PDA

View Full Version : Excellent tracker for just comic books?

Jäger
06-11-2006, 05:36 PM
What are excellent trackers for just comic books? (not looking for recommendations for general trackers like demonoid, etc they mostly have easy to find stuff)

I used to belong to one that had a very comic book theme, and background can't remember the name or URL now. I'll take any recommendations though, thanks

mish137
06-12-2006, 02:51 AM
Z-Cult FM are a great comic book tracker! :D

Jäger
06-14-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks Z-Cult is the one I was thinking of :)

warfab
06-14-2006, 09:34 PM
@mish137 & Jäger: Didn't know there was such a site. Thanks for the headsup :D

DouglasFir
06-15-2006, 09:36 PM
Z-Cult FM and Demonoid are the two ones I use the most - anyone know of any others?

Jäger
06-16-2006, 10:37 AM
@mish137 & Jäger: Didn't know there was such a site. Thanks for the headsup :D

Yes it's very nice to find older and non-mainstream stuff

justinius23
06-16-2006, 11:46 AM
oink has a really good selection of comics. from the dcp torrents to users own packs.

i saw an emma frost collection the other day and couldn't believe someone liked the white queen enough to have all her appearances, never mind make a torrent of them.

also the people on oink are some of the coolest ever. if you make a request and someone has it they fill it without delay. i was after the entire battlechasers (joe madureira) run the other week and a legend on there came through and sorted me out within a few days.

Jäger
06-16-2006, 07:28 PM
oink has a really good selection of comics. from the dcp torrents to users own packs.

i saw an emma frost collection the other day and couldn't believe someone liked the white queen enough to have all her appearances, never mind make a torrent of them.

also the people on oink are some of the coolest ever. if you make a request and someone has it they fill it without delay. i was after the entire battlechasers (joe madureira) run the other week and a legend on there came through and sorted me out within a few days.

Thanks I've been a member of Oink since January, never thought to look at their comics selection.