables they don't have to think about it.

People who think they are superior in some way because they do eat meat, however, are prime candidates for any idiot list.

enoughfakefiles
04-23-2006, 12:55 PM
I was told that vegtables and fruit do feel pain when they are picked :unsure:

Guillaume
04-23-2006, 12:56 PM
People who think they are superior in some way because they do eat meat, however, are prime candidates for any idiot list.
Well, feck you too, banker. :snooty:

manker
04-23-2006, 12:56 PM
I was told that vegtables and fruit do feel pain when tha are picked :unsure:Yeah, having a central nervous system is a bitch.

Oh ... wait.

What'spunk.
04-23-2006, 12:58 PM
Eating meat is necessary for a human being to live a healthy and active life. That's a well known fact. How else would you get such high doses of growth hormones and antibiotics?

manker
04-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Eating meat is necessary for a human being to live a healthy and active life. That's a well known fact. How else would you get such high doses of growth hormones and antibiotics?
Duno, mate.

Maybe vegetarians eat more of the things with lower doseages to make up for it.

Also, it really does depend upon what you consider a healthy and active life. I suspect that top-level sport stars couldn't maintain such high fitness levels if they didn't eat meat but for your common or garden bloke, there are no obvious health detriments, so long as the individual suppliments his or her diet with the correct foods to replace any lost nutrients.

Not that I do, but then I do eat some meat. I've never been interested enough to look into it properly.

manker
04-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Nope. I was wrong.

Carl Lewis is a vegan (fecking vegan) and so is Martina Navratilova - so it appears that it doesn't do people any harm whatsoever, provided they supplement their diets in the correct manner. Neither, it seems, does it hinder people in the pursuit of great sporting achievements. Like a brazillion Olympic gold medals.

Well, whatever. I won't eat stuff that I don't like the taste of.

GepperRankins
04-23-2006, 01:37 PM
I don't think there is a good thing about not eating meat - apart from the obvious less chance of dying from a heart attack thing.

Not for me, anyway.

For the people who simply cannot bear the thought of an animal dying to provide them with sustinance, I suppose it's a good thing that by eating vegetables they don't have to think about it.

it's a sort of counternoob thingy.

vegetarians = attention whores with a gay cause. i remember going on holiday with my family and my cousin was being a gay and would make sure we all knew she wasn't eating meat every meal time, then be maungy about it because she could only have like sweetcorn and potatoes.

100%
04-23-2006, 01:40 PM
I won't eat stuff that I don't like the taste of.

Are we not animals?
Are we not officially carnivours?
"We" - the top of the food chain, can decide, whether or not to Eat what is infront of us.
of course when there is the moment of no choice - our choice is to eat whatever
Yet in the view of our 2006 civilized stage, we choose eat what the factory animals have worked so hard to feed us with,
"I won't eat stuff that I don't like the taste of" is a statement of decadence and this is humanities ingenius curse, which will lead to the end of this forum/humanity.

GepperRankins
04-23-2006, 01:45 PM

Are we not animals?
"We" - the top of the food chain, can decide, whether or not to Eat what is infront of us.
Yet in the view of our 2006 civilized stage, we choose eat what the factory animals have worked so hard to feed us with,
"I won't eat stuff that I don't like the taste of" is a statement of decadence and this is humanities ingenius curse, which will lead to the end of this forum/humanity.
i don't eat peas :dabs:

manker
04-23-2006, 01:45 PM

Are we not animals?
"I won't eat stuff that I don't like the taste of" is a statement of decadence and this is humanities ingenius curse, which will lead to the end of this forum/humanity.In what way is this 'curse of humanity' ingenious.

manker
04-23-2006, 01:47 PM

Not for me, anyway.

vegetarians = attention whores with a gay cause. i remember going on holiday with my family and my cousin was being a gay and would make sure we all knew she wasn't eating meat every meal time, then be maungy about it because she could only have like sweetcorn and potatoes.That's just some vegetarians, racist. :dabs:

GepperRankins
04-23-2006, 01:47 PM
Are we not animals?
"I won't eat stuff that I don't like the taste of" is a statement of decadence and this is humanities ingenius curse, which will lead to the end of this forum/humanity.In what way is this 'curse of humanity' ingenious.
he was being poetic, and officially poetry doesn't have to make sense

GepperRankins
04-23-2006, 01:49 PM

vegetarians = attention whores with a gay cause. i remember going on holiday with my family and my cousin was being a gay and would make sure we all knew she wasn't eating meat every meal time, then be maungy about it because she could only have like sweetcorn and potatoes.That's just some vegetarians, racist. :dabs:
ja, i know, but i can be a cunt pre-emptively

enoughfakefiles
04-23-2006, 01:54 PM
In what way is this 'curse of humanity' ingenious.

I lykes it when it rhymes though :dabs:

GepperRankins
04-23-2006, 01:56 PM

I lykes it when it rhymes though :dabs:
charver :dry:

100%
04-23-2006, 02:01 PM
you rotated the question
i said >this is humanities ingenius curse
as in too smart for their own good
but i guess i didn't quite get the wording right
its hard some times.

we do take our genius for granted, we have all the choices and dominate this planet, our only fear or predator is that which we have created in through social politics. We can choose not to eat meat or salt & vinegar crisps.
All the meat we eat is "farmed", if you eat meat which is not farmed but hunted it is murder.

