PDA

View Full Version : Go Australia!!!!

Adster
06-12-2006, 02:55 PM
FUCK YEAH TAKE THAT JAPON NAZI REF TRIED TO COST US IN THE FIRST HALF!!

dead and buried at 85 mins 3-1 victory

LOOK OUT BRAZIL!!!

Adster
06-12-2006, 02:58 PM
1 am here why dont they think of us aussies with time zones when they have a world cup?? now to bed in a fantasic mood first ever goal first ever world cup win

GepperRankins
06-12-2006, 03:01 PM
i thought you didn't like football :dabs:

manker
06-12-2006, 03:27 PM
That "JAPON NAZI REF" should have given Japan a penalty when it was still one all :dabs:

Guillaume
06-12-2006, 03:28 PM
i thought you didn't like football :dabs:
I don't like footie either, unless the kentian national team wins.

Barbarossa
06-12-2006, 03:31 PM
1 am here why dont they think of us aussies with time zones when they have a world cup?? now to bed in a fantasic mood first ever goal first ever world cup win

Rod?

The last affair was virtually on your doorstep.

Latitudinally-speaking.... :unsure:

Cheese
06-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Hopefully they can meet England at some stage so we can beat you at soccer as well as the cricket and the rugby.

Adster
06-13-2006, 12:20 AM
like football/soccer I play it its rugby union I hate (im a league fan)

hey we have already beaten england 4-0 once before (and yes I know you were missing shit loads of players) however if we make it through to the next round where on the Italy Germany side of the draw not england depending on what happens

btw the poms are my bandwagon team so if we go down there my team for the rest of the cup like to see them get their

yes that first goal was bullshit it was a foul we should not have even been down 1-0 at halftime and we dominated that first half

and fuckign Japon are a bunch of whingers complaing that where a pysical team and taking dives little pussy cats they are

peat moss
06-13-2006, 12:49 AM
I thought it was Aussie Rules Football with the Japanese's first goal . Hit him with an elbow he did . :pinch:

Seedler
06-13-2006, 01:00 AM
I don't like Australia but I hate Japan more, so yay!:happy:

Fucking Japs...:angry:

ranoa
06-13-2006, 01:12 AM
FUCK YEAH TAKE THAT JAPON NAZI REF TRIED TO COST US IN THE FIRST HALF!!

dead and buried at 85 mins 3-1 victory

LOOK OUT BRAZIL!!!

Werd!

Aussies owned Japan in the last 8 minutes! 3 goals in 8 mins.

The Japanese lost their concentration though! I thought it was all over when it hit the 80th minute!

hanashian
06-13-2006, 05:31 AM
Australians are a bunch of Barbarians who shouldn't be in the World Cup Finals.... They play soccer like playing rugby... And they are a bunch of assholes!!!

thewizeard
06-13-2006, 05:35 AM
Let the best team win ( England) :D

hanashian
06-13-2006, 05:42 AM
I just think there are some obvious racism elements whenever there are matches between the Westerners and the Asians... And the Asians always are the victims of being looked down and treated differently.... It's easy to understand why there are stupid wars from time to time.... In the match between the Japanese and the Australians.. there are too much rough fouls executed by the Australians on the Japanese..... So just keep ur eyes open and decide who is right or wrong before judging them with the deep-lied ill-minded stereotype idea any of you might have.... It's very unfair..... MEAN IT!

thewizeard
06-13-2006, 05:45 AM
..keep your hands off my stereotype mentality.. and watch out for my quadrophonictype mentality

edit: j/k but I watch the games for the sport (and the hope for excitement and...) and not for any other reason...

Adster
06-13-2006, 06:30 AM
yeah revenge for world war 2!

hanashian
06-13-2006, 06:44 AM
yeah revenge for world war 2!

Well, Germany is also playing a big part in the WWII... And i believe the Australia are not directly involved in the WWII. Why i don't see the Germans being treated differently? Things are clear....:( It would be sad to hear that ppl are still remembering the bad, something like seeking for revenge.... Sad....

Adster
06-13-2006, 07:07 AM
you better look up history then if you think Aust wasnt involved in WW 2 read about how Japon invaded us

hanashian
06-13-2006, 07:58 AM
Just know that the Australian armies got take part in chasing the Japanese out.... I did read about how they invaded South East Asia.... How they sabotaged the British army bla bla bla..... I do had to admit that the Japanese armies those days are too.. cruel..... But tlet's give the common citizen a chance. Can't we? :)

manker
06-13-2006, 08:28 AM
hanashian, the Australians were very physical in that game but it has nothing to do with racism.

If you look at the Aussie team, it is full of huge men who are excellent athletes and very strong. For example Brett Emerton, Craig Moore and Lucas Neill are always going to kick folk no matter who they play because they are dirty players.

Japan had a lot of opportunities to score yesterday, particularly in the first half and when the Aussies did manage to score, your heads dropped and let them in to win the game.

You only have yourselves to blame :dabs:

sear
06-13-2006, 09:01 AM
To all the haters fuck yall. We deserved that win after 32 years what can I say it feels good to be an Aussie today :) alot of us have been waiting along time for this moment and I for one have witnessed Australian history. 3 goals in 8 min talk about a come back it was beeootifullll. And all the talk of Australia being too dirty fuck it if ya can't get handle the heat get out of the kitchen...Go the Socceroos!!!!!!!!!!

manker
06-13-2006, 09:07 AM
Easy, tiger - you only beat Japan.

Brazil and Croatia next.

hanashian
06-13-2006, 09:27 AM
hanashian, the Australians were very physical in that game but it has nothing to do with racism.

