PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help

gamer4eva
06-12-2006, 10:57 AM
I want to know of a site similar to TL in structure meaning they do all scene releases movies games etc......and not only on one section.
The site should also have a large numbers of user seeding and leeching. If there aint enough leechers then you cannot seed and if there aint enough seeders you can't leech. Therefore getting a good ratio becomes difficult. Im sure some of you know what i mean by this.:D

deuce6000
06-12-2006, 11:40 AM
I know what you mean but i dont know of any sites like that :( i find it hard to be able to seed a torrent for very long on torrentleech too.Unless you are 1 of the first people to start downloading it and it is so popular that 1000 more people want it.256 upload speed is all i got and it sucks.

AnakinSkyWalke
06-12-2006, 12:49 PM
256 upload speed is all i got and it sucks.
I Dont Think So :)

deuce6000
06-12-2006, 01:08 PM
you just spamming to get 5 posts dude.Its not gonna work out in your favor if thats what it looks like trust me.You still have to wait a month to get any invites anyway hahahahaha!!

TimeRavine
06-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Three BIG scene sites in my opinion would be TD, FL, and TB. They all have tens of thousand of users and get releases relatively fast, with a fair amount of leechers and seeders. :)

animemanga
06-15-2006, 12:35 AM
you just spamming to get 5 posts dude.Its not gonna work out in your favor if thats what it looks like trust me.You still have to wait a month to get any invites anyway hahahahaha!!

whats spamming ????!!.

looking for soap operas(mexican). any 1 knows where to find em ???

deuce6000
06-15-2006, 12:42 AM
Spamming is responding to threads and not actually posting anything that helps or has anything to do with it.When i said that i was talking about anakinskywalker.To answer you question i have no clue where to find mexican soap operas sorry bud.

animemanga
06-15-2006, 10:55 AM
thanx alot anyway.
for at least answering

prince of persia eh?????
finished it along time ago
try the two thrones..

bigjoe75
06-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Torrentleech is not that great of a site. aradi, and bitsoup are the best.

Floydian
06-15-2006, 01:33 PM

Just in your dreams. TL beats theses trackers easily.

bigjoe75
06-15-2006, 05:01 PM

Only speed wise. You can get the same stuff anywhere. I like sites that dont just have scene releases. I still like torrent leach, don't get me wrong, I just wish they had more stuff. they have imdb dvd-r, but all those movies suck accept for maybe a few.

deuce6000
06-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Have you ever heard of someone that goes by screenname of axxo and releseases xvid movies i love those always great quality from that guy.Here a page full of axxo movies at torrentspy if you want to check them out.

http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?h=&query=axxo&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

Floydian
06-15-2006, 06:19 PM

Only speed wise. You can get the same stuff anywhere. I like sites that dont just have scene releases. I still like torrent leach, don't get me wrong, I just wish they had more stuff. they have imdb dvd-r, but all those movies suck accept for maybe a few.

Now I agree with you, sometimes I would like to see even non scene DVD-R, thats why I want to join pisexy, I was told that there are lots of DVDs there.