PDA

View Full Version : Teams in the World Cup I hate the fuck out of, in order of hatred.

Chip Monk
06-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Engerland
Australia
Dutchland
Engerland
Deutschland
Portugal (I wouldn't normally but Deco is a diving cheat and Ronaldo runs like a poof)

That's not all, but I didn't want to come across as a mental.

Guillaume
06-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Damn, I just knew we fared ill since 98, we're not even worthy of a hatelist. :no:

Chip Monk
06-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Damn, I just knew we fared ill since 98, we're not even worthy of a hatelist. :no:
Kent doesn't get it's own place, you have to join in with Engerland.

You said you didn't know much about foosball, but ffs woman.

GepperRankins
06-12-2006, 07:15 PM
lets list the teams that didn't make it lololololo0oloollolooloolol

GepperRankins
06-12-2006, 07:18 PM
i was gonna make a spoof of the mars bar ads. it'd be a scottish guy reading the paper, and he'd say to himself "england might have a chance if rooney gets better". then he'd eat the mars bar and breathe a sigh of relief and say nah. then it'd cut to a mars bar that says LMAO on the wrapper. i procrastibated too much, so it's too late now :dabs:

Chip Monk
06-12-2006, 07:19 PM
i was gonna make a spoof of the mars bar ads. it'd be a scottish guy reading the paper, and he'd say to himself "england might have a chance if rooney gets better". then he'd eat the mars bar and breathe a sigh of relief and say nah. then it'd cut to a mars bar that says LMAO on the wrapper. i procrastibated too much, so it's too late now :dabs:
Procrastibation is the thief of time after all.

Chip Monk
06-12-2006, 07:21 PM
lets list the teams that didn't make it lololololo0oloollolooloolol
Don't feel to bad about this by the way. I almost fell for something similar, cast by manker a couple of days ago. However I had a Gordon Banks > Pele moment.

Guillaume
06-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Well, if you menfolk would just let us out of the kitchen once in a while (and I mean, not just to bring you more lager) maybe we would :snooty:

Chip Monk
06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Well, if you menfolk would just let us out of the kitchen once in a while (and I mean, not just to bring you more lager) maybe we would :snooty:
Lager me no lager. It's the juice of the apple pour moi.

Spider_dude
06-12-2006, 10:46 PM
sorry shouldnt it be "teams in the world cup i hate the fuck out off, in order of hatred" have i totally misread it in my tired state or was i just rodded or was i busyman rodded (where you claim a rod when you get found out) :dabs:

Mr JP Fugley
06-12-2006, 10:50 PM
sorry shouldnt it be "teams in the world cup i hate the fuck out off, in order of hatred" have i totally misread it in my tired state or was i just rodded or was i busyman rodded (where you claim a rod when you get found out) :dabs:
Yes.

Spider_dude
06-12-2006, 10:58 PM
:busymanrod:

peat moss
06-13-2006, 12:57 AM
I would of thought the USA would be on top of that list . Just because of their ranking .

Seedler
06-13-2006, 12:59 AM
I hate Japan, but that's all racial.:dry:

Fucking Japs...:angry:

ranoa
06-13-2006, 01:01 AM
I would of thought the USA would be on top of that list . Just because of their ranking .

Well it appears that the Czechs thrashed USA convincingly 3-0

I guess the Czechs are ranked 2nd though.

Ranoa.

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 02:32 PM
No, The USA are too pish to be hateworthy.

Oh and Korea have to be added to the list, for being managed by the former Count Hun, Dick Advocat.

manker
06-13-2006, 02:36 PM

Oh and Korea have to be added to the list, for being managed by the former Count Hun, Dick Advocat.
Chebus said that you hate the fuck out of the Australian football team because former Rangers player Craig Moore plays in defence for them but I replied the more likely answer is that all Australians are cunts.

Who is right?

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 02:53 PM

Chebus said that you hate the fuck out of the Australian football team because former Rangers player Craig Moore plays in defence for them but I replied the more likely answer is that all Australians are cunts.