If you look at the Aussie team, it is full of huge men who are excellent athletes and very strong. For example Brett Emerton, Craig Moore and Lucas Neill are always going to kick folk no matter who they play because they are dirty players.

Japan had a lot of opportunities to score yesterday, particularly in the first half and when the Aussies did manage to score, your heads dropped and let them in to win the game.

Yeap, you're right, Manker. The Aussie players are physical, big-sized athletes who play dirtily.. I just can't find the right word to say that back then... And yeah.. Japanese players lost alot of chances... Their skills aren't good enough to promise them another goals... Just that on the tv, i heard the commentator saying something about the Aussie's coach, and showing the scene where he aggressively push away the Japanese's side para-medic who were trying to diagnose their downed player.... But this same coach used to be South Korea's national coach too... Got something to do with that?

So sorry back then, guys... I just hope that the Japaneses can have some of their dignity being respected by the others despite the WWII cruelsome history.

manker
06-13-2006, 09:32 AM

Yeap, you're right, Manker. The Aussie players are physical, big-sized athletes who play dirtily.. I just can't find the right word to say that back then... And yeah.. Japanese players lost alot of chances... Their skills aren't good enough to promise them another goals... Just that on the tv, i heard the commentator saying something about the Aussie's coach, and showing the scene where he aggressively push away the Japanese's side para-medic who were trying to diagnose their downed player.... But this same coach used to be South Korea's national coach too... Got something to do with that?

So sorry back then, guys... I just hope that the Japaneses can have some of their dignity being respected by the others despite the WWII cruelsome history.You've nothing to feel worried about regarding WWII. If someone who happens to to be from the same country as you did something wrong at that time - it won't have any bearing on how people treat you today.

At least it shouldn't.

As to the Japanese medic - Hiddink was out of line pushing him but I don't think it was because they worked together before. Maybe just because Guus was frustrated about being one goal down ;)

sear
06-13-2006, 09:42 AM
@manker: too right m8 I'm not saying we are going to win the cup or anything I'm just happy to be there. to be honest all I wanted to see was Australia make one win. now we've done that good on em it's the start of good things to come with the new A-Leauge I'm hoping Australian football will get better and better. Brazil is a huge ask but Croatia don't know maybe...but we'll see how we go ya gotta be in it to win it. It was just massive for us to beat Uraguy and get into the finals to begin with don't worry i'm sure i'll come back to earth on Sunday.

@hanashian: don't worry about it I seriously don't think it has anything to do with WWII for Australian's politics/race has nothing to do with it we just love our sport and seeing our boys make a win on the world stage. As far as being dirty just accept the result when you beat us in the Qualifiers for the last world cup Australian's didn't moan about Japan playing dirty...Is interfering with the goaly dirty??? some would say yes.

manker
06-13-2006, 09:45 AM
I don't even know why I said this:
Easy, tiger - you only beat Japan.If Wales were in the finals and had won their first match, I'd be going mental.

Barbarossa
06-13-2006, 09:47 AM
Now you're replying to yourself in here as well :blink:

sear
06-13-2006, 09:51 AM
I don't even know why I said this:
Easy, tiger - you only beat Japan.If Wales were in the finals and had won their first match, I'd be going mental.

It's all good you could always start suporting Australia :lol: :lol:

manker
06-13-2006, 09:51 AM
Now you're replying to yourself in here as well :blink:
Yeah :lol:

I intended it to be directed at sear tho'.

Edit: He knew what I was doing :snooty:

Barbarossa
06-13-2006, 09:54 AM
I'd like to see Australia do well, actually. I do have a soft spot for underdogs.

manker
06-13-2006, 09:57 AM
I did want Aus to do well but then I read this:
FUCK YEAH TAKE THAT JAPON NAZI REF TRIED TO COST US IN THE FIRST HALF!!And decided I'd like to see Brazil put twelve on them :dabs:

I'm really vindictive when it comes to football.

sear
06-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Cheers boys fingers crossed and it's on to the next stage :) on that note I gotta go to bed got work in the morning :cool2:

edit:
@manker: put 12 on us that's a bit rough even the ref admitted he made the wrong decision and siad he was glad it didn't cost Australia the game. no need to take it out on a whole nation...

ps just noticed this is my 100th post :clap:

thewizeard
06-13-2006, 10:03 AM
yes me too Barbarossa..it will mean a lot less room in the Soulseek chat though, as we have to contend with the the expansion of Adster's head :)

manker
06-13-2006, 10:07 AM
Cheers boys fingers crossed and it's on to the next stage :) on that note I gotta go to bed got work in the morning :cool2:

edit:
@manker: put 12 on us that's a bit rough even the ref admitted he made the wrong decision and siad he was glad it didn't cost Australia the game. no need to take it out on a whole nation...

ps just noticed this is my 100th post :clap:
Congrats with the 100th post :01:

I'm not bothered about whether the ref made a mistake or not - I want Brazil to put twelve on you because the sentence is in all caps, the spelling of Japan is awful and I'm still not sure if he is calling the ref a nazi or whether he meant the entire Japanian race.

Meh, if you lose by a cricket score next week, blame Adster and my evil mind powers.

sear
06-13-2006, 10:12 AM
fair enough not much I can say to that except fuck hope you haven't cursed us :fear:

manker
06-13-2006, 10:16 AM
:sly:

Adster
06-13-2006, 12:33 PM
just to clarify things the WW2 comment I made wasn't meant to be serious it was just a joke so it isn't about that

but Japon came out before the game and winged about the aussies tactics

speaking of that 4 yellow cards we have to watch ourselves

thewizeard
06-13-2006, 01:15 PM
...anyway,... doe de groeten aan Guus...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guus_Hiddink

so if you win..it will be a Dutch victory...