PDA

View Full Version : torrentleech signup error PLZ HELP!

leetnoob
05-24-2006, 11:16 AM
hey ive got an invite for torrentleech.org and when i go to sign up it wont show the security dialog box!!!! :wacko: :cry:

can sum1 plz help me?! the error is as following:

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

ps. i have until saturday before the invite expires! :(

PLZ HELP!

ps. ive tried internet explorer and firefox, on both of my computers with all cookies and javascript enabled!

http://www.torrentleech.org/signup_inv.php

libberman
05-24-2006, 11:35 AM
try another computer ?

leetnoob
05-24-2006, 11:48 AM
try another computer ?
yeh i have tried ill try my apple laptop now aswell, altho i doubt that will work ;) most apples never work :(

nicwolverine
05-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Firstly wait until the page has completed loading and see if it shows then.
If not try clicking refresh as it sometimes hides from me :(

If still no luck try right clicking on where the image should be and select 'show picture' and see if that makes it appear.
If that doesn't work right click on it and select 'save picture', save to desktop and then open it to see if you can read it.
If that doesn't work then I'm stumped !

leetnoob
05-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Firstly wait until the page has completed loading and see if it shows then.
If not try clicking refresh as it sometimes hides from me :(

If still no luck try right clicking on where the image should be and select 'show picture' and see if that makes it appear.
If that doesn't work right click on it and select 'save picture', save to desktop and then open it to see if you can read it.
If that doesn't work then I'm stumped !

yeh ive thought of and tried all of those already :wacko:

i dunno wat else to do! theres no support email to [email protected] or nething either i dont think!

leetnoob
05-24-2006, 12:27 PM
sorted it out, ive joined now, its all good, it was coz their server was under too much load :stars:

yay! thanks for help :D

leetnoob

nicwolverine
05-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Glad your in. Good site.

saadniazi
05-26-2006, 09:03 AM
try another computer