PDA

View Full Version : The Real Cancun- Will Not Work?

StrongislanD
05-01-2003, 01:02 PM
I don't understand I tried downloading three different versions of the movie, and there is just a black screen- nothing pops up- need filter, need codec....nothing. I assume it is just a cam of the movie by the file sizes, and the fact that there is a tmd after the file. There are a cuple of dozen people sharing these files, I don't get it?

Crack_man
05-01-2003, 01:04 PM
try play it with a player called "VideoLAN"

ck-uk
05-01-2003, 01:31 PM
I hope not m8 ..but a good sign on d/lin' a fake cam ..is it only
playing a black screen.

StrongislanD
05-01-2003, 01:52 PM
I use windows media player, and yes it is just playing a black screen. I watch cam movies all the time with no problem. Yet I tried 3 different versions with no image or sound? I guess i'll just wait till someone comes out with a screener or something-

gumbydancin
05-01-2003, 05:41 PM
Yeah they're fakes. Keep an eye on the verifieds here, it will be up soon. For some reason there are no file sizes in the nfo but you can get a little information about the cam version that is out there here. (http://www.vcdquality.com/)

Schmiggy_JK23
05-01-2003, 05:51 PM
I first wanted to get this... till i read the review... apparently for a R rated flick, this movie is a joke. Theres like on small scene with boobs, nothing all that great that we havent seen on MTV, or girls gone wild, and overall, a real disapointment.... and that came from Harry at Aint it Cool News... whos running a damn web banner advertising for it... so whats that tell ya... he said it was a utter waste of time.

lunatacs
05-01-2003, 06:06 PM
There was a sneak peek in queens, I was with my girlfriend and we went to check it out; i hate to say this but they trash the best parts of being on cancun or even going there...this film only tries to say, "Dont goto cancun" <_<

gumbydancin
05-01-2003, 07:21 PM
I saw the second half of it in the theater and there was nothing too exciting about it. It seemed like a cross between the real world and girls gone wild. Not being a fan of the real world type things, I sure won&#39;t waste money on it. And if you like the ggw type thing you are going to be seriously disappointed. You see more T&A in 3 minutes of one of those videos. I think it&#39;s meant for the &#39;early&#39; teen crew who have raging hormones and no emotional maturity or real life experience.