PDA

View Full Version : Yipee

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 04:37 PM
The World Cup starts tonight. I shall celebrate this by watching football and drinking apple.

Cheese
06-13-2006, 04:38 PM
Me too. Except I'll be drinking beer and watching the wrestling.

manker
06-13-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm just watching a preview of the World Cup now. France Vs Swissland.

That Zidane is some player, why had we not heard of him before?

manker
06-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Martin O'Neill is actually referring to the French centre forward as 'Terry Henry'.

I'm sure he must be doing it for a bet :D

manker
06-13-2006, 05:19 PM
Ribery's hair, lol

http://www.soccernet.com/design05/DJ/20060101/ribery_meg.jpg

DorisInsinuate
06-13-2006, 05:25 PM
His scar is a little bit scary. He looks hard as nails, more hard than Vinnie Jones nails.

manker
06-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Not scary, he looks more like the boy in school who was bullied for looking weird 'til he discovered he had a great sporting talent.

Like, um, Forrest Gump or Michael Landon.

Guillaume
06-13-2006, 06:34 PM
meh.

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 06:40 PM

Neither Busy nor BawA, or indeed the goalkeeper in Pete Moses' wean's socerball team have mentioned him.

These are your only sources of football news. Fact

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Martin O'Neill is actually referring to the French centre forward as 'Terry Henry'.

I'm sure he must be doing it for a bet :D
I was listening to the pre-tournament match on the way home tonight, heard about 20 mins. The commentator twice times said things like "The Arsenal attack just can't get into the last third". It was quality.

manker
06-13-2006, 08:22 PM

Neither Busy nor BawA, or indeed the goalkeeper in Pete Moses' wean's socerball team have mentioned him.

These are your only sources of football news. Fact:schnauz:

If only BaWa had that pinned thread, I feel sure we'd have been informed about this chap. Hopefully this World Contest will kick start his career and we'll see him play a lot more.

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 08:30 PM

These are your only sources of football news. Fact:schnauz:

If only BaWa had that pinned thread, I feel sure we'd have been informed about this chap. Hopefully this World Contest will kick start his career and we'll see him play a lot more.
Yeah, but it's all very well at this level, but can he hack it on the big stage, the Engerlish Premiership.

Member that laddie Larsson, he could never prove his worth in Engerland, so any achievements are tarnished and quite frankly hollow. Pele, there's another one, never proved himself at the highest level. Or Madonna.

manker
06-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Or Owen Hargreaves :cry:

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Canadia's best player. It's a pity he couldn't get into the team and had to choose a lesser nation, just to get a game. Now his career willl never take off.

manker
06-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Canadia's best player. It's a pity he couldn't get into the team and had to choose a lesser nation, just to get a game. Now his career willl never take off.
He should have come to Wales. We'd have made him captain like we did with that nice Vinny Jones chap.

Owen ... hmmm ... sounds Welsh to me.

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 08:46 PM
He should have come to Wales. We'd have made him captain like we did with that nice Vinny Jones chap.

Or Ryan Giggs, he gave up playing for Engerland to join Wales.

manker
06-13-2006, 08:54 PM

He wouldn't have played much for England anyhow what with their plethora of world class left wingers.

I think he knew that as a wean :smilie4:

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 09:10 PM
He wouldn't have played much for England anyhow what with their plethora of world class left wingers.

I think he knew that as a wean :smilie4:
Exactly, he could never have got into the team in that position.

On a more serious note, how fucking good would Engerland have been over the years with him playing the left wing. It was often their one weakness and he is amongst the best in the World at playing it.

Cheese
06-13-2006, 09:15 PM
1-0? That's pretty shite, I doubt they can win the tournament now. Anyhow, I don't understand why Brazil are even in the first round. Surely this should be like Karate Kid III where Ralph Macchio got a bye into the final.

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 09:17 PM
1-0? That's pretty shite, I doubt they can win the tournament now. Anyhow, I don't understand why Brazil are even in the first round. Surely this should be like Karate Kid III where Ralph Macchio got a bye into the final.
They didn't even get a bye into the tournament. That's just cawk.

Winners should always get that, or the new winner is meaningless, coz they didn't beat the old winner and that's a hollow victoire.

manker
06-13-2006, 09:18 PM
The best!

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 09:20 PM
You think :naughty:

You have an Achilles heel / blind spot. Did you know that? Well did you?

manker
06-13-2006, 09:21 PM

Yes, yes I did :lol:

I held off for ages but then the big font had to come out.

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 09:22 PM

Yes, yes I did :lol:

I held off for ages but then the big font had to come out.
:glag: :earl:

Top Man.

manker
06-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Just in case anyone was wondering ... there is abslutely no way Giggs could have played for England. His Mam is Welsh, his Dad is Welsh and their parents are Welsh.

Yes, he played for England schoolboys but that was because he went to school in England ffs.

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Just in case anyone was wondering ... there is abslutely no way Giggs could have played for England. His Mam is Welsh, his Dad is Welsh and their parents are Welsh.

Yes, he played for England schoolboys but that was because he went to school in England ffs.
:no2:

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 09:47 PM
In case anyone was wondering .... manker would have hawt man on man bumsecks with Giggsy .... then boast about it. Fact

manker
06-13-2006, 09:56 PM
I'd also suck off Gavin Henson if it meant that we'd win the Grand Slam :smilie4:

Mr JP Fugley
06-13-2006, 09:58 PM
I'd also suck off Gavin Henson if it meant that we'd win the Grand Slam :smilie4:
:glag: stop it ya cunt. Mrs JP now thinks I am a total mental, pishing myself larfing at a feckin' PC.

Seedler
06-14-2006, 10:53 AM
:glag: stop it ya cunt. Mrs JP now thinks I am a total mental, pishing myself larfing at a feckin' PC.

Never take stimulating drugs before manker's posts...you'll die from liek, a heart attack.:ermm: