PDA

View Full Version : I hate MSN

Seedler
06-01-2006, 08:43 PM
I hate MSn's feature of "turn on what I'm listening to" now.

I was wanking off to some latina big ass pr0n movie, and I didn't see my display name getting changed to "Housewife 3on1 cum in her eyes, dp and all holes creampie".

So now couple girls on my msn doesn't talk to me anymore, because they think I'm a perv because to them, watching pr0n movies for guys aren't normal:frusty: .

That's not the worst, because I have a couple of my parents' friends on my list, and 1 of them saw it too and gave me a lecture:pinch: .

So now I'm waiting for mom to come home, and soon she's gonna hear about this incident.:angry: :frusty:

OMG OMG I'm so fucked.

Proper Bo
06-01-2006, 08:48 PM
:dabs:

Guillaume
06-01-2006, 08:49 PM
:glag:

Buffalo
06-01-2006, 08:53 PM
:lol:

:unsure: But what is a creampie?

Seedler
06-01-2006, 08:53 PM

Yes yes, larf it up at my misfortune.:dry:

maebach
06-01-2006, 08:54 PM
:lol: :lol:
OMFG LOLLER Skates.
OMG LOL BBQ

Guillaume
06-01-2006, 09:05 PM

Yes yes, larf it up at my misfortune.:dry:
Sure.
Next time you'll use a player that isn't recognizd by msn or simply disable it before spanking to some latin ho.

Seedler
06-01-2006, 09:07 PM

A creampie is for dinner:naughty:

Chip Monk
06-01-2006, 09:11 PM
If that story is true, you're an idiot.

If that story isn't true and you posted it here, you're an idiot.

Either way ... you do the maths.

tesco
06-01-2006, 09:14 PM

Either way ... you do the maths.Well put.

:lol: You idiot shoulda just denied it. :rolleyes:
Or say it's a misnamed song :P

Cheese
06-01-2006, 09:16 PM
This story was funnier when I read it on QDB last year.

Chip Monk
06-01-2006, 09:17 PM
This story was funnier when I read it on QDB last year.
What's a QDB?

Cheese
06-01-2006, 09:20 PM
This story was funnier when I read it on QDB last year. What's a QDB?

http://www.bash.org/?top

Used to be the funniest site ever.

Chip Monk
06-01-2006, 09:22 PM
What's a QDB?

http://www.bash.org/?top

Used to be the funniest site ever.

<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

That's a bit harsh.

Seedler
06-01-2006, 09:36 PM

:lol:You're a fecking retarded just for thinking that the story is possibly true.

Cmon, it was so fake, how can you not see that I said the incident just happened, but in this short of a time span say a couple of girls don't talk to me anymore?

Also, even if it was true, I still got a good larf, so what's wrong with that?

Fecking thinking before you making one-word afronts next time. Bitch. Stfu plz.

Chip Monk
06-01-2006, 09:40 PM

:lol:You're a fecking retarded just for thinking that the story is possibly true.

Cmon, it was so fake, how can you not see that I said the incident just happened, but in this short of a time span say a couple of girls don't talk to me anymore?

So, you're an idiot, who would have thought.

Buffalo
06-01-2006, 09:40 PM

A creampie is for dinner:naughty:

So the dinner was fake as well :lol:

tesco
06-01-2006, 09:41 PM
Assumed you used the wrong words and meant to say "girls won't talk to me."

tesco
06-01-2006, 09:44 PM
<tatclass> YOU ALL SUCK DICK
<tatclass> er.
<tatclass> hi.
<andy\code> A common typo.
<tatclass> the keys are like right next to each other.

Chip Monk
06-01-2006, 09:48 PM
<tatclass> er.
<tatclass> hi.
:lol::earl: genious.

Mr. Mulder
06-01-2006, 09:49 PM
i don't gedit :dabs:

Cheese
06-01-2006, 09:51 PM
One of my faves:

<Kyuss> how big should disk 1 of neverwinter be?
<JtHM> |<----------------------------->|
<JtHM> (not to scale)

Seedler
06-01-2006, 09:52 PM
<tatclass> er.
<tatclass> hi.

You mean genius?

Idiot.<--When I insult people I give a reason.

So like I said, stfu bitch.

Chip Monk
06-01-2006, 09:53 PM
i don't gedit :dabs:
Seedler copied a story from the interweb and said that it had really happened to him. Don't be too harsh though, he's an idiot.

Cheese
06-01-2006, 09:53 PM

So you have to make up stories in an attempt to make yourself look interesting, eh? Actually it's even worse than that, you can't even make them up yourself but have to steal them from elsewhere.

Though, it has to be said, the story about you getting ran over was fucking funny.

Chip Monk
06-01-2006, 09:54 PM

You mean genius?

Idiot.<--When I insult people I give a reason.

So like I said, stfu bitch.
I'm not insulting you though, you really are an idiot. It's just a statement of fact.

Chip Monk
06-01-2006, 09:56 PM

So you have to make up stories in an attempt to make yourself look interesting, eh? Actually it's even worse than that, you can't even make them up yourself but have to steal them from elsewhere.

Though, it has to be said, the story about you getting ran over was fucking funny.

That was maybeach's story tho'.:cry:

Cheese
06-01-2006, 09:58 PM

I miss maebach, whatever happened to him?:(

Chip Monk
06-01-2006, 10:02 PM

I miss maebach, whatever happened to him?:(
He's got loads of homework just now :mellow:

Proper Bo
06-01-2006, 10:07 PM
nemo > other canadiaians

fact.

Proper Bo
06-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Mostly cause of that superb thread about seedler being run over, and was too busy washing his hair or whatever to go and see him in hospital:glag:

Chip Monk
06-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Mostly cause of that superb thread about seedler being run over, and was too busy washing his hair or whatever to go and see him in hospital:glag:
It did seem a tad harsh.

Seedler
06-01-2006, 10:17 PM
It did seem a tad harsh.

Thank you for the compassion.:dry:

Or was that actually a comforting statement?:O

Chip Monk
06-01-2006, 10:18 PM
It did seem a tad harsh.

Thank you for the compassion.:dry:

Or was that actually a comforting statement?:O
What?

Smith
06-01-2006, 11:39 PM
ROTFLMAO..loser :P

Seedler
06-02-2006, 08:10 PM

lol thx, but obliviously you havn't read the replies but that's okay, it's the lounge.:)

Mr JP Fugley
06-02-2006, 08:17 PM

lol thx, but obliviously you havn't read the replies but that's okay, it's the lounge.:)
but me no buts.

Seedler
06-02-2006, 08:20 PM
but me no buts.

butt butts butt but butts also butt butt.

Mr JP Fugley
06-02-2006, 08:28 PM
but me no buts.

butt butts butt but butts also butt butt.
You improved on Shakespeare :O

ziggyjuarez
06-03-2006, 04:53 AM

lol its when you fuck a female and cum in her.the cum drops out and looks like a cream pie lol not my thing

lee551
06-03-2006, 05:25 AM

lol its when you fuck a female and cum in her.the cum drops out and looks like a cream pie lol not my thing

nice explicit definition. :sick: :lol:

seedler, what did you expect when you made a thread like this? of course people were going to consider you a tard. :ph34r:

kinson7
06-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Lol, too bad this wasn't real, if not it'd be a lot funnier..but then again, its already funny as it is :p

Cheese
06-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Winamp shows the title of the last thing played when you open it, I've unintentionally caught a few mates out like this. "Lesbian rubber fetish video" being my favourite.

ziggyjuarez
06-03-2006, 10:50 AM

I find made up storys to be fun.Like this one for example:

I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest.

"How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor.

"Putting some of this on hear" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment shit all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.

Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it.

God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands lal over her FUCKING TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.

I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear.

I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.

Cheese
06-03-2006, 10:56 AM
You're going to get gang-raped for that post, Ziggy.

ziggyjuarez
06-03-2006, 11:00 AM
I dont have a rep to pertect anymore:unsure: Go ahead,i wont be here to see it,or atleast not 4-6 hours from now.

Mr JP Fugley
06-03-2006, 01:22 PM
You're going to get gang-raped for that post, Ziggy.
He's not worth it, just a fucking prick not worth bothering about.

ziggyjuarez
06-03-2006, 03:31 PM
*cp

Guyver
06-03-2006, 03:34 PM
ahhahahahahah

Seedler
06-03-2006, 09:34 PM
rofl ziggy.

Although I have a hunch about the story about you and the 12-year old girl being true:unsure: