PDA

View Full Version : Hitman Blood Money

silent h3ro
05-27-2006, 09:38 PM
I beat this game today and holy shit is it sweet.

At the end where you supposedly are killed with the syringe, was that the sedate that was used in the rehab center mission where it slows down your heart so it seems like your dead and can come back to later with the right antidote? If thats true then that would make for a sweet sequal to the game if he came back to life before he gets creamated. It shows Diana (the woman who you work with) at the end of the game kiss agent 47 and put two silverballers on his chest meaning he could come back to life and kick ass because they lower him into the ground but we don't know where it leads to.

I could be getting a little over excited about the ending but this is definitely a very low rated game for how good it is (to me at least). Anyone else agree or even play the game yet?

Guyver
05-27-2006, 11:35 PM
iv been playing it, its great. im only on the new orleans level.

and

ill porbaly be playing chaos theory now lol

cpt_azad
05-28-2006, 07:01 AM
Agreed, the hitman series is very very under-rated, and gamespot can't review a game at all, they gave chaos theory an 8.6 for fucks sake, anyone with a brain can tell you it is 9.6+.

Can't wait to pick this up for 360 (blood money).

Delorean
05-28-2006, 02:22 PM
I played that game for a while but i quit playing it after i realize that it didn't kept any saves i did.. So i figured that the only way to beat this is by beating it on one go! well at least something will keep me busy for a day or two over the summer! and then is chaos theory's Turn! :D

cpt_azad
05-30-2006, 05:14 AM
I played that game for a while but i quit playing it after i realize that it didn't kept any saves i did.. So i figured that the only way to beat this is by beating it on one go! well at least something will keep me busy for a day or two over the summer! and then is chaos theory's Turn! :D

Please for the love of god get a gamepad when playing Chaos Theory, if you play Chaos Theory on a beefed up computer without a gamepad (or some sort of perhipheral to make life easier) it's like driving a Ferrari without a steering wheel.

SirGray
05-30-2006, 06:09 AM
lol don't pay attention to gamespot there review points are messed up, but in my oppinion It was a great game and I would definatly give it a 9.8 :D "2 thumbs wayyyup!"

Delorean
05-30-2006, 06:22 AM

Please for the love of god get a gamepad when playing Chaos Theory, if you play Chaos Theory on a beefed up computer without a gamepad (or some sort of perhipheral to make life easier) it's like driving a Ferrari without a steering wheel.

I've played Pandora's Tommorow with the keyboard and it was pretty fine, however did they made a change in the gameplay??
Well either way it won't be a problem since i order a game pad for pc to get used to it with Pro Evolution 5 for the tournament!

cpt_azad
05-30-2006, 09:47 PM
I've played Pandora's Tommorow with the keyboard and it was pretty fine, however did they made a change in the gameplay??
Well either way it won't be a problem since i order a game pad for pc to get used to it with Pro Evolution 5 for the tournament!

I played Pandora Tomorrow on PC with keyboard+mouse then with a keypad, world of diff, it just immerses you a lot better so don't ruin the experience with such a great game like Chaos Theory.

Rip The Jacker
05-30-2006, 10:11 PM
I've been playing this game for a few days now, and damn it kicks so much ass. It's pretty hard too, I spent like 2 hours trying to beat the rehab level without going crazy and blasting everyone in sight.

Damn good game.

EDIT:

I wish my lawn was Emo, so then it would cut itself.
:lol:

Guyver
05-30-2006, 10:45 PM
yeh it takes me so long to beat a level lol

cpt_azad
05-31-2006, 03:37 AM
EDIT:

I wish my lawn was Emo, so then it would cut itself. :lol:

lol, I think you're the first person to notice that, it's been up there on my sig for like 2 months now lol :lol:

Seedler
06-01-2006, 02:32 AM
pretty good game, but there are better ones out there.

Rip The Jacker
06-11-2006, 04:20 AM
Dude the last level kicked ass!

Even though it seems like the game is over, and the credits are rolling, keep pressing all the buttons used to move 47, and he'll come back to life. Then you get to run around all kill everyone in that kickass white suit. :D

But the ending is really confusing. I'm assuming Diana used the experimental poison thing to slow 47's heartbeat so people think he's dead. After killing everyone, it shows 47 talking to some person. What's he doing and what is he talking about exactly?

Wolfmight
06-12-2006, 12:10 AM
i played hitman 2 and it was pretty cool for awhile. Is it similare to hitman 2 or is it much much better?

cpt_azad
06-12-2006, 01:37 AM
i played hitman 2 and it was pretty cool for awhile. Is it similare to hitman 2 or is it much much better?

Better, its more fun and less frustrating which is a huge plus in my opinion.

Delorean
06-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Better, its more fun and less frustrating which is a huge plus in my opinion.

Agreed!

SirGray
06-13-2006, 06:40 AM
Yup great game! although has any one been getting any problems on the
Better watch out... Mission (the playboy one) Becouse mine seems to freeze on that mission and only that mission when I try to through something other then that Great game love it to death!

Wolfmight
06-13-2006, 07:06 AM
cool. I hope the people, npcs, peds, etc in hitman bloodmoney arn't morons like they were in hitman2. I can't tell you how many times I heard those germans say SHIIIIIZA!!!
LoL and the americans all acted like they just learned english constantly saying,"What'chu Want!?!?"
Anyone ever zoom in on the first mision's guards when they took a piss. They're pecker is actually a giant finger, go figure.

Wolfmight
06-14-2006, 05:04 AM
Just beat the demo...and I gatta say, SWEET.
Dark Comedy of a game. Hilarious music for the title menu.

Colt Seevers
07-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Ave MaRRRRrrrrrrrriaaaaaaaa!

God, I love this game :)

Ph03n1x
07-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Ave MaRRRRrrrrrrrriaaaaaaaa!

God, I love this game :)

For me also great game unfortunately with big requirements

cpt_azad
07-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Curtains down was an awesome mission, made both killings look like accidents. So far this game is awesome, the game review sites honestly don't know how to review anymore, they've lost their touch. I mean ffs they gave Chaos Theory an 8.6, you know something's f'ed up when they go and do something like that.