PDA

View Full Version : Men mated with chimps for 1m years

peat moss
05-19-2006, 01:20 AM
Sooo this explains some of our members or friends . :P

The human family tree has been thrown into disarray by evidence that the ancestors of man and chimpanzees kept on mating with each other for a million years or more.

Studies of fossils have suggested that the ancestors of humans had started to walk upright seven million years ago.

Link : Or was that missing link ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/05/18/wchimp118.xml

thewizeard
05-19-2006, 05:50 AM
...not only that, after an argument that lasted for more thana million years, or so, they "got" it back together again...

peat moss
05-19-2006, 05:54 AM
...not only that, after an argument that lasted for more thana million years, or so, they "got" it back together again...

Yea sounds like my exwife , to shave or not to shave . Yikes !

Who was the vindictive one I wonder ? Man or the chimp . :huh:

thewizeard
05-19-2006, 05:56 AM
well that all depends whether she descended from a Chimp or Bonobo :)

peat moss
05-19-2006, 06:02 AM
well that all depends whether she decended from a Chimp or Bonobo :)

Good point , or how do you settle your deference , hey lets throw some shit on bobo . Like I said sounds like the ex. :whistling

thewizeard
05-19-2006, 06:15 AM
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/07/3/l_073_03.html

I think probably a chimp :)

Barbarossa
05-19-2006, 10:24 AM
I had my car serviced yesterday, and the receptionist was a lovely girl, really pretty eyes, but just so happens to be the most hirsuite girl I've ever seen. She's got the hairiest arms, and her face has sideburns longer than Noddy Holder.

God only knows what she's got between her legs, but I'm sure I heard the distinctive caw-cawing of nesting ravens at one point. :ermm:

manker
05-19-2006, 10:32 AM
her face has sideburns longer than Noddy Holder!!

Does she tie them in a knot under her chin. Maybe some kind of Princess Leia twirly things so she doesn't trip over her six foot long sideburns.

Poor girl :no:

BawA
05-19-2006, 10:39 AM
thats wiered, i was watching a documentry movie which was showing a turkish family whom walk on four(both legs and hands), a group of german sincetest were saying there is something to do with a Gen that r in human body but do not function which r related to chimps gen's and they think tha gen is activated in this family cuz of a disfunction of a human gen in thier body.

Barbarossa
05-19-2006, 10:42 AM
her face has sideburns longer than Noddy Holder!!

Does she tie them in a knot under her chin. Maybe some kind of Princess Leia twirly things so she doesn't trip over her six foot long sideburns.

Poor girl :no:

:pinch:

I'm waiting for her to phone to tell me they've found my invoice (the stupid cawks lost it!), but she's probably having trouble getting the phone close enough to her ear.

manker
05-19-2006, 11:38 AM
:lol: Great sig.

Barbarossa
05-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Doris is going to say there's not enough blood. :precognition:

manker
05-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Doris is going to say there's not enough blood. :precognition:If he can tear himself away from googling for small boys in tight shorts, that is.

DorisInsinuate
05-19-2006, 11:49 AM
http://internationaljock.com/images/products/prd_bikewhitecompresswide_01009d.jpg

Not enough blood, in my opinion. His head should lyke get knocked off, spin around in the air spraying blood around, then fall down and roll across the screen. The body should also leak blood out onto the floor while it's laying there.

Barbarossa
05-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Either you really did google image search for "tight shorts" just then, or you have a readily available image of someone in tight shorts.

Either way, your a sicko. :eyebrows:

DorisInsinuate
05-19-2006, 11:54 AM
Shut it, you're the one with the perverted mind. You imagined up a scenario involving an 8 year canadian geeking his head knocked off.

Barbarossa
05-19-2006, 11:55 AM
You got the words wrong. It seems that words could be your nemeses :happy:

DorisInsinuate
05-19-2006, 11:56 AM
Gheeeeeeeeeey, finger AiDs, been googling for small boys all day, scummy little bastards can't do it themselves.

DorisInsinuate
05-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Shut it, you're the one with the perverted mind. You imagined up a scenario involving an 8 year canadian geeking his head knocked off.
Seriously, what the fuck were you thinking when you wrote that?

manker
05-19-2006, 11:57 AM
You got the words wrong. It seems that words could be your nemeses :happy:
Just because 'words' is plural, doesn't mean that you have to use the plural of 'nemesis' too :no:

Barbarossa
05-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Only you would spot that. :frusty:
I was going to edit but I missed the sneak-window.

Barbarossa
05-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Doris is going to say there's not enough blood. :precognition:If he can tear himself away from googling for small boys in tight shorts, that is.

Ah, well apparently small boys' fingers are too short, so he has to do their googling for them :whistling

manker
05-19-2006, 12:15 PM
If he can tear himself away from googling for small boys in tight shorts, that is.

Ah, well apparently small boys' fingers are too short, so he has to do their googling for them :whistlingEhhh, it's still good.

He would still need to be torn away from the task, would he not.

Barbarossa
05-19-2006, 12:35 PM
Bah.
I'm just going to post pictures from now on. :emo:

This is probably how yogi started. :no:

manker
05-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Actually, I'm not sure which is worse.

Darthy googling for pictures of small boys in tight shorts or him assisting young boys in tight shorts with their interweb activities.

:ermm:

Barbarossa
05-19-2006, 12:42 PM
Both are better than pictures of Darthy in tight shorts assisting young boys

DorisInsinuate
05-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Eww, tight shorts. I hate my balls being all wedged together :no:

thewizeard
05-20-2006, 12:12 AM
will you chimps stop squabbling ...you know it makes sense :)

thewizeard
05-20-2006, 12:00 PM
I have been thinking.. :) its been a few million years since we last did it..with Chimps and frankly, I prefered the Bonobos...shouldn't we make it..or at least try Gorrilas..for a change .. :P