PDA

View Full Version : WB or ScT

ajg
04-27-2006, 07:32 AM
Hi all,

I do not have access to WildBytes- I am hoping to get access but would first like to know how it compares with ScT in terms of:

security
pre-times
speed
anthing else

Thanks in advance. If no-one would like to share this info in public, please pm me and I will surely keep info confidential.

:-)

jbealey
04-27-2006, 05:20 PM
WB doesn't come close to ScT, Ive been a member there for some time and never really grabbed much because ScT is so much faster with pre times, they have more MB uploaders, they have a 10000 user limit and are invite only. You could basically live at ScT because its so great. They rarely get beaten with the pre's, theres only 2 sites im with who get torrents up as fast and they are Supertorrents and ?, im not sure about Torrentbytes as I lost my account due to inactivity and its a bugger signing up again.

ScT are scene torrents only, WB tends to have quite a lot of crap uploaded sometimes and you don't really know whats what or where to look to find the new releases, it can be quite confusing. The only positive thing I can say about WB is they do get some scene releases you will never see at ScT, childrens DVD's etc, they have a few custom DVD creators who upload some stuff, one guy does Lost and 24 in excellent DVD quality with motion menus, Lost is the only thing I get from there now.

Sorry about the babble, got carried away

Cheers

ajg
04-28-2006, 08:57 AM
jbealey,

thx for the reply- lotsa good info in that post! That's just what I wanted to know...I was going to trade my ScT for a wildbytes, but now I'm not so sure.

take care mate.

jbealey
04-30-2006, 02:38 AM
No probelm mate, an ScT invite is far more valuble. Wait for a ? invite or something else.

Cheers