PDA

View Full Version : ukt

ajg
06-14-2006, 11:46 AM
beware of people offering ukt accounts for trade. Tha saadniazi incident burnt a number of people.

There is a guy around here now offering a ukt account for trade. I invited him to a site which he accepted- and I never heard from him again. I am wary of posting further details- if people are concerned, pls pm me and I will share my experiences that way. I have copies of the pm's he sent me, plus proof that he accepted an invite I gave him.

I will retract this post if he keeps up his end of the bargain.

Skiz
06-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Send your story and his user name to a mod, they will ban him if it's truly warranted I'm sure.

ajg
06-14-2006, 11:56 AM
skizo- will do. thanks, and everyone, be careful when trading. Piyush was right, only deal with those you've seen round here for a while.

Kirkedir
06-14-2006, 12:28 PM
Wich account ?

Did you lost the account that when I wrote here the name and you requested me to edit or you are trying to get another uk-t account ?

gottago
06-14-2006, 05:05 PM
edit

ala
06-14-2006, 05:48 PM
That guy (piotrek) has contacted with me by offering Uk-T within today. We have made many correspondences. Actually, I felt that there was something wrong. Abnyway, I did not lose anything.

However, it will be best to remove this type of guy from the side. We need the man like the man. Anyway, thank you ajg for your sharing and caution.

Best regards,

gamer4eva
06-14-2006, 05:51 PM
I was worried about the whole trade system so i just trade with those i see that post regularly and if they havent i make sure they actually give me the invites first and then i give them whatever they requested.

UPDATE:-SOMEONE CALLED PIOTRECK SENT ME A PM SAYING I HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON UKTORRENT WHICH IS POWER USER.......AND HE SAID WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO TRADE FOR IT.....I THINK HE WAS A NOOB....NOT SURE. ANYWAY I DELETED HIS PM.

ajg
06-14-2006, 09:50 PM
kirkdr- nope,- I lost an account before.

ajg
06-14-2006, 09:50 PM
ala- well done mate. glad you didn't lose sct or something equally as valuable, like I did..:-)