PDA

View Full Version : Hoi, Chebus

Chip Monk
06-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Did you take that job as a filing clerk, or whit?

Cheese
06-05-2006, 03:53 PM

I've sent my mate my CV and contact details am waiting to here from him.

Chip Monk
06-05-2006, 03:59 PM

I've sent my mate my CV and contact details am waiting to here from him.
Did you do the CV in rhyming couplets as a way of demonstrating your special poetry powers.

Bonne chance, incidentalement. As they might say in La France.

Cheese
06-05-2006, 04:12 PM
I've sent my mate my CV and contact details am waiting to here from him. Did you do the CV in rhyming couplets as a way of demonstrating your special poetry powers.

No, but I did remove the third member of our beer drinking trio as my reference (the other being my potential employer, of course) .

Cheese
06-05-2006, 04:15 PM
In fact I have just got off the phone with him and I have an informal interview tomorrow with someone else sitting in.

CrabGirl
06-05-2006, 04:42 PM
Cool! Wear tight troosers to emphasis the size of your tackle. I hear the boss likes a bit of gingecawk.

StephG
06-06-2006, 04:44 PM
So what's the word? Did you get the job or are you still waiting to find out?

Mr JP Fugley
06-07-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm guessing she didn't get it.

DorisInsinuate
06-07-2006, 07:06 PM
I don't think she'd be able to get a job as a tie wearing filing jerk, being a student scummer and all.

Mr JP Fugley
06-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Yeah, but maybe she sold out, for the white man's almighty dollar.

CrabGirl
06-07-2006, 08:15 PM
He got the job yesterday. As far as I can tell, they spent most of the interview working out the timings of the World Cup matches.

The post-jobgetting beer drinkage was mighty, and being paid for in head-pain today.

Mr JP Fugley
06-07-2006, 08:18 PM
He got the job yesterday. As far as I can tell, they spent most of the interview working out the timings of the World Cup matches.

The post-jobgetting beer drinkage was mighty, and being paid for in head-pain today.
:glag:

Tell him we said.

WELL DONE YA BIG DRUNK CAWK.

CrabGirl
06-07-2006, 08:20 PM
He's now a tie-wearing 9-5.30er.

Ha.

Mr JP Fugley
06-07-2006, 08:22 PM
You must get a phoatie of him in the tie.

Or failing that a phoatie of the tie. I'm sure Mulder could phoatieshop it.

And also, Bridge has expressed an interest in seeing it.

DorisInsinuate
06-08-2006, 12:24 AM
I'd like a foto of him wearing only a tie.

Cheese
06-08-2006, 09:21 PM
First day was good. I had to send emails to some people in Turkey, it was tempting to add, "Good luck in the World Cup".

I didn't though.

StephG
06-08-2006, 09:31 PM
First day was good. I had to send emails to some people in Turkey, it was tempting to add, "Good luck in the World Cup".

I didn't though.
:glag:

What is it you do?

Cheese
06-08-2006, 09:56 PM
The company I work for supplies flights to tour operators, most of the flights are booked via the website by different companies but I'm there to take the few phone/email bookings we get and sort out any problems like cancellations or ticket changes. It's a nice little company, just four of us and my boss (who, as previously noted in previous posts, is also my drinking buddy).

I am also, apparently, going to be dealing with all IT queries within the company after I demonstrated my abilities with Microsoft Word. (I showed them how to split the page into columns and put pictures on the page).

StephG
06-08-2006, 10:32 PM
The company I work for supplies flights to tour operators, most of the flights are booked via the website by different companies but I'm there to take the few phone/email bookings we get and sort out any problems like cancellations or ticket changes. It's a nice little company, just four of us and my boss (who, as previously noted in previous posts, is also my drinking buddy).

I am also, apparently, going to be dealing with all IT queries within the company after I demonstrated my abilities with Microsoft Word. (I showed them how to split the page into columns and put pictures on the page).
I take it you're only doing this to get some cash during the summer months and that you will be returning to your poetry studies at the begining of the new season.

lynx
06-09-2006, 12:05 AM
I showed them how to split the page into columns and put pictures on the page.Feck!

That's brilliant, I didn't know you could do that.

tesco
06-09-2006, 04:03 AM

I am also, apparently, going to be dealing with all IT queries within the company after I demonstrated my abilities with Microsoft Word. (I showed them how to split the page into columns and put pictures on the page).:lol:!

CrabGirl
06-09-2006, 06:04 PM
I would just like to point out that his boss and drinking buddy is my best mate whom I've known for years. If he hadn't made such a wise choice in girlfriends, he'd be counting the spiders in a factory somewhere.

Girlfriends rock!

Now off to cornwall to drink, make merry, and sleep in a tent.

Mr JP Fugley
06-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Enjoi drinking and being camp in Cornhole.

Mr JP Fugley
06-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Counting spider's what, btw.

CrabGirl
06-09-2006, 06:23 PM
I certainly will seeing as I'm going down there with a bunch of lesboids.

Spiders are Taoists, and have no need of earthly weath, like CELEBS. Therefore he'd be counting the spiders themselves.

Cheese
06-09-2006, 08:11 PM
The tent I'm staying in tomorrow night better have internet.

The job is going well, I keep getting the hold button confused with the hang-up button but apart from that I'm doing fine.

Seedler
06-09-2006, 08:55 PM
The tent I'm staying in tomorrow night better have internet.

The job is going well, I keep getting the hold button confused with the hang-up button but apart from that I'm doing fine.

GJ!:)

manker
06-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Counting spiders' what, btw.FFS, man.

manker
06-10-2006, 12:12 PM
I certainly will seeing as I'm going down there with a bunch of lesboids. You never told me that there were lesbians going :(

I might have re-thought my stance on tent-dwelling if I knew that.

Mr JP Fugley
06-10-2006, 12:18 PM
I certainly will seeing as I'm going down there with a bunch of lesboids. You never told me that there were lesbians going :(

You're just going to have to sit in a comfortable pub, drinking cold beer and watching your beloved Engerland via the gift of a big telly now.

manker
06-10-2006, 12:21 PM
You never told me that there were lesbians going :(

You're just going to have to sit in a comfortable pub, drinking cold beer and watching your beloved Engerland via the gift of a big telly now.
I guess that kinda cushions the mighty blow that is missing out on hawt lesbian tent action :(

Cheese
06-11-2006, 12:18 PM
It was a good laugh, the house was massive and had one of those televisions I've heard so much about. The England match wasn't an enjoyable one to watch, the referee was a right cunt. The Trinidad - Sweden match was good and the Argentina - Ivory Coast match was meh.

My legs are hurting me from when I ran into a field of stinging nettles and a fox stole Crabgirl's phone.

Gripper
06-11-2006, 01:23 PM
It was a good laugh, the house was massive and had one of those televisions I've heard so much about. The England match wasn't an enjoyable one to watch, the referee was a right cunt. The Trinidad - Sweden match was good and the Argentina - Ivory Coast match was meh.

My legs are hurting me from when I ran into a field of stinging nettles and a fox stole Crabgirl's phone.
A real fox or a good looking lesbo fox? :naughty:

Mr JP Fugley
06-11-2006, 01:31 PM

A real fox or a good looking lesbo fox? :naughty:
:lol:

I shall choose the latter as it is a kewt (that's kewl and hawt, which is kewt) image.