PDA

View Full Version : FileList

ala
04-29-2006, 03:57 PM
I have tried many times in the last week in order to make sign up for Filelist. But There is always the below message.

"The current user account limit (0) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later..."

If there is anyone who knows the site very well, please explain is there anyone who make the signing up. If there is no possibility, please say the administrator of that site for closing "sign up". Frankly speaking, I am tired.

Actually, I was member of the great site. But, my account has been deleted during my obligatory military services in my country.

Anyway, I have good ratio in other sites. If needed, I can guarantee to proofing it.

I will be waiting an explanation about signing up. If there is an person who make sign up, please give me some hint.

Best regards,

ilikechikin
04-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Signups are open whenever they prune accounts. I don't know how often that is, I think you just have to get lucky. There are no invites and there is no way to get an account other than signing up on your own.

luSSSh
04-30-2006, 09:54 AM
thats the same thing for filemp3.org but wat can u do ?

j0hn
04-30-2006, 10:18 AM
set it as ur homepage and keep trying
they dont make any exceptions
unless u can find somebody willing to give up an account, ur outta luck.

yeochris
04-30-2006, 12:21 PM
hi guys, anyone have problem displaying the page for "filelist", since two days ago, i got problem logging into the page... like the website totally gone... browser cant display page....

???

chojin
04-30-2006, 03:16 PM
hi guys, anyone have problem displaying the page for "filelist", since two days ago, i got problem logging into the page... like the website totally gone... browser cant display page....

???

Well on there right now and all looks ok to me :naughty:

ala
04-30-2006, 06:00 PM

1 year ago, there was the same joining system for the site. But, I could be a member within one or two days. After hour 01:00, It was easy. I want to learn whether there is somone who joing the site by try again and try. If okey, I will keep going. But, if not, please a member of the site explain our situation to the administrator of that site.

Best regards,

ala
05-04-2006, 02:34 AM

1 year ago, there was the same joining system for the site. But, I could be a member within one or two days. After hour 01:00, It was easy. I want to learn whether there is somone who joing the site by try again and try. If okey, I will keep going. But, if not, please a member of the site explain our situation to the administrator of that site.

Best regards,

I just want to learn whether there is a one person who becomes member of the site within one month. If available, I want to ask you when we should try for it.

stern80
05-05-2006, 10:24 PM
cn anyone pls inform whenever filelist is open for signup

citizenblue
05-05-2006, 11:36 PM
I had opera (browser) auto refresh the signup page every minute for 4 days.
Never saw it open and just gave up.

saif_amr
05-06-2006, 10:53 AM
I had opera (browser) auto refresh the signup page every minute for 4 days.
Never saw it open and just gave up.

Keep trying
may be it takes a month

Crumble
05-06-2006, 09:11 PM
haven't seen the signups open for about 2 months !!

Dedalus^
05-06-2006, 09:15 PM
yah... i've tried for quite a while..

What is on it that makes it so worthwhile to get in? Is it just 0 day appz?

ilikechikin
05-06-2006, 09:48 PM
There are tons of scene XViD's that you don't see on most sites. Also they have lots of internal DVD's and PAL DVD's (most sites just put up the big name NTSC's).

dextor123
05-06-2006, 10:22 PM
yeah the best way is to set it as homepage i got one in 2 weeks by doing this

bytesmack
05-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Filelist is hard to get into. I got in about 95 weeks ago. I wouldn't want to lose my account no matter what. My advice would be this: Just keep trying. I know it's lame but there is no other way around it, unless they start up invites.