PDA

View Full Version : Jackass - The Movie Question

BigBank_Hank
04-29-2003, 04:33 PM
Has anyone else been trying to download the Jackass - The Movie? I have been trying to download the file posted on the fasttrack's website, and its taking forever and a day. Its been about 3 weeks and I got about 200 meg of 700. I have tried doing a manual search but all the files seem to be fake, this is the only real one that I have been able to find. Any help or suggestions? Thks.

Jibbler
04-29-2003, 04:48 PM
Be patient, the files will get to you. You can also try our verified section here. There might be more sources available for the movie you are looking for. ;)

Bender
04-29-2003, 04:57 PM
That's funny, I got mine in less than 4 hours, you must be living in the wrong country. :D

I don't remember how I got this one, but usually I do this:

- Use the Sig2dat, and if that takes too long (more than an hour):
- Do a manual search - in this case I just would write Jackass - and compare the file length with the Sig2dat.
- Have the Auto Search More enabled and do some Supernode Jumping, until you have more than 20 users (or over 40, as it is a popular file).
- Start downloading the one with the correct filesize and most users, it's very unlikely that all those users share the same fake file.
- Have Speed Up running when it starts downloading and leave your computer running all night or day.

I have heard some complaints about Fasttrack concerning fake Sig2dat&#39;s by the way. <_<
Let us know how it went, and a great movie, a must for all Jackass fans. :P

scribblec
04-29-2003, 05:26 PM
I have heard some complaints about Fasttrack concerning fake Sig2dat&#39;s by the way.

hmm
propaganda

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
04-30-2003, 05:35 AM
:huh: Shoud&#39;nt this be in MovieWorld?

RealitY
04-30-2003, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Bender@29 April 2003 - 17:57
I got mine in less than 4 hours.

- Start downloading the one with the correct filesize and most users, it&#39;s very unlikely that all those users share the same fake file.
Maybe in 4 hours a couple of weeks ago, but I smell a dirty fish in this system now as things are grinding to mighty slow speeds recently.

The most files eh...
I used to do the exact same thing untill today, which I just got done removing a virus (scanned before opened) that had 774 sources, read more HERE (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=13&t=30411)&#33;&#33; No more .exe for a while, and maybe a little more eMule.

Chilly
04-30-2003, 06:38 AM
This film had me in tears, it is so funny. :lol:

Did&#39;nt have no trouble getting this down, quality was&#39;nt great but good enough to watch. :)

File size was 799,304 kb. ;)

Enjoy B)

Someone_Else
04-30-2003, 05:29 PM
My friend got a great looking version off mirc, not sure what the file size was but it was around 700mb. hehe. I know that 800mb version aint perfect (another friend told me).