PDA

View Full Version : $22.50 free to try a free ebay sniping service (bid from your cell phone)

krapper
05-20-2006, 12:52 AM
Alright, there's this new service called Unwired Buyer that lets you bid/check on your watched ebay auctions from your cell phone, so you can place bids wherever you are, without a computer!

They are certified by ebay, link (http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SolutionsDirectory&subgroup=19&page=details&solutionId=891).
A few months ago they began a $10 promotion, but just this week it's now a $20 promotion.

How can you get the $20?
Sign up on their site and provide your ebay login info (they are legit, ebay themselves support this project, mentioned at http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200512200932572.html )
Add an auction to your ebay watch list.
Update your watch list at unwiredbuyer.com
They will call you 3 minutes before the auction ends to confirm/add bids and check the status of the auction.
Make 1 bid by phone (you don't need to win)
You will receive an email from them confirming the bonus payment.
You will receive $20 in 1-2 days in paypal

I just did it this morning, bid once to purposely lose the auction, and I received my payment in 1 hour.
http://www.unwiredbuyer.com
If you want an extra $2.50, PM me with your email and they will email you a referral link. Signup through that and we will 50/50 the $5 bonus that I get.

Good luck and post your stories here :)

Terms:
1. To qualify for the $20 signup bonus, the user must register for UnWired Buyer and use the service to bid on an auction using their phone within 30 days. The $20 signup bonus is for new users only.
2. New users MUST USE UNWIRED BUYER TO BID ON AN AUCTION WITHIN 30 DAYS from date of signup. This promotional offer cannot be transferred or forwarded.
3. TO QUALIFY, USERS MUST HAVE AN EBAY FEEDBACK SCORE OF 10 OR MORE (or the user must have been a registered eBay user for over 12 months).
4. The $20 Signup Bonus is limited to one (1) per valid eBay account.
5. The $20 Signup Bonus is valid only to legal residents of the US and Canada.
6. UnWired Buyer employees and their families are not eligible.
7. UnWired Buyer reserves the right to request additional information regarding the claim and the right to confirm conformance to eBay user regulations. Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information disqualifies the bonus.
8. UnWired Buyer, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify this offer at any time.

Spider_dude
05-20-2006, 01:12 AM
soonds like shite to me.

krapper
05-20-2006, 02:09 AM
soonds like shite to me.
In what way?

GepperRankins
05-20-2006, 02:13 AM
*dabs

cause it's gay

krapper
05-20-2006, 02:16 AM
*dabs

cause it's gay
Well, I'm just posting a free offer for people to get some cash.
I guess it's "gay" to help others...

GepperRankins
05-20-2006, 02:32 AM
*dabs

cause it's gay
Well, I'm just posting a free offer for people to get some cash.
I guess it's "gay" to help others...
it's a pointless gay service

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 09:49 AM
How much does this service cost?

Smith
05-20-2006, 05:41 PM
/ban

krapper
05-20-2006, 07:13 PM
It's a free service to all ebay users.
They have a contract with ebay that pays them whenever people use their service, so thats how they can give you $20 for trying them out.
Then I give you $2.50 as an extra bonus.

enoughfakefiles
05-20-2006, 07:16 PM
$2.50 you say. Is that lyke canadia $ cause that's lyke 3p in english money :dabs:

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 07:24 PM
It's a free service to all ebay users.
They have a contract with ebay that pays them whenever people use their service, so thats how they can give you $20 for trying them out.
Then I give you $2.50 as an extra bonus.
Sorry, I didn't explain myself. How much do the messages cost to send and receive?

Seedler
05-22-2006, 11:24 PM
Hm there are comps and wireless everywhere so that's perty much useless