PDA

View Full Version : NikkiD has just PMed me her Phone Number.

manker
05-10-2006, 09:31 PM
:O

As a direct result of JP being a git, I get a chance at some hawt burd chat action. I think I'll work up a bit of dutch courage on Saturday and give her a ring. Wonder if Jonno will answer.

At least if I apologise to her and say that I can't chat for long, she'll be quite gracious about it.

Bloody Scotch.

NikkiD
05-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Just after sending that to you, the phone rang, and the debate about who was going to answer began. We actually were going to get Drew to answer (my cousin's boyfriend from Leeds) but figured that would be too mean, so Jon answered it.

Incidentally, it wasn't you, but you probably knew that.

manker
05-10-2006, 09:56 PM
:schnauz:

I don't know if I'd be able to talk to Jonno - does he say 'dude' a lot.

Mr JP Fugley
05-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Incidentally, it wasn't you, but you probably knew that.
:lol: :earl:

GepperRankins
05-10-2006, 10:01 PM
don't you live in canadia?

NikkiD
05-10-2006, 10:01 PM
:schnauz:

I don't know if I'd be able to talk to Jonno - does he say 'dude' a lot.

No, I've broken him of that nasty habit.

EDIT: @Dave - No, I just like their flag.

manker
05-10-2006, 10:42 PM
I just added a voice recognition thingy to Nikki's entry in my phone :smilie4:

Then I tested it, because I didn't think it would work - but it did and started calling :fear:

I hung up straight away. Only posting incase you wonder who is playing silly buggers.

Btw, if you text Canadian landlines off a mobile, does a posh robot voice deliver the message?

tesco
05-10-2006, 10:45 PM

Then I tested it, because I didn't think it would work - but it did and started calling :fear:

I hung up straight away. Only posting incase you wonder who is playing silly buggers.

:lol:
I bet NikkiD is regretting giving you her number already...
Well you're not getting mine! :snooty:

GepperRankins
05-10-2006, 10:48 PM

Btw, if you text Canadian landlines off a mobile, does a posh robot voice deliver the message?
i thought silly buggers was just a leeds term :dabs:

manker
05-10-2006, 10:50 PM

Well you're not getting mine! :snooty:Damnit.

Jaigandhi said that your Mom is hawt.

Mr. Mulder
05-10-2006, 10:58 PM

he's not wrong :naughty:

tesco
05-10-2006, 11:11 PM

Too late now. :snooty:

Spider_dude
05-10-2006, 11:52 PM
nikkid send me your number also, i promise to drunken phone you and talk about the naked pics of you i have. it will be early morning when i phone cos your country has the times fucked up. gmt ftw.

Mr JP Fugley
05-10-2006, 11:59 PM
nikkid send me your number also, i promise to drunken phone you and talk about the naked pics of you i have. it will be early morning when i phone cos your country has the times fucked up. gmt ftw.
See, at least that's an honest perv.

newsoftheworld
05-11-2006, 09:42 AM
I have vids.../ from last summer, she is big fatty now, punany don't look as nice as it was :glag: we all have to get old :(
look http://www.streamload.com/

manker
05-11-2006, 10:04 AM
I have vids.../ from last summer, she is big fatty now, punany don't look as nice as it was :glag: we all have to get old :(
look http://www.streamload.com/It's unfair to give morons interweb access. It merely serves to highlight and accentuate their affliction.

However, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Stupid people are the reason that clever people know that they're clever.

So, well done you.

Guillaume
05-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Why is it that people with "news" in thier handles are always such charmers anyway? :unsure:

NikkiD
05-11-2006, 11:20 AM
look http://www.streamload.com/

I don't see how, Baz, given that I didn't make any vids last summer, I didn't have a camera. :blink: If you're talking about the ones I made for Jon after several rounds of surgery and treatment, then yeah, I had gained weight - but that was two years ago, and they weren't naked ones. And unless you've hacked an email account of his that you didn't even know existed, then I'm quite certain you haven't seen them. All that aside, if they do appear on the internet, I guess I know who to charge with theft, huh? Don't threaten me Baz.

@SD - I gave you my phone number ages ago before you came to visit Canada... you never called me. :snooty:

Adster
05-11-2006, 11:23 AM
did someone say naked pics ??

Guillaume
05-11-2006, 11:24 AM
You know Nikki, the best way to disprove it would be to actually post some pics n vids.

:naughty:

ziggyjuarez
05-11-2006, 11:28 AM
I don't see how, Baz, given that I didn't make any vids last summer, I didn't have a camera. :blink: If you're talking about the ones I made for Jon after several rounds of surgery and treatment, then yeah, I had gained weight - but that was two years ago, and they weren't naked ones. And unless you've hacked an email account of his that you didn't even know existed, then I'm quite certain you haven't seen them. All that aside, if they do appear on the internet, I guess I know who to charge with theft, huh? Don't threaten me Baz.

@SD - I gave you my phone number ages ago before you came to visit Canada... you never called me. :snooty:
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3628/titsgtfo1li2cb.jpg

NikkiD
05-11-2006, 11:31 AM
You know Nikki, the best way to disprove it would be to actually post some pics n vids.

:naughty:

LMAO

How did I know that would come up? :slap:

I gotta run to work now. :(

newsoftheworld
05-11-2006, 12:13 PM
who is Baz? from what i've been reading that was Jonno's bum chum :unknown:
you know me (((((Nicole))))) it's Dave from last summer, well i'm back honey :)
Now, you did say that the vid you did for me was not last year!
Come on hon.... don't make me prove it :glag:
do you want superman back babe, you told me I was the only 1 who gave you what you wanted.
give me a call, I don't care how fat you are now :no:
Dave xx

Mr. Mulder
05-11-2006, 12:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/mrmulder/tomleobitch.jpg

:no:

Barbarossa
05-11-2006, 12:16 PM
I told you everyone was called Dave :earl: :no2:

manker
05-11-2006, 12:36 PM
who is Baz? from what i've been reading that was Jonno's bum chum :unknown:
you know me (((((Nicole))))) it's Dave from last summer, well i'm back honey :)
Now, you did say that the vid you did for me was not last year!
Come on hon.... don't make me prove it :glag:
do you want superman back babe, you told me I was the only 1 who gave you what you wanted.
give me a call, I don't care how fat you are now :no:
Dave xxOne wonders why you'd write something like this.

If you're not baz then I'll hazard a guess that he's put you up to it.

He's skint so I can only assume the price you charge is payable with cock.

newsoftheworld
05-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Well Mr Manker, Don't fuck me off with comments like that, not nice. :(
fuck you...

I came on Kazaa to find my ex love Nicole, and I know I can have her anytime I want as she likes what I can offer.

So Babe, you know my number just call.

Nicole, Last summer was the best, i'm sorry at the time I did not want to do it while you was with chris, but if you want a real man again and not a english poof just let me know.

I want you hon :) ,, please

Spider_dude
05-11-2006, 07:23 PM
do canucks say poof?

also nikki i still have your number, on my dads phone which was my old one, so i need to get it off him.

Mr JP Fugley
05-11-2006, 08:51 PM
do canucks say poof?

also nikki i still have your number, on my dads phone which was my old one, so i need to get it off him.
Your Dad gets your handset-me-downs. :brill:

Spider_dude
05-11-2006, 09:36 PM
my mum gets my handset handmedowns, my dad then decides they are too complicated for women and takes them off her.

Mr. Mulder
05-11-2006, 09:42 PM
my mum gets my handset handmedowns, my dad then decides they are too complicated for women and takes them off her.
http://whimsicalfilm.com/scotland/pic04h.jpg

:smilie4:

Mr JP Fugley
05-11-2006, 10:24 PM
misogynist

Barbarossa
05-12-2006, 08:53 AM
bless you. :blink: