05-01-2003, 12:46 AM
woops posted in the wrong room sorry mods

kAb
05-01-2003, 04:44 AM
nice one!

i likes dr.pepper and canada dry :P

Jayhawk
05-01-2003, 05:34 AM
well i am looking at it this way atleast we get credit for the post.
FYI i still feel bad
GO Dr. Pepper
One night i was bored and thinking i wonder how dr. pepper came about and i went and read up on it.

{I}{K}{E}
05-01-2003, 05:39 AM
cherry coke

http://images.google.nl/images?q=tbn:xQB9_Z4jxaQC:www.robot1968.com/images/CHERRY%2520COKE.jpg

Schmiggy_JK23
05-01-2003, 06:45 AM
Soda... please god... that word drives me nuts... they say that crap down south... ITS POP! I bitch about it every time I go to South Carolina... and they use Coke too, often as a general reference to pop... duh!

any how, to the point

nothing beats Mt. Dew...mmmmmm havin some right now!

second... Ruby Red Squirt is good shit too

Jayhawk
05-01-2003, 06:52 AM
well i didnt want to affend all the weird people who call it soda thats why i added it. i personally like pop cause thats how it should be....

Schmiggy_JK23
05-01-2003, 07:37 AM
ROFL! Realize what you just said?

affend all the weird people who call it soda

hehehe, honest mistake im sure, but maybe that offends them, lol.

but i agree, those people are wierd! :lol: :lol:

btw... people, if u want some real caffiene, try out what us gamers use... Bawls... not sure who makes it... but damn, it kicks ur ass, and tastes like sprite.

chloe_cc2002
05-01-2003, 07:44 AM
Soda made with a soda machine and added to it a tiny bit of Bickford's diet lime cordial, a company around since 1874

http://www.imahosting.com/sigs/picture4.jpg

Jayhawk
05-01-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@1 May 2003 - 01:37
ROFL! Realize what you just said?

affend all the weird people who call it soda

hehehe, honest mistake im sure, but maybe that offends them, lol.

but i agree, those people are wierd! :lol: :lol:

btw... people, if u want some real caffiene, try out what us gamers use... Bawls... not sure who makes it... but damn, it kicks ur ass, and tastes like sprite.
dr pepper does me good during countless hours of Counterstrike

chloe_cc2002
05-01-2003, 08:42 AM
sounds weird to me soda, guess I have become accustomed to it. better half calls it soda, pop, even got a soda machine so he can aerate the water.

And an American ice cream/yoghurt maker.

Next thing it will be a Reeschs' peanut butter cup maker if there is such a thing.

Darth Sushi
05-01-2003, 09:59 AM
http://asm.se8.org/img/jolttitolkki.jpg http://www.linux-shop.co.uk/acatalog/jolt.gif

Jolt Cola: The most caffeine you can drink in one can of soda!

chloe_cc2002
05-01-2003, 10:20 AM
we call it fizzy drink or lemonade here in oz

Krisman
05-02-2003, 10:23 PM
I must say that I find calling it pop annoying as hell. It just sounds wrong. I live in California and everyone I've met here calls it that. When I lived in Florida everyone called it soda. When I went to New York everyone I met called it soda. When I went to Texas everyone I met called it soda. The only people I've known that didn't call it soda have been people I've known online. Therefore its soda damnit.

Anyway now that I'm done ranting about nothing. I like many types of soda I think that Creme Soda is the best, second is Cherry Coke or Cherry Pepsi with Cherry Skittles in it, third is Orange Slice.

You know long ago on mediahq.net I think it was long enough ago that it was still vgsource.net at the time, but it might not have been that long ago, there was a topic dedicated to weather its called pop or soda.

amphoteric88
05-02-2003, 11:10 PM
i call it a soft drink (i come from scotland), and my favourite one at the moment is American Cream Soda
apart form that, diet coke and irn bru

clocker
05-03-2003, 01:55 AM
Stewart's Root Beer or Schweppes Bitter Lemon

I call them beverages.