PDA

View Full Version : Ho, Mme Gillian

Fromagepas
05-15-2006, 06:37 PM
I par avioned that stuff to you today. Hopefully you will get it in the next couple of days. I have no idea how long these things take.

I put some marzipan in as well, so it should smell nicely of almonds when it arrives.

Guillaume
05-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Thanks.

I just hope the cuntish french postmen (maybe I should say postpeople to be pollitically correct :unsure: ) do not lose eat or worse, keep it for themselves. :fist:

Fromagepas
05-15-2006, 06:53 PM
Nah, they'll just think it's a bomb and get the Gendarmes to kick your door down.

In retrospect I really shouldn't have cut letters from the newspaper to make the address.

Fromagepas
05-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Anyhow, what would "No Compte" mean, as the heading in a spreadsheet column.

Guillaume
05-15-2006, 07:52 PM
No compte or N° compte? :unsure:

Cause non account doesn't mean anything. :shifty:

Mr JP Fugley
05-15-2006, 07:58 PM
No compte or N° compte? :unsure:

Cause non account doesn't mean anything. :shifty:
The latter, thanks that's what I thought. Just needed it confirmed by a proper Kentish lass.

100%
05-16-2006, 03:04 PM
I love these type of threads
where people talk about having done hidden deals and shared secret things yet have to make sure everyone knows about it.
:remindsofhighschool:

Chip Monk
05-16-2006, 03:28 PM
I love these type of threads
where people talk about having done hidden deals and shared secret things yet have to make sure everyone knows about it.
:remindsofhighschool:
In another thread Gillian said she was having problems getting certain torrents to download a tv prog (series) and asked for help. manker said he didn't have the files but that Gillian could use one of his torrent accounts to try and get them. I replied that the files weren't shared on that site but were on another one. I then said that it might be easier for me just to send the stuff as I had it already.

How is that "hidden deals and shared secret things", cawkbreath. Just coz' no-one like you doesn't mean you have to act like a wee spoiled emo burd.

ziggyjuarez
05-16-2006, 03:39 PM
do you guys really eat frogs?

100%
05-16-2006, 04:26 PM
only if they wear stockings

DorisInsinuate
05-16-2006, 05:41 PM
do you guys really eat frogs?
I don't think they do. They just wanted to makes us eat frog's legs on France day at school.

It tastes like chicken, incase you want to know, really small bony chicken.

Mr JP Fugley
05-16-2006, 05:42 PM
I though it tasted more like swan.

Guillaume
05-24-2006, 09:26 AM
Got it today, thanks again.
Someone stole that marzipan though. :dry:

Chip Monk
05-24-2006, 11:09 AM
Got it today, thanks again.
Someone stole that marzipan though. :dry:
Bloody Gendarmes, I kent that would happen like.