PDA

View Full Version : Soulseek Forum

thewizeard
05-01-2006, 05:34 AM
...I could have sworn it was there last week...can't seem to find it at the moment...

Skiz
05-01-2006, 05:46 AM
...I could have sworn it was there last week...can't seem to find it at the moment...

Are you refering to the Soulseek section on this board? It used to be a sub-section, but you're correct - it's gone.

thewizeard
05-01-2006, 06:51 AM
I thought I was dreaming, it was only about two weeks ago, or so that the Admin decided to "stand behind" and promote the "new" FST soulseek room...

...Perhaps us kidapping Rossco, made them change their minds... :ph34r:

tesco
05-01-2006, 02:00 PM
We still stand behind the room, but the whole team felt that the section just wasn't busy enough to be it's own forum so it's now been merged with the filesharing forum.

thewizeard
05-01-2006, 10:15 PM
pfft..

To grow a plant, one first has to prepare and fertilise the ground, plant the seed and care for the young plant. It is a question of patience. There was once a farmer, who was so eager to assist his plants grow; he would come out at night and tug on the new shoots… :)

Fromagepas
05-01-2006, 11:42 PM
the whole team felt that the section just wasn't busy enough to be it's own forum
Like Bookworld then.

Which I like, as it happens, but that's not the point.

Adster
05-02-2006, 01:06 AM
well I was told if it didn't work out it would be caned so its fine with me but what I suggest is move that pinned soulseek topic to musicworld as music people wont bother to go into the filesharing section to read it either that or have it pinned in both section it will get more look in music section

RealitY
05-02-2006, 05:11 AM
I suggest is move that pinned soulseek topic to musicworld
Done now...

thewizeard
05-02-2006, 09:10 AM
so what do we do, go back to the oldroom, and entry through PM?