PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend may move far far away...

evildon
06-13-2006, 04:56 AM
Dammit!!

She's just not making enough money at work...so she may have to relocate...

this bites...

I get back on here after alooong time gone..and the thing gets crazy and crashes...Umm....my bad karma....?

Big Ben of the Steelers rode his Motorscooter and got himself hurt....Glad he lived...well until Cower kills him...

Barbarossa
06-13-2006, 09:21 AM
ok.

Buffalo
06-13-2006, 10:21 AM
That's sad news, I hope all sorts out for you.

I would like to add comment don’t take me wrong, this is not at you.
But some people live a lifestyle that is way beyond their means, and the saying, the more you earn, the more you spend.
You do become a part of the rat race.
I have some friends that manage to live quite happily on the UK minimum wage, but I have other friends that live a wild lifestyle due to money they bring in.
I do see the problems that money brings, it's sad.
Once you have moved into that lifestyle there will be no going back.
You know, the nice new car, the fancy conservatory, and that new patio.

If I worked 20 hours a week and it gave me all the money I would ever need for my lifestyle, and because I was only doing 20 hours, my free time could be spent enjoying life and doing what I wanted to do, if I have kids then I would spend time with them, bringing them up properly.
Less stress, living not worrying.

Not everyone will have the opportunity to do this.
Family life is now quite sad, parents are working full time just to pay the bills.
The kids miss out, they don't get to see their Mum or dad and when they do, mum & Dad are normally too tired to give the time that the kids deserve.

You wonder why kids rebel; it's because they get bored.
Why have kids when you have not the time to bring them up properly.
Odd.

MagicNakor
06-13-2006, 10:25 AM
I couldn't even pay my rent on minimum wage, twenty hours a week, let alone utilities or food. Is the UK minimum so very high or the rent so very low?

:shuriken:

Seedler
06-13-2006, 12:00 PM
just a GF, at least it's not your wife:no2:

Skweeky1
06-13-2006, 07:49 PM
I couldn't even pay my rent on minimum wage, twenty hours a week, let alone utilities or food. Is the UK minimum so very high or the rent so very low?

Can you say 'council house'?

GepperRankins
06-13-2006, 08:12 PM
mentalists have an entire other language :dabs:

Rat Faced
06-13-2006, 08:18 PM

Depends where you are in the UK.

In London, if your in a pretty naff studio or house sharing... min wage for 40 hours might, just might, pay the rent if your lucky.

In parts of North, you'd be struggling, but could probably just about survive on your own but would still need benefits if theres a family.

Rat Faced
06-13-2006, 08:19 PM

Can you say 'council house'?

Only immigrants like you can get 'em these days :whistling

Seedler
06-14-2006, 10:51 AM

rofl, if you were making min wage, then you should be working like 50hrs a week instead of 20 to survive:no2:

Yoga
06-15-2006, 04:44 AM
If the two you you are truly destined to be with each other, then like her fly away without any information about her whereabouts. Let destiny unite the two of you.