PDA

View Full Version : MOrami - this man is the swingler and lier Please be carefull

blekitna
05-06-2006, 07:16 PM
This man - @MOrami http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=120248
try to swindle me He is the fucking lier and swindler
I sent him 2 invites: to ScT and Day of Release and he doesn't give me anything (He promise that give me invitation code to Finbytes)

Please be carefull on him

Please ban him

(sorry for my english)

Piyush Singh
05-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Hey Thanks for the warning.

dormorag
05-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Lol He Doesnt Cheat..
He Cant Send Pms

dem0n
05-06-2006, 08:12 PM
brawo błekitna :D:D

shine874
05-06-2006, 10:24 PM
This man - @MOrami http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=120248
try to swindle me He is the fucking lier and swindler
I sent him 2 invites: to ScT and Day of Release and he doesn't give me anything (He promise that give me invitation code to Finbytes)

Please be carefull on him

Please ban him

(sorry for my english)
same problem
He should be banned and fu**ed in his a*s

blekitna
05-06-2006, 10:37 PM
His email is: [email protected] - fucking dick

j0hn
05-06-2006, 11:13 PM
contact the staff at those sites and ask for his account to be deleted.
tell them he accidentally got the invite code, or something like that.

fst should ban retards like that too, although its ur own fault
ScT forbid u from sharing ur invites to strangers on public forums.
if u are gonna do that, u should ask for proof of ratio at least!
trading invites should never be enough, always ask for proof of ratio.
u bring those sites down doing that.

personally, i think ScT will ban you, and ur invitee.
the private sites who forbid sharing on public forums search on here.
and u've posted his email, from that they'll see u invited him, and ban both of u.

Kirkedir
05-06-2006, 11:13 PM
You are write. He has to be banned. He promised to give me tt invite and he did not. If you like I can put here what we pm ed each other. He is a F**** lier. :angry:

j0hn
05-06-2006, 11:50 PM
i just noticed
the guys only been registered here for 2 weeks
none of u should even be giving him invites, if he has what u want or not.
if somebody pm's u for an invite, check their registered date, and number of posts.
u have to ask urself, why are they using pm, and not replying in the forum
9 out of 10 pm's i get are from noobs who dont qualify for the invites section here.

from what i see, u've just given a total noob invites to some of the best private trackers, risking ur own accounts, going against the rules here, and getting nothing in return but a red face.

Johnny5555
05-06-2006, 11:51 PM
Best thing you can do is to go right away on mIRC of site and advise SysOP live.

But before you do that send an invite to a friend and get him to activate his account. Why? Because maybe contacting the SysOP will get you banned because he will ask you how did that user get the invite? Some sites are very severe with posting on public forums. Even if you don't tell him about public posting they may anticipate this.

I would fabricate an email with the address saying sent from that guy. The content of the email would say that you got hacked and that he is bragging. In the email, he tells you how. How you got hacked is simple. Say you are on a WLAN at home with security not activated. Someone hacked in because you live downtown of a big city and everybody can hack into unprotected WLAN. The did that by remoting your computer in DOS, deactivating your anti-virus and stealing your personal info. This is all simple to do.

Also go private on mIRC to talk about you problem. Some SysOP like to make an example of people in front of the community by instant banning LIVE on mIRC.

Good luck.

If you want, sent me an invite to ScT as a backup so I can become a member and if you get banned I will send you one back.

PM me.

Proof of ratio here:

Ondemand

I am a serious and responsible user.

Johnny

j0hn
05-07-2006, 12:01 AM
that wont help
if they ban him, they will ban any new invites he has made, maybe all of them.
also, his i.p will get banned, preventing him from accessing the site if u were to invite him back.
and how do u intend on inviting him back? they dont give u invites as soon as u join. and it would take some time to get invites.

his best best is not to invite another random stranger and risk his account even more. its to stop giving them out to random strangers, and to give them to friends.

Johnny5555
05-07-2006, 03:19 AM
that wont help
if they ban him, they will ban any new invites he has made, maybe all of them.
also, his i.p will get banned, preventing him from accessing the site if u were to invite him back.
and how do u intend on inviting him back? they dont give u invites as soon as u join. and it would take some time to get invites.

his best best is not to invite another random stranger and risk his account even more. its to stop giving them out to random strangers, and to give them to friends.

I don't mean to contradict here but

a. they won't necessarily ban all of his new invites. Why should all others pay that may not have anything to do with this.

b. as for your ip getting banned, I wouldn't worry about that... if you get banned for trying to maturely talk about your concern, note your ip at time of ban on a paper. Open a new email, try to get an invite from a buddy or this board, make sure when you sign up where you got banned from that you don't use the same ip. Unless you have a static ip, most people have a dynamic ip given from a DHCP server from their service provider (ISP). Oh yeah, I forgot, you should also try to get a few MODS' emails or some other way to contact them before you attempt this so if you get banned you can appeal your case.

c. To invite him back is simple. With my connection it takes me about 10 days to get my stats up to 25 Gigs and a 1.0+ ratio. Then they give you invites. So you would get an invite back 10 days later.

d. As for not giving invites to strangers I disagree with your statement. Many of us are VERY RESPONSIBLE and have no other connections to get into these communities and we should be able to. I know I am a great contributor and so are many others. Let's not see people as ill intended.

P.S. I have been asking for invites myself and hope a good guy could accomodate me.

buddy
05-07-2006, 03:44 AM
b. as for your ip getting banned, I wouldn't worry about that... if you get banned for trying to maturely talk about your concern, note your ip at time of ban on a paper. Open a new email, try to get an invite from a buddy or this board, make sure when you sign up where you got banned from that you don't use the same ip. Unless you have a static ip, most people have a dynamic ip given from a DHCP server from their service provider (ISP). Oh yeah, I forgot, you should also try to get a few MODS' emails or some other way to contact them before you attempt this so if you get banned you can appeal your case.

hehe.. you think the site admins do not know that we get dynamic ip's..?!?!!! that is wishful thinking my friend..:rolleyes: usually when they have made a decision to ip-ban ppl with dynamic ips they blanket ban the entire ip-range.. :( but they only resort to this step as a last measure though!

Johnny5555
05-07-2006, 05:19 AM

hehe.. you think the site admins do not know that we get dynamic ip's..?!?!!! that is wishful thinking my friend..:rolleyes: usually when they have made a decision to ip-ban ppl with dynamic ips they blanket ban the entire ip-range.. :( but they only resort to this step as a last measure though!

With respect my friend,

They don't ban large ip ranges or it would be unfair to anybody else having the same ISP.

You just have to wait a day or two and not have the same user nor ip nor email and you get in.

j0hn
05-07-2006, 08:45 AM
if it was as simple as logging onto the site with a new invite and new i.p, then private communities would not work.
anyone banned would just come back.

alot of ppl on these private sites are knowledgeable pc users, with good connections. alot of them will be on static i.ps, or will be on dynamic cable/dsl i.ps who's range doesnt change much, and is easily bannable without knocking out a great deal of users.

using a proxy to view the website if u get banned wont help. bans are also placed on the tracker. so u have no way to connect to the seeds/peers on each torrent.

and the strictest/hardest to get into sites, often run a blanket "u get banned and ur invitees get banned" rule. depending on the offense. but if he gets banned for sharing invites on a public forums, they will, 100%, delete all his invitees. just incase ur that person from the public forum.

d. As for not giving invites to strangers I disagree with your statement. Many of us are VERY RESPONSIBLE and have no other connections to get into these communities and we should be able to. I know I am a great contributor and so are many others. Let's not see people as ill intended.
i totally disagree. u shouldnt be able to get into these communities if u have no connections there. thats the purpose of these communities. they make rules about not sharing invites in public forums for a reason. although alot of ppl do this (me included), i only share the less strict sites, and only to ppl who can prove to me they have a good ratio. and somebody who frequents these forums, maybe has a higher number of posts.

buddy
05-07-2006, 09:00 AM

With respect my friend,

They don't ban large ip ranges or it would be unfair to anybody else having the same ISP.

You just have to wait a day or two and not have the same user nor ip nor email and you get in.

Do you know any of the bitme mods..? cause if u do, then pls ask them to remove the ban they have enforced on my ISP for the whole of South India !This is some serious real-estate i tell ya.. :rolleyes:

I'll be more than glad to PM you my ISP name if you could help... :unsure:

Piyush Singh
05-07-2006, 09:24 AM
@buddy
I hope the ISP u are referring to here is not AirTel.

buddy
05-07-2006, 09:27 AM
No.. no.. It is our state-owned ISP! :cry:

nah
05-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Hes already banned haha what an loser!!

Piyush Singh
05-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Interesting thread this......