PDA

View Full Version : Posibility of getting a free SuperTorrents invite?

ViOLATION
05-23-2006, 10:17 PM
Anyone out there willing to give me one? As soon as I get invites I'd be happy to send you something, but right now I have nothing :(

Piyush Singh
05-24-2006, 02:53 AM
Sure , send me ur mail ID.
Thx.

j0hn
05-25-2006, 10:16 PM
ur bringing down private sites, thats how leechers get in.
they're hardly private if u give invites out to strangers who ask at random without proof they share.

generally, i give ppl demonoid invites to start off if they have nothing else.
after that they can provide screenshots of their demonoid stats and then i'd give something like supertorrents.

raspberry1331
05-25-2006, 10:26 PM
this is so depressing

Piyush Singh
05-26-2006, 12:32 AM
@j0hn
I will keep that in mind in future.
Thx.

Dedalus^
05-26-2006, 02:40 AM
actually, i find that a lot of people I invite, who prove to me that they have great ratios, actually keep very mediocre ratios. They usually use their best ratio on their favorite tracker... so the ratio "looks" good.

But i guess it is better than a random guy.

Piyush Singh
05-26-2006, 03:25 AM
Except for bigjoe none of the guys I invited to supertorrents have maintained a good ratio.One of them has even managed to get himself banned,I suspect,for ratio cheating.But I guess since supertorrents issued new invitations recently,I thought maybe inviting a few new people in would do the tracker some good.
Thanks.

HairlessApe
05-26-2006, 08:04 AM
Piyush could I get a supertorrents invite? Also, I dont mean to sound gready but do you also happen to have any oink invites, their next to impossible to get :( http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2236/untitled3vo.jpg (http://imageshack.us) http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/5674/24ov2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
I would be glad to help the trackers out with seeding :)
email me at [email protected] or pm me

Piyush Singh
05-26-2006, 08:23 AM
@j0hn
@dracophi
What do u say about the the above request ??
What do u make out of HairlessApe's ratio screenshots ?

HairlessApe
05-26-2006, 09:55 AM
oh come on, you dont need to check in with them to invite me
Im clearly not a leecher Piyush :P

Piyush Singh
05-26-2006, 09:59 AM
They made a valid point & that's why I am seeking their opinion.
Both TL & dem are easily cheatable.

HairlessApe
05-26-2006, 09:03 PM
are you suggesting I cheated to get my ratio Piyush?
neither of them have even looked at this thread, I dont see why you need to get approval when my ratios are more than enough to be invited...

ghurka
05-26-2006, 10:29 PM
@HairlessApe

Would you like to let all the other people here know why you no longer have an Oink account.

Maybe you should just post a screenshot of your Oink profile.

Oh no, you can't, its been disabled for cheating. Time to come clean!

HairlessApe
05-27-2006, 01:41 AM
what relevance does that have? I am asking for a supertorrents invite and both those ratios are clean
Ill admit I got kicked from oink but for a different reason which I dont need to disclose

Piyush Singh
05-27-2006, 02:03 AM
The reason is all too apparent after doing a simple search for ur username on Oink.Awesome man...
I have already had one of my invitees banned from supertorrents for same reason as yours & I can't take that risk anymore.
Thx.

j0hn
05-27-2006, 02:20 AM
yea what he says, u dont need my permission lol
u can send ur invites to aynyone, without ratio proof
i was just stating my opinion that it generally brings down the private torrent community, u essentially make it public.

as long as someone can provide proof of a 1.0+ ratio on any site, it shows they make some sort of effort.

just if u give anyone it without proof, they could well be some lame leecher with upload limited to 1kB/s.

phrenzy
05-27-2006, 03:25 AM
Those ratios aren't much. Thats an afternoon of torrenting. How long have those accounts been active?

j0hn
05-27-2006, 04:00 AM
Piyush could I get a supertorrents invite? Also, I dont mean to sound gready but do you also happen to have any oink invites, their next to impossible to get :(

@HairlessApe
Would you like to let all the other people here know why you no longer have an Oink account.
Maybe you should just post a screenshot of your Oink profile.
Oh no, you can't, its been disabled for cheating. Time to come clean!

what relevance does that have? I am asking for a supertorrents invite and both those ratios are clean
Ill admit I got kicked from oink but for a different reason which I dont need to disclose
maybe my eyes are seeing things, but u were also asking for an oink invite, when ur already banned.
inviting banned users gets ur account removed on most sites.
and its very relevant. if i know a user has been banned from a private torrent site, for something ratio related or cheating, then i would not invite them to ANY other site. even if the sites are not related in any way.

the only time i would consider this was if the ban was for some stupid reason like arguing with the sites staff. the fact u dont want to disclose ur reason for being banned on oink says alot too. if it wasnt serious then u would have defended urself and said why. but ur not saying why, im guessing, because the reason for the ban would make ppl here not want to invite you.

raspberry1331
05-27-2006, 09:12 AM
hairlessape, were u using a bad cient of azureus? just wondring because of another thread... anyway, invited u too supertorrents.

HairlessApe
05-27-2006, 09:53 AM
hairlessape, were u using a bad cient of azureus? just wondring because of another thread... anyway, invited u too supertorrents.
yeah it was an azrueus client, I found after I dl'd it that it was a hacked
I dl'd it from a site that had messed around with the azrueus .jar file which said it would give "better dl speeds" got completely screwed and lost my oink account :(
I had even posted this on the oink forums before I got banned, its was in the help section I think. Guess they didnt believe me

Those ratios aren't much. Thats an afternoon of torrenting. How long have those accounts been active?
Ive had the torrentleach for a day actually :cool: demonoid for a bit longer

the fact u dont want to disclose ur reason for being banned on oink says alot too. if it wasnt serious then u would have defended urself and said why. but ur not saying why, im guessing, because the reason for the ban would make ppl here not want to invite you.
I was completely ashamed at getting fucked over liked that for my own stupidity, theres your answer at why I didnt want to say

raspberry1331
05-27-2006, 04:03 PM
getting back to oink will be hard because of ur IP, as soon as they recognize it u will be banned again i think. and also ur inviter will be punished. have u tried to use the irc channel for describing the situation? though it doesnt seem to be much chance there, but at least u can try it.

HairlessApe
05-27-2006, 06:48 PM
getting back to oink will be hard because of ur IP, as soon as they recognize it u will be banned again i think. and also ur inviter will be punished. have u tried to use the irc channel for describing the situation? though it doesnt seem to be much chance there, but at least u can try it.
actually I did try the irc channel, but upon finding out that I was already banned from oink .... I got banned again....
seriously those guys dont understand reason

raspberry1331
05-27-2006, 09:33 PM
thats hard. try maybe pedros music tracker, u can ask for an invite there theoretically, though i didnt manage cos it said my email adress is not valid. also if u like independent music, try to get an invite for indietorrents. and filemp3 is open, though i dont know what is it like.

Ps2mad2k2
05-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Hi could i get an invite please. Here's my ratio on another sitehttp://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4405/ratio3gf.png

Piyush Singh
05-28-2006, 02:23 AM
Hi could i get an invite please. Here's my ratio on another sitehttp://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4405/ratio3gf.png

Sent u invite code.
Thx.