PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of my city.

Smith
04-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Pickering..Looks pretty decient..but thats total bullshit.

I moved there before I moved here, we lived there for about 7 years..when the town was still getting bigger. The area I lived in was very nice..friendly people, great environment for the kids..but its changed.

Now its full of drug dealers..crime..people you dont want to know. I remember when I went to elementary school, I never worried about getting robbed, or stabed or shot at..I kid you not now I do.

Im not saying I'm from the hood or anything like that..I'm just a suberbian white kid, but its gotten bad. You dont see it or expect it when you drive through it, but once you get into highschool and meet new people you relize it.

Lets take a look at the last few weeks.

-40 min after school, one of my friends car got shot up by a pair of grade 12 kids on crackj heads.
-My best friend gets robbed and stomped on by a croud of assholes
-Across the street from my school, last weekend some guy got slashed across the face for trying to protect a girl from a mob. 69 stiches from the left of the forehead to below the eye.
-Witnessed a guy get a gun pulled on him, followed by a nice pistol whipping.

I dont know what happened to this nice little town, but its a real shit hole now.

maebach
04-26-2006, 11:36 PM
pickering, ontario?

maebach
04-26-2006, 11:44 PM
answer me fucko, thats not far from me.

lee551
04-26-2006, 11:58 PM
This is for everyone around the planet
That wishes they were from somewhere other than where they standin'
Don't take it for granted, instead take a look around
Quit complaining and build something on that ground
Plant something on that ground, dance and sleep on that ground
Get on your hands and knees and watch the ants walk around
That ground Make a family, make magic, make a mess
Take the stress, feel your motivation and build your nest

-atmosphere - "say shhh"

i know it doesn't really apply to your situation, but those lyrics pop into my head whenever someone tells me they're unhappy with where they live. :whistling

edit: thinking about it. i wish my town were overrun with crime. the cops are so bored here they just end up hasseling people over nothing. :angry:

TheDave
04-27-2006, 12:12 AM

-atmosphere - "say shhh"

i know it doesn't really apply to your situation, but those lyrics pop into my head whenever someone tells me they're unhappy with where they live. :whistling

edit: thinking about it. i wish my town were overrun with crime. the cops are so bored here they just end up hasseling people over nothing. :angry:
omg omg omg. atmosphere > manker

manker
04-27-2006, 12:14 AM
-atmosphere - "say shhh"

You were right, Dave.

Emorap :dabs:

maebach
04-27-2006, 12:16 AM
-atmosphere - "say shhh"

You were right, Dave.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lookaroun

TheDave
04-27-2006, 12:16 AM
:smilie4:

TheDave
04-27-2006, 12:17 AM
You were right, Dave.

fuck you. you listen to pantera cause you think it'll make people like you :snooty:

maebach
04-27-2006, 12:18 AM
You were right, Dave.

fuck you. you listen to pantera cause you think it'll make people like you :snooty:

wtf a pantera?

Guillaume
04-27-2006, 12:20 AM
You were right, Dave.

Meh. As if listening to the greatest metal bands could make anyone like a banker. :sick:

TheDave
04-27-2006, 12:21 AM
maebach = manker? :o

Guillaume
04-27-2006, 12:22 AM
Nope. I just didn't see the smileys-only post.
I tend to read stuff, not watch pictures, must be a failing of mine

maebach
04-27-2006, 12:23 AM
maebach = manker? :o
:O :O who told you? you must be one of those hackers, im telling Rossco and IKE!

Smith
04-27-2006, 12:23 AM
Yes pickering ontario.

maebach
04-27-2006, 12:28 AM
OMFG man im inburlington, I go to pickering aevery few months to visit family, holy shit. my friend there hustles too. He makes crazy money too. everyone there's black :mellow: I always think Im gonna get jumped by some fucker. I beat his black neighbour in basketball, so that made me proud. o shit man, i didnt know it was that bad.

maebach
04-27-2006, 12:30 AM
Im not saying I'm from the hood or anything like that..I'm just a suberbian white kid,

you must be a minority!

TheDave
04-27-2006, 12:31 AM
i thought you were indian :dabs:

maebach
04-27-2006, 12:52 AM
i thought you were indian :dabs:

tes conclusion est vrai. but we have friends who live in pickering, and we go every few months to visit.

TheDave
04-27-2006, 12:54 AM
i mean smith

Spider_dude
04-27-2006, 05:39 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16989472&method=full&siteid=66633&headline=fears-for-witness-to-double-pub-shooting--name_page.html

a bit too close for comfort.