PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

Mr JP Fugley
06-07-2006, 07:42 PM
I was in a local shopping centre recently and saw two young lasses and an older lady walking along together. The two lasses were holding hands, you see that sometimes with the burds.

They left the older lady and went up the escalator (moving stair, The). I used the same escalator as I was going to KFC to buy a mini chicken fillet, having just taken a notion to do so.

It occured to me, out of the blue, that the hand-holding may be more than female cameraderie. Just at that moment they turned to each other and I witnessed a rather hot lesboid kissing session.

There was quite a stirring in my aged loins, let me tell you.

True story.

Mr. Mulder
06-07-2006, 07:59 PM
KFC to buy a mini chicken fillet

mini chicken fillets are for fags, you should have bought a bucket :no:

did they have hewge bewbs? :smilie4:

i saw two lesbians kissing outside Dixons (of all places) not long ago, but they looked about nine years old and were minging anyway :dabs:

Mr JP Fugley
06-07-2006, 08:04 PM
They were both quite alluring and well endowed in the bewb front, without being massive and hangy.

I would have placed these two in their very early twenties, perhaps very late teens.

Let's just say the image deserved a place in the wankbank.

Re your chicken fillet comments, good points well made. However as I said, it was a sudden notion, no more.

Mr. Mulder
06-07-2006, 08:07 PM
judgment won't be passed then, and buckets are more of an indoors thing :smilie4:

do you not have a digital camera on your mobile telephone? It would have only been rite to endulge the rest of us :dabs:

Mr JP Fugley
06-07-2006, 08:10 PM
judgment won't be passed then, and buckets are more of an indoors thing :smilie4:

do you not have a digital camera on your mobile telephone? It would have only been rite to endulge the rest of us :dabs:
I have the most basic phone money can buy and I only carry that under protest.

Mr. Mulder
06-07-2006, 08:17 PM

which one is it then? :dabs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/jamie1701/pic241643sa_11.jpg

Mr JP Fugley
06-07-2006, 08:20 PM
which one is it then? :dabs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/jamie1701/pic241643sa_11.jpg
I understand you having the rest, but where did you get the "kiev" camera.

Mr. Mulder
06-07-2006, 08:23 PM
no reason. :sneaky: