PDA

View Full Version : saadniazi = scammer

dabomb506
05-28-2006, 01:10 PM
avoid dealing with this guy at all cost.... 2-3 people have been locked out of his accounts he has traded. anyone who has dealt with this guy, please try to ban or tell the mods at the sites to disable the invite or account you have traded with him.

Sissoko
05-28-2006, 01:39 PM
oh, thanks :)
I just offered him an oink invite, can't see him getting it now :D

mastros
05-28-2006, 01:43 PM
always check previous posts to see if the user u r gona trade with its ok..

Sissoko
05-28-2006, 01:44 PM
I actually asked him to show me a printscreen showing his ratio and that he had invites on bitme.org before i was gunna trade :)

muchspl3
05-28-2006, 02:03 PM
lots of people getting owned by bad traders

Piyush Singh
05-28-2006, 02:06 PM
U should have read my post in "Bad Trader" thread in the main "Bittorrent" section posted yesterday wherein I warned everyone not to trade with him.
http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=115755&page=4
He had done similar things under changed nicks at Slyck's & has recently moved in here.Also look at the silly posts he made here & his insistance on trading accounts & not invites.
He might just come here again under a new nick.
Trade with guys u have seen around for some time.

muchspl3
05-28-2006, 02:11 PM
whats his email

dabomb506
05-28-2006, 02:14 PM
i didnt go through with the end of the deal on a invite... so he didnt get nothing from me in exchange which makes me glad. a friend of mine had warned me about him before about him scamming people in the past

if he keeps this up, it wont be long before he gets his ip banned from most the major bt sites if people do report him.

btw... his english is pretty bad also. so i kinda know who to ignore =D

saadniazi
05-28-2006, 03:11 PM
dabomb506= cheater

muchspl3
05-28-2006, 03:24 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests) muchspl3 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=53507), blekitna (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=118414), dem0n (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=114107), Rizindon (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=23772), saadniazi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=22451)

:lol:

dabomb506
05-28-2006, 03:24 PM
great comeback. other people here know you scam too. you will be banned. pack your bags :D

muchspl3
05-28-2006, 03:25 PM
I still want his email.....

muchspl3
05-28-2006, 03:27 PM
great comeback. other people here know you scam too. you will be banned. pack your bags :D
yep, whats his email so I can tell admins

dabomb506
05-28-2006, 03:30 PM
here is one of them i got from someone.

[email protected]

my source claims he might have many others also

cogito
05-28-2006, 03:36 PM
He wanted me sct+oink and offered uk-t
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2447/tfrdbf2au.gif
Of course i laughed and didn't pay attention. But i wanna know the people were cheated by him?

mastros
05-28-2006, 04:16 PM
He might just come here again under a new nick.
Trade with guys u have seen around for some time.

very true..so even if he comes back no one is gona trade with him..only trade with guys u see around and u know they r good traders

j0hn
05-28-2006, 05:33 PM
dabomb506= cheater
lol!
after checking ur posts, i noticed u posted 1 proof of account.
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/7638/519zy.jpg
this clearly isn't ur account, as at the bottom it says "invited by you"
so whoever took this screenshot, was viewing a friends account they invited.

have a look urself: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=433589
if u are stupid enough to trade with a noob like this u deserve ripped off :)

dabomb506
05-29-2006, 06:07 AM
j0hn, cant blame the people here who dont do their research and tend to trust everyone :D

anyways i got FB from him for free since i expected this would happen, he didnt get nothing in return haha.

lynx
05-29-2006, 09:11 AM
I'll be watching this guy closely, his posts certainly look odd.

However, all I've seen so far is people throwing accusations around with no proof. I looked at Piyush Singh's "proof" on Slyck, and I could see nothing to tie anyone on there to anyone on here, except Piyush Singh if course.

In fact, the only person I definitely know who has cheated anyone is dabomb506

anyways i got FB from him for free since i expected this would happen, he didnt get nothing in return haha.
Cheat someone, then start a thread accusing them of cheating. Nice going, I'll be watching you too.

dabomb506
05-29-2006, 09:20 AM
i told him before the trade that he would get the account as long as invite/account would work for 2-3 days which he agreed and sent me a invite... sorry but i didnt cheat no one.

anyways... couple people here can vouch for my legitness

Chewie
05-29-2006, 10:48 AM
dabomb506= cheater
lol!
after checking ur posts, i noticed u posted 1 proof of account.
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/7638/519zy.jpg
this clearly isn't ur account, as at the bottom it says "invited by you"
so whoever took this screenshot, was viewing a friends account they invited.
That looks like a cell to display members that have been invited from this account, to me.

have a look urself: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=433589
Doesn't work.

People, if the FST invite section needs a little policing then throwing accusations around and demanding bannings is not the way to do it.

Send a PM to a mod if you have a problem.
There is also a report system on the board that alerts mods. You can use it not just to report offensive posts but also for scamming or underhanded actions by members. Only mods/admins and the person making the report can see them so it's as private as it needs to be.
You must send proof though; we're not nazis on a trip to wield power on a whim - especially not yours.

AFAIK only one contributor to this thread has reported any posts/people for scamming invites, and we still need some sort of proof, even though we're suspicious of some members ourselves.

Kirkedir
05-29-2006, 11:15 AM
I just wanna warn all of you;

One of myfriend who lost uk-t account 2 days after trade.

He traded account on bitme forum. When we check back what is going on, the guy who already banned from bitme. :(

Fyg,

User name was : ????? on uk-t.org

If you wanna make a trade with some one you should check user name.
If the user name is " ????" you must be carefull. ;)

Edit;
Unfortunatily one of our good friends pm ed me that he already got this account.He requested me to edit this topic. He doesnt want to lost for now. I will wait a few days more and if he lost the account I will write here again.

ajg
05-29-2006, 11:43 AM
to vouch for dabomb56: I have traded with him before and knew of his concerns about trading with saadniazi before he accepted the trade. Never did he intend not to keep up his end of the bargain- he did not send the return invite after saadniazi was banned and all his invitees were also banned, including dabomb56.

lynx
05-29-2006, 01:14 PM
Many private trackers will ban anyone they know has been trading accounts or invites, and the people they invited. They only want you to give out invites to people you actually trust, otherwise they may as well open their doors and become public trackers.

The fact that they found out does not make the person who gave out the invitation a scammer. Many of the mods and admins of these sites will be members here and other sites so that they can keep an eye out for people trading their accounts/invites.

Your friends got caught breaking the tracker rules - live with it.

Piyush Singh
05-29-2006, 03:12 PM
@lynx
The only proof u require to link this guy to the guy who has duped many at slyck's is the obvious similarity in posts that were made there & at FST.
Sometimes u just have to trust ur instincts,I guess...
Only other proof one can provide is the PM transcripts of trades gone bad.
I have had these experiences with Filelist "deluxenoone" & Boksa "BwT".
Thx.

lynx
05-29-2006, 03:56 PM
@lynx
The only proof u require to link this guy to the guy who has duped many at slyck's is the obvious similarity in posts that were made there & at FST.
Sometimes u just have to trust ur instincts,I guess...
Only other proof one can provide is the PM transcripts of trades gone bad.
I have had these experiences with Filelist "deluxenoone" & Boksa "BwT".
Thx.Not quite.

It may be all the proof you require to make you decide not to enter a trade with this guy, but it is nothing like the evidence we would need to ban him. I've seen lots of examples of "similar styles" from totally unrelated people - the internet is a big place.

Carry on like that and next thing you know some country will think they can go around locking up people just on someone's say so, with little or no proof, and carting them off half way round the world. :dry:

Piyush Singh
05-29-2006, 04:20 PM
You are right we can not & should not label anyone or accuse him.
Maybe, but this guy did turn out to be a scammer...did he not?.
If he is not one , I would like him to post here & defend himself ,if u guys have not already banned him already.
It is not as if we are looking for scapegoats to add a little entertainment here.
As I had mentioned before ,a day before the first post accusing "saadniazi" of duping appeared,I had made my apprehensions known at "Bad Traders" thread.

blekitna
05-29-2006, 04:52 PM
This man @saad.... is very dishonest :) Trust me ;) (but he is especially dishonest not in trades)

lynx
05-29-2006, 08:09 PM
I've had a PM from an admin at finbytes, he's given me an explanation of what happened and the IP and email of the scammer.

It's not conclusive, it does NOT match the email of saadniazi. The IP is close (same ISP), but it is also close to one of the "victims". And since it is a very large ISP that's not conclusive either.

You are right we can not & should not label anyone or accuse him.
Maybe, but this guy did turn out to be a scammer...did he not?.
Sorry you are assuming that the scammer at finbytes/Slyck is sadniazi. Still no proof that's the case.

If he is not one , I would like him to post here & defend himself ,if u guys have not already banned him already.
If he's not the same guy, why would he have to explain himself?

It is not as if we are looking for scapegoats to add a little entertainment here.
Really? your post in another thread would suggest differently.
If anything...this was good entertainmentAs I had mentioned before ,a day before the first post accusing "saadniazi" of duping appeared,I had made my apprehensions known at "Bad Traders" thread.And if he's not the same person? Did you stop to think that maybe your post in "Bad Traders" triggered the accusations?

As I've said before we will be keeping a look out for suspicious behaviour.
But random accusations without positive proof aren't going to help.

Piyush Singh
05-29-2006, 08:56 PM
He was posting daily asking for trades since the last couple of days.
Where is he now ?
We can wait & see if he turns up.
Well if he does'nt .....does it not imply anything at all.
My accusing him would not amount to anything if he turns up & clears his name.If that's the case I would admit my folly.
I may be misjudging him but there is little chance that so may people who have interacted with him on FST are also making the same mistake.
Some are keeping mum because he seems to have this gift of hacking accounts or whatever or have got the better of him in trades.
I sincerely hope that all this talk leads somewhere.
Thx.

dabomb506
05-30-2006, 05:05 AM
ok its obvious admins are not gonna do nothing..... so here is what i suggest.

he hasnt even posted nothing in this thread. he knows what he has done and has nothing to say about that. there are other people here who have gotten accounts from this guy but have yet to post anything. i can gladly say their accounts got banned also. i plan to trade with known members only now in this forum.

i cant really provide any proof since my account is banned from a certain site. i have talked to the admins via irc and he told me he has been using stolen accounts etc... i suggest everyone not to deal with this sadniazi guy.

delete this thread plz....

lynx
05-30-2006, 01:23 PM
The problem everyone has kept missing is that no-one has provided more than a circumstantial link between saadniazi and the guy who stole the account at finbytes.

However, I've now determined that the person who has been posting here recently is not the same person who opened the saadniazi account 3 years ago. I can only assume that this account is also stolen, so it is banned.

raspberry1331
05-30-2006, 03:41 PM
this is better than a soap opera... took some time reading through it, weird.

Colt Seevers
07-13-2006, 09:22 PM
E-drama to the MAX!