PDA

View Full Version : Stone Sour's new single?!

cpt_azad
04-30-2006, 05:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOQQvznAIPY

Single or not, I'm stoked for the new album after hearing this song, every note screams Stone Sour :D:D:D

Corey Taylor ftw :D

mr. nails
04-30-2006, 11:19 AM
sounded decent... hope 2nd album is better than the 1st! the first album had like 2-3 songs and the rest were just talking gayness or some shit.

Damnatory
04-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Stone Sour's first album was amazing! I literally had this CD in my car radio for over 3 months strait. I'd find it extremely hard to surpass it, with a follow up album. I haven't heard the new single, but you can bet your life I'm going go hunt it down right now.

cpt_azad
05-01-2006, 01:56 AM
Stone Sour's first album was amazing! I literally had this CD in my car radio for over 3 months strait. I'd find it extremely hard to surpass it, with a follow up album. I haven't heard the new single, but you can bet your life I'm going go hunt it down right now.

Or click the link that I posted lol

Damnatory
05-01-2006, 06:04 AM

Or click the link that I posted lol
Was more a figure of speech. :P

Was pretty good though. :D