PDA

View Full Version : Shower farts.....

Skiz
06-14-2006, 11:12 AM
:shifty: or :sick: ?

Busyman™
06-14-2006, 11:16 AM
It means you need to turn the shower off and sit on the pot, get back in the shower, and wash yo ass.

You fart, it usually means you have to shit.

You shit, you wash your ass.

Oh and :shifty:

Seedler
06-14-2006, 11:17 AM
:shifty:, ovi.

GepperRankins
06-14-2006, 04:43 PM
It means you you need to turn the shower and sit on the pot, get back in the shower, and wash yo ass.

You shit, you wash your ass.

Oh and :shifty:
sounds like an excuse for to stick things up there :dabs:

and not being a merkin, baths > showers. and yes, that's the only time farting is entertaining :pinch:

Buffalo
06-14-2006, 05:10 PM
I fart in the bath but not in the shower, odd

I guess I just like to see bubbles from the sub :lol: Dive, Dive, Dive!

DanB
06-14-2006, 05:12 PM

No it doesn't :dry:

Skiz
06-14-2006, 05:42 PM
That's 2 members now that have stated they take baths. I myself am a shower man.

Is it odd that I haven't had a bath since I was a wee little kid? Ironically, bathes just seem dirty to me. Soaking in your own filth... :pinch:

Guillaume
06-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Do what the japanese do, shower first, then soak in a warm bath.

/wants a bathtub.

DanB
06-14-2006, 06:37 PM
I shower.

I do like having a bath every now and then but the hot tap on our bath doesn't work so I can't. :frusty:

Skweeky1
06-14-2006, 07:02 PM
I've got a bath with powerjets in it.

Excellent for masturbating....

although not very comfortable since you have to lift your legs above the tap...

DanB
06-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks for sharing that :naughty:

Is it wrong I only read this thread again cos it was about farting and the last person to post was Skweeky1 ?

100%
06-14-2006, 08:21 PM
squeek?

Buffalo
06-15-2006, 12:28 AM
I've got a bath with powerjets in it.

Excellent for masturbating....

although not very comfortable since you have to lift your legs above the tap...

can i watch?

Busyman™
06-15-2006, 12:40 AM
That's 2 members now that have stated they take baths. I myself am a shower man.

Is it odd that I haven't had a bath since I was a wee little kid? Ironically, bathes just seem dirty to me. Soaking in your own filth... :pinch:
True dat. Plus I don't have the time to have "Calgon take me away".

Baths are for children and women.

On a side note...
How many people here wash their ass (if they can) right after they shit?

GepperRankins
06-15-2006, 12:49 AM
i wipe :dabs:

anything more is a bit too, errr

j2k4
06-15-2006, 01:11 AM
Shit and farts aside, it's hard to beat a sauna.

Gonna build one soon, I think.

Busyman™
06-15-2006, 01:31 AM

To hell with that. I can sweat by doing some work.

Funny too that I almost bought a house that a sauna in it.

It also had water problems too. It was a much bigger house and I almost bought it. I would had to spend some moola to fix the problems though.

What I do plan to do is get a large hot tub. It's much more fun.

http://www.thermospas.com/images/swimspa/swim-spa-top-lg.jpg

http://www.thermospas.com/images/swimspa/swimmer-side-lg.jpg

http://www.thermospas.com/images/swimspa/4-people-in-swim-spa-lg.jpg

You can swim in the motherfucker and it holds 12 people. Wtf?!

I'm pissed 'cause they have some special going on and I can't afford it atm 'cause of my cruise and my Colonial Williamsburg vacation.

j2k4
06-15-2006, 01:35 AM

It's just that simple, huh?

You don't know much about saunas or using them, do you?

Seedler
06-15-2006, 01:42 AM
People actually die in saunas you know:no:

GepperRankins
/stares in disbelief

Busyman™

I've used saunas before.

The whole "work" doohicky was sort of a jibe (quite obviously). Do I really have to explain that using a sauna is about relaxing and not working? :1eye:

j2k4
06-15-2006, 01:47 AM

I've used saunas before.

The whole "work" doohicky was sort of a jibe (quite obviously). Do I really have to explain that using a sauna is about relaxing and not working? :1eye:

If it made sense to do that, of course.

Most of your stuff this evening needs an explanation, 'cuz it doesn't make much sense.

"quite obviously", "sort of a jibe"?

Does that mean it was conditionally absolute, or something? :huh:

Busyman™
06-15-2006, 02:25 AM
I've used saunas before.

If it made sense to do that, of course.

Most of your stuff this evening needs an explanation, 'cuz it doesn't make much sense.

"quite obviously", "sort of a jibe"?

Does that mean it was conditionally absolute, or something? :huh:
I'll take "or something" for $500, Alex.

Barbarossa
06-15-2006, 09:25 AM
I much prefer a bath to a shower, but showers are more practical and economical.

Baths are more relaxing though. You don't "soak in your own filth" if you use bath oils or bubblebath, because the surfactant qualities of both of the above lock the dirt away from you. That's how you get clean.

Skiz
06-15-2006, 10:15 AM
I much prefer a bath to a shower, but showers are more practical and economical.

Baths are more relaxing though. You don't "soak in your own filth" if you use bath oils or bubblebath, because the surfactant qualities of both of the above lock the dirt away from you. That's how you get clean.

Are you not sitting in the bubbles as well? :unsure:

manker
06-15-2006, 10:34 AM

Are you not sitting in the bubbles as well? :unsure:What about when you wash dishes in the sink - are they then clean or not. It's the same principle.

The detergent in both fairy up liquid and matey envelops the particles of dirt and keeps it away from your skin (dishes).

Quite sensible when you think about it. Otherwise after a bath people would still be dirty and dishes unclean after washing-up.

Skiz
06-15-2006, 10:49 AM
Are you not sitting in the bubbles as well? :unsure:What about when you wash dishes in the sink - are they then clean or not. It's the same principle.

The detergent in both fairy up liquid and matey envelops the particles of dirt and keeps it away from your skin (dishes).

Quite sensible when you think about it. Otherwise after a bath people would still be dirty and dishes unclean after washing-up.

I don't wash dishes in the sink like that. I have soapy water on one side and clean water on the other side.

or

Put soap in pot/pan and scrub it, thin run more water through it to rinse.

I do this because one side I washed in is dirty water and bubbles and whatever else. :ermm:

Barbarossa
06-15-2006, 10:49 AM

Thanks for not pointing out that the above makes me sound like a raging gay homo biochemicalist :ermm:

Barbarossa
06-15-2006, 10:51 AM
I don't wash dishes in the sink like that. I have soapy water on one side and clean water on the other side.

That's just mental talk.

Skiz
06-15-2006, 10:53 AM

That's just mental talk.

Whatever you say raging gay homo biochemicalist Barbarossa. :whistling

Barbarossa
06-15-2006, 10:55 AM
How do you stop the soapy water mixing with the clean water, einstein?

manker
06-15-2006, 10:56 AM
What about when you wash dishes in the sink - are they then clean or not. It's the same principle.

or

I do this because one side I washed in is dirty water and bubbles and whatever else. :ermm:
Oh, right.

So all of those petro-chemical engineers who have, over the years, prefected detergent such that it holds the dirt away from the dishes have been wasting their time.

I wish you'd informed me sooner. I must tell my main woman, she'll be most upset.

manker
06-15-2006, 10:58 AM
What about when you wash dishes in the sink - are they then clean or not. It's the same principle.

Thanks for not pointing out that the above makes me sound like a raging gay homo biochemicalist :ermm:Without seeing that post, I went for petro-chemist - which is technically more correct - so, in effect, I'm gayer than you :kiss:

Barbarossa
06-15-2006, 11:00 AM
Those ones that invented the semi-permeable osmotic mid-sink soap membrane that Skizo uses have been cruelly overlooked in terms of scientific achievement.

Skiz
06-15-2006, 11:03 AM
How do you stop the soapy water mixing with the clean water, einstein?

The second side of clean water simply reduces the amount that remains on the dishes. I guess in theory I could set up 10 tubs of water and potentially still have dirt and grime on them when finished. :dabs:

Oh, right.

So all of those petro-chemical engineers who have, over the years, prefected detergent such that it holds the dirt away from the dishes have been wasting their time.

I wish you'd informed me sooner. I must tell my main woman, she'll be most upset.

It just helps cut the grease/oils/grime/dirt whatever off the dishes. It doesn't pull the dirt away from the dishes.

Unless perhaps you're using Moses' brand. :shifty:

Barbarossa
06-15-2006, 11:05 AM
:whoosh:

Skiz
06-15-2006, 11:06 AM
Stand up.

manker
06-15-2006, 11:09 AM
Oh, right.

It just helps cut the grease/oils/grime/dirt whatever off the dishes. It doesn't pull the dirt away from the dishes.

Unless perhaps you're using Moses' brand. :shifty:You should really post in the count to 10000 thread, that's where all the other OCD freaks like VB1234 hang out.

Sometimes, I do rinse the bubbles off with a tap.

===

When I say 'sometimes' what I actually mean to say is that I have done so in the past. Probably :unsure: I don't do a lot of washing up 'cos I don't have the necessary plumbing :ermm:

I wonder how many people will get that.

Barbarossa
06-15-2006, 11:13 AM
When I say 'sometimes' what I actually mean to say is that I have done so in the past. Probably :unsure: I don't do a lot of washing up 'cos I don't have the necessary plumbing :ermm:

:happy:

If there was a warm glow in appreciation of a clever post smiley, I'd be posting it now. ;)

manker
06-15-2006, 11:20 AM
Nah, we don't have running water :cry:

Barbarossa
06-15-2006, 12:20 PM
JP did that better than you :snooty:

manker
06-15-2006, 12:22 PM
I know.

Glad you noticed the theme, tho' :happy:

Chip Monk
06-15-2006, 12:49 PM
You're a bitter man, the banking is destroying your soul.

manker
06-15-2006, 12:58 PM
You're a bitter man, the banking is destroying your soul.
Souls are an incumbent which is not entirely necessary in my field.

As well you know. You evil beagle.

CrabGirl
06-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Was aiming for a naff pun on sole. Before I could post, however, somethng inside me withered and died.

manker
06-15-2006, 02:03 PM
Was aiming for a naff pun on sole. Before I could post, however, somethng inside me withered and died.
JP would have done it.

Then he would have enqired as to whether it was his plaice to have said such a thing :pinch:

100%
06-15-2006, 02:55 PM
It is illegal to fart in showers in this country.

Busyman™
06-16-2006, 02:02 AM

or

I yeah I do something similar. I hate when I see people washing dishes in (what has become) a nasty tub of water. You may as well drop some detergent in a mud hole then dip your dishes in it.

Now if you want nasty, I don't take tub baths but I'll jump in a hot tub. Ya just gotta shower after being in hot ass water with 7 or 8 people.:sick:

I really don't see how people put their dirty ass in a bath tub, scrub the dirt off, sit in it, then call themselves clean. You at least still have to rinse off in a..........shower. :1eye:

GepperRankins
06-16-2006, 02:12 AM
i understand manker :dabs:

the dirt stays in the water

Seedler
06-16-2006, 02:57 AM
Fart...Try the people who urinate in their...:sick:

I don't do it:lookaroun

peat moss
06-16-2006, 05:15 AM

On a side note...

Shit ,shower and shave in that order . ;)

Still like the odd bath with a beer and a newspaper or book . And my rubber ducky of course .

Busyman™
06-16-2006, 08:49 PM

On a side note...

Shit ,shower and shave in that order . ;)

Still like the odd bath with a beer and a newspaper or book . And my rubber ducky of course .
For me it's shit, shave, shower.

Once I get my hot tub that'll be enough relaxation for me. I'll have my flavored rum, Appletini, or Courvoisier and just chill the fuck out.

It'll be real nice in the winter....until I gotta get out that motherfucker.:unsure:

peat moss
06-17-2006, 12:49 AM
I think I gave up baths when we had our youngest, wife would throw the little guy in front with some toys , then bugger off to cook dinner .

I'd yell mommy, come and dry our butts when the water turned cold well I pulled the plug and the water just stayed there ! Yep you got it the little fart dropped a foot long turd in the drain . I'v never moved so fast since . :pinch:

Busyman™
06-17-2006, 01:01 AM
I think I gave up baths when we had our youngest, wife would throw the little guy in front with some toys , then bugger off to cook dinner .

I'd yell mommy, come and dry our butts when the water turned cold well I pulled the plug and the water just stayed there ! Yep you got it the little fart dropped a foot long turd in the drain . I'v never moved so fast since . :pinch:
:lol: :lol:

He shoulda got a shower.

peat moss
06-17-2006, 01:20 AM

:lol: :lol:

He shoulda got a shower.

Ya upside down ! :lol: