PDA

View Full Version : Torrentcrackers.com Looks Like A Scam

gamer4eva
06-14-2006, 08:17 PM
I recently registered to torrentcrackers via 'mobile money' and it took like £5 credit.....and it said wait 24 hours and i havent recieved the confirmation mail. I then mailed the torrentcrackers helpdesk and guess what NO REPLY.......what do you all have to say about that.:(

T0TAL-RECALL
06-14-2006, 08:26 PM
I recently registered to torrentcrackers via 'mobile money' and it took like £5 credit.....and it said wait 24 hours and i havent recieved the confirmation mail. I then mailed the torrentcrackers helpdesk and guess what NO REPLY.......what do you all have to say about that.:(

Why would you want to donate to join a tracker if you dont know what its like... I think that is just :wacko: They only accept new users if you donate. I say do what you can to get your money back because you should only donate if you use the tracker and want to help what there doing is basicley asking you to pay to join.

gamer4eva
06-14-2006, 11:20 PM
Yeah i know but what can you do. LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL. DO NOT JOIN TORRENTCRACKERS UNLESS YOU LURVEEE BEING SCAMMED.

Yoga
06-15-2006, 04:49 AM
New users are only accepted after they made a donation. Please read the faq or read the news on the homepage.

bigjoe75
06-15-2006, 11:16 AM
yeah, I also went to that site. I would never donate to a private tracker to sign up. there is too many good sites.

gamer4eva
06-15-2006, 11:18 AM
This is a mistake never to be made again......and i've noticed everytime i visit their site their stats dont change.....no of seeders leechers etc and seed/leech ratio is the same.....no of unconfirmed users same. I think its all a big scam.