PDA

View Full Version : Music to play in car with windows down?

abu_has_the_power
04-26-2006, 02:21 AM
Help me out. What are some good music to blow out of my car with windows down?

cpt_azad
04-26-2006, 03:29 AM
Try some techno or something. I guess it depends on how good of a sound system you have. Oh man I so totally would blast some Metallica, I've yet to hear/see it being played loud in a moving car.

Skiz
04-26-2006, 03:55 AM
How about whatever you like, not what others like.....poser. :dry:

abu_has_the_power
04-26-2006, 04:21 AM

u know how there's music that's not meant to be played in your car, or anywhere?

yea, my rides got a pretty nice 6 speaker system. i can play mp3 cds and shit with it. pretty sweet :cool2:

cpt_azad
04-26-2006, 04:44 AM
u know how there's music that's not meant to be played in your car, or anywhere?

yea, my rides got a pretty nice 6 speaker system. i can play mp3 cds and shit with it. pretty sweet :cool2:
Nice nice, what type of car is it? At any rate, Skizo is right you should play music only you like. All my friends hate it when people have rap songs on full blast while in their cars just driving around trying to look all "gangster" (other people, not my friends) and my friends always complain about it, I couldn't care less, it's their choice in music I have no right to force em to shut it off.

I do have the right how ever to turn up some metal and headbang my way into a car accident....on second thought lol.

But ya, as for your "not intended to" music, just don't listen to any baby songs? I honestly don't know lol listen to what you want man, fuck anyone that thinks other wise.

LegendaryU2K
04-26-2006, 04:47 AM
Yes techno.

But on another note, play whatever you feel like playing.

S!X
04-26-2006, 05:24 AM
Fort minor :D Id recommend the rising tied album AND OR the dj green lantern mixtape :D

Damnatory
04-26-2006, 05:25 AM
I've yet to hear/see it being played loud in a moving car.

You should go driving with me then. :P

Metallica is nice to blast, but I'd rather blare some Zakk Wilde solo's. :D

abu_has_the_power
04-26-2006, 12:18 PM
this is what i like to listen to:
-soft rock
-older stuff from the 70's and 80's
-some techno
-occasionaly a song or 2 that plays on the radio

4play
04-26-2006, 12:44 PM
I normally make a couple of mp3 cd's for the car with a whole varity of my fav tunes in folders like dance / indie / rock then i just pick which ever one im in the mood to listen to.

and i have been know to listen to metallica driving about.

Chewie
04-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Why play music that you don't like?
There is little that is sadder than someone playing music in their car just because it makes the sound system sound good.

I have a JVC CD/mp3 player & 12-disc boot changer, Pioneer 6x9s and 8" Infinitys in the doors. I could just play R&B, D&B or reggae to let other people know how nice it sounds, but I'd rather actually enjoy the music myself. Metallica, Foo Fighters, Green Day, HIM, Eminem, Def Leppard and Best of Air Guitar are in there at the moment.

Monkeee
04-26-2006, 11:45 PM
Kanye West - Drive Slow

if you got a strong BASS, this song is sick as hell anywhere.

abu_has_the_power
04-27-2006, 01:46 AM
yea, i like that song. not a bit rap person, but that's a pretty decent song

cpt_azad
04-27-2006, 11:38 PM
I've yet to hear/see it being played loud in a moving car.
You should go driving with me then. :P

Metallica is nice to blast, but I'd rather blare some Zakk Wilde solo's. :D

Fuck yes :D Put some Malmsteen in there somewhere and I'll visit you just for that one drive lmao :cool:

lee551
04-28-2006, 12:47 AM
malmsteen, that crazy drunken swede. i'm suprised he can still get his chubby fingers blazing. :lol:

cpt_azad
04-28-2006, 02:43 AM
malmsteen, that crazy drunken swede. i'm suprised he can still get his chubby fingers blazing. :lol:

:lol: :happy:

LoopiLula
05-02-2006, 10:48 AM
If you want to be differentand don't give a crap, then it has to be Rammstein

make sure you're not out numbered by Chavmobiles :D

Chewie
05-02-2006, 08:57 PM

I had a son that got me listening to Rammstein. Great stuff... I think I'll put one in the empty bootchanger slot...

acrem
05-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Deep Purple "Smoke on the water"

S!X
05-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Mobb Deep Ft. 50 Cent - Outta Control Remix

LoopiLula
05-02-2006, 10:02 PM

I had a son that got me listening to Rammstein. Great stuff... I think I'll put one in the empty bootchanger slot...

:)

LoopiLula
05-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Deep Purple "Smoke on the water"

Bin hearing opening few bars to that alot jus lately as 'someone' in the house is trying to learn guitar :)

think it's default first song for all learner guitarists :o)

cpt_azad
05-03-2006, 01:54 AM

Their new album (not new but you know what i mean) isn't that great, Sehnsucht and Mutter were awesome albums, only song I really liked from Reise Reise was Amerika.

Chewie
05-03-2006, 04:41 AM
Rosenrot is their new one; sounds good to me. :)

cpt_azad
05-03-2006, 04:50 AM
Rosenrot is their new one; sounds good to me. :)

Ya I know, and compared to their old albums it isn't that great (but not bad either).

lee551
05-03-2006, 05:06 AM
rammstein's best cd is a tie between Herzeleid and Sehnsucht. i got sehnsucht when it came out back in the day and most of those songs rock, but after exploring more rammstein stuff later i liked alot of the herzeleid songs as well. the older stuff seems darker to me, i like it.

raspberry1331
05-11-2006, 08:56 PM
have you tried the first track on kid A from radiohead? thats a fucking cool song, like in the beginning of the film vanilla sky, im always imagining that i also have a black mustang like tom cruise in the film.

my other favourite in the car is a queens of the stone age song, that is also a first track on one of their albums, the one about nicotine, cocaine, valium and something like this, that really blows your head off. you will just feel like driving 100mph in the wrong lane or against a frail train.

abu_has_the_power
05-14-2006, 02:02 PM
just got my car last nite

any other music that's good?

LoopiLula
05-14-2006, 06:35 PM

Their new album (not new but you know what i mean) isn't that great, Sehnsucht and Mutter were awesome albums, only song I really liked from Reise Reise was Amerika.

Amerika & the title track are best ones, Think Mutter has to be my fave album.

Twigboy
05-15-2006, 05:52 AM

I agree with Skizo.
I play what I like to listen to.

I got some Jackass that drives around my neiborhood with a constant 3 second drum beat loop "boom boom boom" everyday it never changes!!!

I was thinking of having my dog pull a wagon with a monkey in it banging a drum back and forth past his house.
The guy has no class,then again maybe he has no clue.

LoopiLula
05-15-2006, 12:17 PM
:lol:

Then again maybe he's a 'CHAV' - blesss

Misiek
05-16-2006, 08:04 PM
If listen hip hop :
Terror sqad - leand back
Ja Rulle - Clap Back
De Der - Still DRE

... etc :P

missie