PDA

View Full Version : Torrentleech just kicked me out

merciless
06-04-2006, 11:38 PM
torrentleech just kicked me out.i don't know why?

T0TAL-RECALL
06-05-2006, 07:15 AM

Contact a Admin via IRC... #tlhelp at irc.torrentleech.org

Rip The Jacker
06-05-2006, 07:31 AM
It's not often someone gets kicked for no reason.... you must have done something.

deuce6000
06-05-2006, 07:45 AM
That sucks.I saw one guy that was running around typing his website and they banned him on the spot.Maybe was you lol.

theDRV
06-05-2006, 09:39 AM
Yeah TL doesn't mess around. I've been kicked from that site, only because of what they consider a "hit-and-run". I downloaded a torrent and didn't seed it long enough. The only reason i didn't seed was because my new netgear wireless card caused my system to freeze-up. It's a shame, i really enjoyed TL. I tryed to get my account reinstated but got the same ol' runaround from the admins. Oh well, there are plenty of torrent sites out there - and when that fails... its newsgroups to the rescue!

P.S. - don't buy Netgear

T0TAL-RECALL
06-05-2006, 11:49 AM
Yeah TL doesn't mess around. I've been kicked from that site, only because of what they consider a "hit-and-run". I downloaded a torrent and didn't seed it long enough. The only reason i didn't seed was because my new netgear wireless card caused my system to freeze-up. It's a shame, i really enjoyed TL. I tryed to get my account reinstated but got the same ol' runaround from the admins. Oh well, there are plenty of torrent sites out there - and when that fails... its newsgroups to the rescue!

P.S. - don't buy Netgear

Nothing wrong with Netgear and if your Hit n Run they PM you with a warning to seed it to 0.4/6 cant remember within 48hours they dont just ban on the spot.

megalon0
06-05-2006, 07:17 PM
bitgamer bans on the spot....

theDRV
06-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Nothing wrong with Netgear and if your Hit n Run they PM you with a warning to seed it to 0.4/6 cant remember within 48hours they dont just ban on the spot.

I beg to differ. Go into the Netgear forums and tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people who post questions like, "how come my netgear wireless card uses 40% more ram then my previous card did?" or "why does my netgear ethernet card fail to start when i boot my PC?". Not to mention Netgear routers have crappy encryption and are easily hacked into. If your Netgear products work flawlessly, then i'm happy for you - but i fall into the shoulda boughta linksys instead of this crap category.
About Torrentleech, i never recieved a warning. No email, no PM. I spoke to an admin, and they said the same BS. I'm sick of it all. So now i have a friend send me all the cool torrents from TL, so i can leech away and not have to worry about anything! :lol:

T0TAL-RECALL
06-06-2006, 04:14 PM

I beg to differ. Go into the Netgear forums and tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people who post questions like, "how come my netgear wireless card uses 40% more ram then my previous card did?" or "why does my netgear ethernet card fail to start when i boot my PC?". Not to mention Netgear routers have crappy encryption and are easily hacked into. If your Netgear products work flawlessly, then i'm happy for you - but i fall into the shoulda boughta linksys instead of this crap category.
About Torrentleech, i never recieved a warning. No email, no PM. I spoke to an admin, and they said the same BS. I'm sick of it all. So now i have a friend send me all the cool torrents from TL, so i can leech away and not have to worry about anything! :lol:

Obviousley didnt like you then since I got a warning and that was that warning removed as soon as I seeded some more.

rguinn
06-07-2006, 06:18 PM
go with linksys. i've never had any problems, regardless of configuration.

welltron
06-18-2006, 08:32 AM
it's a shame

Bh4i
06-19-2006, 12:17 PM

P.S. - don't buy NetgearWell... if u make a hit'n run u get a warning...

U dont get instantly banned.. ;)