PDA

View Full Version : Retarded internet browsers...

CortexRock
04-27-2006, 05:48 AM
This 'un made me chuckle, hope it does the same for you folks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzbOoJNC_TU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzbOoJNC_TU)

Gripper
04-27-2006, 05:56 AM
Are those browsers canadianians?

Skiz
04-27-2006, 06:10 AM
Meh....Firefox sucks. :dry:

Gripper
04-27-2006, 08:02 AM
Meh....Firefox sucks. :dry:
as compared to what?:unsure:

Rip The Jacker
04-27-2006, 08:20 AM
That was actually funny. :lol:

Skiz
04-27-2006, 08:41 AM

Compared to IE. Yeah yeah, you can feed me all that "it's more secure" bullshit all day, but I've never had anything terrible happen as a result of IE and I've been using it for.....well, as long as I've been using computers. I gave Firefox a good try twice, but imo it's buggy, I can't fucking stand the tabbed bullshit, I don't like how it saves things, I think there was something I didn't like about the favorites or bookmarks or whatever. I could have named a lot more things I hate about it but it's been so long now. I think there was something I didn't like about the favorites or bookmarks or whatever,

Ross and I had this discussion once and I named off like 10 things I hated about it and almost everyone agreed with them, but they still said "irefox rules!!!" :blink:

Thus, imo Firefox sucks. :mellow:

Mr. Mulder
04-27-2006, 08:55 AM
Opera >*

Gripper
04-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Country and Western>Opera

Cheese
04-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Compared to IE. Yeah yeah, you can feed me all that "it's more secure" bullshit all day, but I've never had anything terrible happen as a result of IE and I've been using it for.....well, as long as I've been using computers. I gave Firefox a good try twice, but imo it's buggy, I can't fucking stand the tabbed bullshit, I don't like how it saves things, I think there was something I didn't like about the favorites or bookmarks or whatever. I could have named a lot more things I hate about it but it's been so long now. I think there was something I didn't like about the favorites or bookmarks or whatever,

Ross and I had this discussion once and I named off like 10 things I hated about it and almost everyone agreed with them, but they still said "irefox rules!!!" :blink:

I was wondering why you had that crappy user-title. "Oh, look at me I'm an induhvidal!" Dismissed.

Moving on, I like Firefox but it's no sliced gold that's for sure. It's streets ahead of IE out of the box though and the ease of use of the extensions brings a smile to my otherwise sullen yet sexy face.

I won't comment on the other browsers out there as I have only used (on a good try) like twice.

Edit: I do use Deer Park Alpha 2 on my laptop, but that's just like Firefox. :shifty:

Skiz
04-27-2006, 09:16 PM
Country and Western>Opera

Ditto. :cowboy:

Guillaume
04-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Fierfox is a good browser, what I like about it is the posibility of adding extensions to do pretty much anything except making coffee.
The "wheeeeeeeeee" thing, however, is so f*cking stupid that I'd start using IE again just because of it.

What'spunk.
04-27-2006, 09:31 PM
I like Firefox, because it is good.

Proper Bo
04-27-2006, 09:32 PM
The "wheeeeeeeeee" thing, however, is so f*cking stupid that I'd start using IE again just because of it.

en anglais, s'il vous plait:unsure:

Guillaume
04-27-2006, 09:34 PM
C'est en anglais, abruti du nord.

BTW, you can take that rod and stick it up your arse.

Proper Bo
04-27-2006, 09:38 PM
C'est en anglais, abruti du nord.

In french, please.

DorisInsinuate
04-27-2006, 09:55 PM
I like Firefox because I can type: "img whale penis" into the address bar and get search results for images of whale penii straight away.

Proper Bo
04-27-2006, 10:00 PM
I used to like firefox but it decided to randomly stop showing images:dabs:

What'spunk.
04-27-2006, 10:09 PM
I used to like firefox but it decided to randomly stop showing images:dabs:
There must be a good random quote somewhere.

Not a random quote, a quote about the word random.

GepperRankins
04-27-2006, 10:56 PM
firefox stopped working :(

so now i'm using opera FTW

mouse gestures aren't as good, but meh

somerjo99
04-27-2006, 11:28 PM
My one works...Waht could be the problem...Anyway i am NEW!!!

Seedler
04-27-2006, 11:48 PM
FF pwns. Fact.

TheDave
04-28-2006, 12:53 AM
safe mode workses :smilie4:

Seedler
04-28-2006, 11:15 PM
safe mode?

for w00t?:huh:

TheDave
04-28-2006, 11:18 PM
mozilla stopped working and i had to use safe mode

fixed now though

Busyman™
04-29-2006, 06:06 AM

I agree but I like tabbed browsing. Firefox wasn't the first with it by a long shot.

My IE6 has tabbed browsing and I have no problems. Firefox has the best extensions out there but FF is buggy as fuck so the extensions take a back seat for me.

I don't really know why you don't like tabbed browsing. It seems more convenient than hitting File/New Window, Control-N, or re-clicking the IE symbol for a start. I see where yoou're coming from with the bookmarks too, but most browsers allow you to change how those are managed.

Fromagepas
04-29-2006, 10:07 AM
Firefox has the best extensions out there but FF is buggy as fuck so the extensions take a back seat for me.

In what way if Firefox "buggy as fuck" ? Could someone please enlighten me. People say it but I have no idea what they mean.

Proper Bo
04-29-2006, 10:15 AM
Firefox has the best extensions out there but FF is buggy as fuck so the extensions take a back seat for me.
In what way if Firefox "buggy as fuck" ? Could someone please enlighten me. People say it but I have no idea what they mean.

i think he means he has crabs:unsure:

Fromagepas
04-29-2006, 10:27 AM

i think he means he has crab's:unsure:
He has crab's what?

Proper Bo
04-29-2006, 10:30 AM
i think he means he has crab's:unsure: He has crab's what?

editing quotes, poor show:no:

Fromagepas
04-29-2006, 10:46 AM
He has crab's what?

editing quotes, poor show:no:
Quoting edits, morally redundant. :no::no:

Seedler
04-29-2006, 02:14 PM
If internet browsers were male humans, FF would have a 12+inch cawk pwning IE because IE's still a n00asian.

peat moss
04-29-2006, 02:37 PM
If internet browsers were male humans, FF would have a 12+inch cawk pwning IE because IE's still a n00asian.

With out the anal lube . Havn't seen that before its great, more Browser wars please .

Busyman™
04-29-2006, 03:05 PM
I do thank M$ for one thing.

If it wasn't for them, you'd be paying for your browser.

Cheese
04-29-2006, 03:08 PM
If internet browsers were male humans, FF would have a 12+inch cawk pwning IE because IE's still a n00asian. I do thank M$ for one thing.

Yeah, because we're all about paying for our software on this file sharing forum.

manker
04-29-2006, 03:11 PM

No I wouldn't.

Btw, I'm glad to see your back. I thought Cheese had scared you away with his stinging jibes.

Busyman™
04-29-2006, 09:51 PM

No I wouldn't.

Btw, I'm glad to see your back. I thought Cheese had scared you away with his stinging jibes.
Yeah I was hurt really bad.:(

I was never "gone". :huh:

Oh and to your above, in the pre-Kazaa era, yes.

Busyman™
04-29-2006, 09:53 PM

Yeah, because we're all about paying for our software on this file sharing forum.
:naughty:

:rod:

Wolfmight
05-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Yea, where's Opera? They could use a snooty guy for that one.