Who is right?
To be entirely honest I forgot about the Craig Moore link. I may have to consider their position in view of this fresh information.

I order to clear up the actual rodding position the "of" was a spelling mistake. The rod was who would post about actually qualifying for the competition / Scotland are shite.

manker
06-13-2006, 03:07 PM
I order to clear up the actual rodding position the "of" was a spelling mistake.
So you inadvertently used the correct word :unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 03:14 PM
I order to clear up the actual rodding position the "of" was a spelling mistake.
So you inadvertently used the correct word :unsure:
Now we both know this could go a couple of ways, can I suggest we exercise professional curtsy and let it lie. There's always another day.

manker
06-13-2006, 03:27 PM
I didn't know what the feck spd was on about when I first read this thread, I only realised when I read your reply post about mis-spelling 'of'.

I was being genuine :snooty:

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 03:57 PM
I didn't know what the feck spd was on about when I first read this thread, I only realised when I read your reply post about mis-spelling 'of'.

Oh, sorry I just didn't recognise it.

manker
06-13-2006, 03:59 PM

I've dropped the disingenuousness.

Fancied a change.

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 04:16 PM

Fancied a change.
Oh, nice. How's that working out for you like.

manker
06-13-2006, 04:22 PM

Fancied a change.
Yeah, not too bad.

Altho' it's meant my harshness quotient has increased - but what can you do :dabs:

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Yeah, not too bad.

Altho' it's meant my harshness quotient has increased - but what can you do :dabs:
I had noticed, it's more terseness than harshness wouldn't you say. Your suffering of fools isn't really that high.

manker
06-13-2006, 04:44 PM
I think it's to do with me wearing no nicotine patches while in work.

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 06:44 PM
I think it's to do with me wearing no nicotine patches while in work.
:lol:

That would explain it.

peat moss
06-14-2006, 02:48 AM

:lol: I think thats part of my problem JP , I don't know all the details of whos coaching who now . Like Brazilians coaching the Africans or Iran . :)

I do know A Swede is in charge of the English . Ouch !

Mr JP Fugley
06-14-2006, 08:00 AM

:lol: I think thats part of my problem JP , I don't know all the details of whos coaching who now . Like Brazilians coaching the Africans or Iran . :)

I do know A Swede is in charge of the English . Ouch !
No it's actually a bit simpler / more complicated than that. The coach's nationality is not a factor. It's because he used to be the manager at hun central, nothing to do with him being a dirty orange Dutchlander. Please allow me to explain.

Teams to support

Scotland (The Country of your birth)
Ireland (The Country of your ancestry)
Teams with Henke Larsson in them
Teams with current Celtic players in them (Except if it's Engerland)
Teams with former Celtic players in them (See above)
European Teams with a predominantly Papish tradition (Engerland rule N/A)
Other Teams with a predominantly Papish tradition (Engerland rule N/A)
Teams you just fancy supporting.

NB There will always be Teams which take themselves off this list. Portugal is a good example this year, given their level of diving (see Deco) and Ronaldo running like a total poof. The Larsson rule would automatically negate this, the current Celtic player rule may also, depending on who it is.

That pretty much covers you for most situations. I had always taken it that most people had a similar set of rules.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

Adster
06-14-2006, 08:08 AM
so why do you hate us

thewizeard
06-14-2006, 08:28 AM
That's mainly due to the quality of Australian beer Adster, don't take it personally .. :) ( Unless you work at the brewery)

Mr JP Fugley
06-14-2006, 08:36 AM
so why do you hate us
What do you mean "us"?

Seedler
06-14-2006, 11:12 AM
so why do you hate us
What do you mean "us"?

Aussie?:O

Mr JP Fugley
06-14-2006, 05:32 PM
What do you mean "us"?

Aussie?:O
Unless he plays in the Australian World Cup Team how would he consider himself one of "us"?

Do you Adlad, do you play in the Australian World Cup Team?

Seedler
06-15-2006, 01:43 AM
pff I wish.

At least the beat Japan:happy: