PDA

View Full Version : Hi... question about the TL's invitations.

cartmanidan
05-25-2006, 10:07 AM
If I have 4 invitation and I use them all, when will I get back the invitations?

Or I have these 4 invitations and if I use them, I lost them forever without having another new invitations?

nicwolverine
05-25-2006, 10:08 AM
They do periodically give out new invites and if your a good user and maintain a good ratio you will see new invites appear.

Dawkins19312
05-25-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah, for me invites reappear after a couple of days!

T.r.u.m.p.y
05-25-2006, 05:54 PM
i think i read they update twice a month
begining and middle of the month if i am not mistaken ...

link.king
05-28-2006, 08:19 AM
What are the upload/download/ratio values required to get the title of power user and thus to get invites??

dodgy368
05-28-2006, 07:39 PM
What are the upload/download/ratio values required to get the title of power user and thus to get invites??

1.050 is the ratio to get Power User.

I tried sending an invite but couldn't get it to work.:huh:

tolga
05-29-2006, 02:26 PM
How exactly do you invite? My profile says 4 invites left but i can't seem to click on any links.

deuce6000
05-29-2006, 11:49 PM
PowerUser: Must have have uploaded at least 25GB and have a ratio at or above 1.05. Must be registered for 2 weeks at least.

tolga
05-31-2006, 12:03 AM
My ratio dropped to .9 and that would explain why my invites dont work. Thanks for the help!

Cheers! :)

zak2210
05-31-2006, 01:19 AM
I'm a TL VIP; my invites come back within the hour.

Dedalus^
05-31-2006, 02:02 AM
what is the max number of invites you can have?

zak2210
05-31-2006, 12:27 PM
what is the max number of invites you can have?

6 invites

bigrich369
05-31-2006, 08:08 PM
lucky fellas...i envy you all for being a member of the TL community as well as the invites becuase ive been tryin to get onto that site for a while and most of the moderators in the mirc channel say invites will open n some say invites wont open so unlucky me

~Mr-Freeze~
06-01-2006, 02:34 PM
how do u become vip donate or upload a lot?

janwillem_80
03-13-2007, 09:23 PM
I sure could use an invite to TL haha...

I could use an invite to TOrrentleech haha..Im not begging though :P

omega235
01-20-2009, 09:33 AM
hi there...
can anyone invite me on TL..
really hope and i also a good seeder..
send me on [email protected]
thanks...:-D

bumrocks
01-20-2009, 09:51 AM
how do u become vip donate or upload a lot?

Donate...

hi there...

Welcome to FST, omeganoob...Much to learn, you have. First lesson...Don't post your email in public...You are more likely to find crap in your inbox than an invite.

tony2005
01-20-2009, 09:52 AM
TL have stopped the invites the last time i checked and even if i had the invites available i still couldnt use them due to the invites being closed so not sure what the update on the invites is yet >_<

omega235
01-20-2009, 10:01 AM
opppss..i really didn`t know bout thats..
thanks 4 ur info bumrocks..anywaz, do U have an TL invite?

techdoc
01-20-2009, 10:04 AM
@omega235 - Open a new thread in the proper section.Post some ratio proofs & reasons why you want it.That will increase your chances of getting one from some kind user.

bumrocks
01-20-2009, 10:04 AM
opppss..i really didn`t know bout thats..
thanks 4 ur info bumrocks..anywaz, do U have an TL invite?

Yes I do. But you should be more concerned about going back and editing your email...

@omega235 - Open a new thread in the proper section.Post some ratio proofs & reasons why you want it.That will increase your chances of getting one from some kind user.

He can't since he just joined...30 days before he'll have access to that section.

TL have stopped the invites the last time i checked and even if i had the invites available i still couldnt use them due to the invites being closed so not sure what the update on the invites is yet >_<

Invites are not closed...Not sure where you got that info.

Sanka113
01-20-2009, 10:19 AM
At least he has learned to use the search button...

crimsonhaze
01-20-2009, 10:22 AM
hi there...

You made this post the day you joined this site, so I'm guessing you typed in "TL invite" in google, and it gave you this forum address. Close, but you got the wrong section.

Also, people are reluctant to invite someone they don't know if the tracker has a policy that involves the inviter to be responsible for the actions of the invitee. This is true in the case of TL. So good luck.

Anyway, about the VIP thing in TL:

According to their FAQ, you can become a VIP by donating, or by contributing something special to the site. I'm guessing making yourself seen and useful in their forum and irc chat. Trust me, if you've been in their chat, plenty of people on there that need help, as with any other trackers irc.

IdolEyes787
01-20-2009, 03:45 PM
hi there...
send me on

So many things wrong with this post where to begin.
First and foremost one of the most fundamental rules of FST do not ask for invites outside the appropriate section.Members need to be registered for at least 30 days and have 5 posts to access the invite/requests section.
Everyone please read the rules before posting.

Do not bump an old thread without having a valid reason you will be warned or worse if you do.

And lastly not a rule but as bumrocks stated it is definitely not the best idea to post your email address in open forum.Believe it or not not everyone here may have your best interests at heart.

I really don't enjoy giving out infractions and if everyone would just follow a few simple rules I wouldn't have to and then everyone would be happy.

delxd
01-20-2009, 04:31 PM
I should have parked my account when i left for vacations, lost it! :)
I hope some friend will get me an invitation.

@topic:
Yeah like people said, it different depending on your class!