Humanities curse is it genius.

http://www.vnu.com/uploads/woman_in_supermarket_300_dpi.jpg

maebach
04-23-2006, 02:05 PM
meat. that's why I dont eat them either.

manker
04-23-2006, 02:43 PM
you rotated the question
i said >this is humanities ingenius curse
as in too smart for their own good
but i guess i didn't quite get the wording right
its hard some times.

we do take our genius for granted, we have all the choices and dominate this planet, our only fear or predator is that which we have created in through social politics. We can choose not to eat meat or salt & vinegar crisps.
All the meat we eat is "farmed", if you eat meat which is not farmed but hunted it is murder.

Humanities curse is it genius.
Yeah, you used the wrong word.

Maybe man has become too smart for his own good but choosing not to eat things that are unpalatable when other morsals are available is not symptomatic of this.

Bears only eat the eyes and brains of salmon when the salmon reach their spawning destination because they are the tastiest and most nutritious part of the salmon. There are brazillions of salmon just waiting to be eaten so the bears can pick and choose which parts to eat.

Have bears become to smart for their own darn good.

No.

Mr. Mulder
04-23-2006, 04:00 PM
there's someone at work who can't eat bacon because he's a vegetarian and bacon hurts his vagina :dabs:

GepperRankins
04-23-2006, 04:01 PM
there's someone at work who's apparently allergic to everything, so i call them a hippy.

tesco
04-23-2006, 04:01 PM

fact.
You're like me. :O

GepperRankins
04-23-2006, 04:04 PM
a liar?

manker
04-23-2006, 04:07 PM
We should form a club and not let Dave join :smilie4:

GepperRankins
04-23-2006, 04:11 PM
We should form a club and not let Dave join :smilie4:
:dabs:

that's like me not inviting you to a lan party

manker
04-23-2006, 04:14 PM
I don't even know who Ian is.

Sextent
04-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Bears only eat the eyes and brains of salmon when the salmon reach their spawning destination because they are the tastiest and most nutritious part of the salmon.
I read that a couple of times thinking, what the f*@k is he on about? Before I realised you were taking the piss. I know it's sad to admit that, but you seem to be such a forgiving lot of guys about here.

manker
04-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Bears only eat the eyes and brains of salmon when the salmon reach their spawning destination because they are the tastiest and most nutritious part of the salmon.
I read that a couple of times thinking, what the f*@k is he on about? Before I realised you were taking the piss. I know it's sad to admit that, but you seem to be such a forgiving lot of guys about here.Speak sense, please.

TheDave
04-23-2006, 04:36 PM
I read that a couple of times thinking, what the f*@k is he on about? Before I realised you were taking the piss. I know it's sad to admit that, but you seem to be such a forgiving lot of guys about here.Speak sense, please.
i think he read it as; the bears wait for the eyes to swim upstream before eating them :dabs:

Sextent
04-23-2006, 04:38 PM
I thought there was swearing in that, then I blinked and it wasn't there.

I'm just saying, it took me a couple of times before I realised you were just taking the piss. I thought you were serious at first.

manker
04-23-2006, 04:39 PM
Speak sense, please.
i think he read it as; the bears wait for the eyes to swim upstream before eating them :dabs:Oh :dabs:

The last sentence was what confused me. 'I know it's sad to admit that, but you seem to be such a forgiving lot of guys about here.'.

:dabs:

Sextent
04-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Having read quite a lot of lounge threads I was being sarcastic. It felt like joining in.

enoughfakefiles
Are eyes strong swimmers then :unsure:

Proper Bo
oh did you now?

manker
04-23-2006, 04:42 PM
Speak sense, please.
I thought there was swearing in that, then I blinked and it wasn't there.

I'm just saying, it took me a couple of times before I realised you were just taking the piss. I thought you were serious at first.
Yeah, I edited it out.

I wrote it and decided not to be harsh. I'm in a particularly bad mood today, and it's no good taking it out on newbs.

Even if appearances aren't all they seem.

Sextent
04-23-2006, 04:42 PM
oh did you now?
:lol:

TheDave
04-23-2006, 04:43 PM
Having read quite a lot of lounge threads I was being sarcastic. It felt like joining in.
it is busyman :O

missie
04-23-2006, 08:08 PM
i'm not an unshaven-mentalist-dyke. :unsure:

pretend meat > dinner with faces

TheDave
04-23-2006, 08:10 PM

pretend meat tastes like soap :dabs:

Fromagepas
04-23-2006, 08:11 PM

I normally get a bit without a face.

manker
04-23-2006, 08:13 PM

Actually, mate. I think it's just that she misspelled faeces.

missie
04-23-2006, 08:17 PM
pretend meat tastes like soap

nu uh. not the way i burn it anyhoo. :unsure:

Fromagepas
04-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Actually, mate. I think it's just that she misspelled faeces.
In that case she's probably right. Never having had the experience I'm only guessing at that, however I'm pretty sure.

Having said that, I do have children, so I almost certainly have shared the dining table with various things which would not necessarily been my first choice.

enoughfakefiles
04-23-2006, 08:56 PM

Your not suppose to eat the burgers at work :lookaroun

Seedler
04-23-2006, 11:01 PM

Your not suppose to eat the burgers at work :lookaroun

What if you worked at Mac'D?

Barbarossa
04-24-2006, 09:25 AM
I don't see the point in being a vegatarian, I mean, by the time the animal reaches your plate, it's already dead (usually).

By not eating it, you're not bringing it back to life, are you? It's still dead, better to not let it go to waste, imho. :blink:

I do enjoy the taste of meat on a regular basis. :) This is not a gay admission.

DorisInsinuate
04-24-2006, 10:54 AM
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/5161/beta955ow.gif

B3ta, FTW, by the way.

manker
04-24-2006, 10:56 AM
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/5161/beta955ow.gif

B3ta, FTW, by the way.
I glagged at that :schnauz: