PDA

View Full Version : Engerland Videos and a Song

maebach
06-02-2006, 12:52 PM
A song a 2 vids that made me laugh very very hard. I hope you guys like 'em. Mind you, I dont hate England, these were the ones posted on another forum I'm a member of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-krM6erRs7M&search=euro%202004

http://www.kbbr21831.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/newVOC/downloads/downloads2.asp
(file is Champions Diss 2006)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4634722596507575523&q=Rooney

:D :D :D :D

Cheese
06-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Football in this country is honest. You sometimes wonder about abroad but not in this country. I would love it if we win it. Love it!

maebach
06-02-2006, 08:45 PM
I'd love it if any team other than brazil, argentina, or spain win it.

Peerzy
06-03-2006, 01:46 AM
Spain have never got past the QF's and have never won a WC or even come close.

Cheese
06-03-2006, 10:05 AM

Well done for not saying "dark horse" or "under achievers" when talking of Spain, that annoys the fuck out of me. They're just crap is all. However, they did get to the final pool in 1950 (that silly World Cup that had a group stage instead of semis and a final). Spain came fourth.

Mr JP Fugley
06-03-2006, 01:13 PM
They're the perennial under-achievers, however I think they may be this years dark horses. Particularly if Ronaldinho plays as well as he can.

Delorean
06-04-2006, 07:26 AM
Spain just doesn't have how to say this... "a team"..
Spain has some good players but they lack that team work thingy that will make the difference.
I think this year the WC will either go to Brazil, England(If Rooney make it) or Argentina.
I'll give chances:
50%(Brazil) 25%(England) 25%(Argentina)
*This is of course my opinion!

maebach
06-04-2006, 03:22 PM
30% Brazil
20%England
30% Germany
5% Argentina
15% Netherlands
-5% USA

Barbarossa
06-12-2006, 09:31 AM
I think you're all underestimating the likelihood that Turkey will make a big impression this time around :no:

Troysmith
06-13-2006, 07:18 PM
england won 1-0, that was a good game

maebach
06-13-2006, 09:08 PM
no it wasnt

enoughfakefiles
06-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Oh yes it was :pantomine:

jetje
06-15-2006, 07:42 PM
well ad the beautifull 2-0 from today. Wow you English must be proud to achieve the 2nd round with that great play. Only the best and finest players from the strongest competition in the world probably can play that great two games in a row!

Well probably took this much sweat cause Trinidad & Tobaco are one of the best teams in this tournament i guess.

Cheese
06-15-2006, 07:59 PM
well ad the beautifull 2-0 from today. Wow you English must be proud to achieve the 2nd round with that great play. Only the best and finest players from the strongest competition in the world probably can play that great two games in a row!

Well probably took this much sweat cause Trinidad & Tobaco are one of the best teams in this tournament i guess.

Come back when you've:

A) Qualified for the next round.

B) Won a World Cup at some point in your history.

Good luck with that btw, Ivory Coast are more than capable of turning you over and Argentina outclass you on all levels. At least, you've got your competitive domestic league to fall back on if you choke yet again. :unsure:

Delorean
06-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey Cheese England had a really bad game today just like the game before.

As for Holland, well, they have a more difficult task and are a a more difficult group but they can hope for a good result!

Cheese
06-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Hey Cheese England had a really bad game today just like the game before.

As for Holland, well, they have a more difficult task and are a a more difficult group but they can hope for a good result!
Personally I hope Holland get dumped out in the first round, I don't hate many international teams but Holland are one of the select few. They lose two World Cup finals in the 70's and everyone thinks they're god's gift. Feck's sake, they had a Turkish World Cup in 2002. Shite-bags.

jetje
06-15-2006, 10:12 PM
The dutch squad will not win the cup, but i can't think england will too in this form. It's really bad the way the play. The were suffering against Trinidad & Tobaco.... Watching football should be a joy but this isn't fun to watch, when your not an England addept.
I don't care if the Dutch win or loose but i do hope they won't deliver bad games to watch as the english and french for instance have shown till now.
I hope they improve but the performance was very poor, and that with players from the land that plenty of english think has the best football.

Someone was dishing Spain, but that was one of the few teams that played a real good game. That sais me as a neutral watcher of games where the dutch aren't participating. There are only a few teams that played good football, the tchechs, Spain, Argentina, Ivory coast.
The level of the games isn't that great overall. it must be the weather i guess. Just hope that that the level of the games will be raised later in the tournament. Again a neutral spectator should be able to enjoy him/herself too.

Delorean
06-16-2006, 04:24 AM
Really if you think about it most of the Favorites did bad and squshed to get the win. For example England, Brazil, Argentina(they could lose the game against Ivory Coast in the last 10 minutes they had a great game though) Sweeden, France did a bad game.

On the other hand I underestimated Spain that did superb in the first match against Ukraine.

Delorean
06-16-2006, 04:25 AM
Also Cheese Holland created some great football stars in the past and in present so you can't say they a Shite-bags :lol: They do have a good team and they did had a good team in the past. They just got unlucky.

Delorean
06-16-2006, 04:26 AM
/trible post