PDA

View Full Version : Off to join the army..

TheRealDave
06-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Why not:stars:

Chip Monk
06-14-2006, 09:03 PM
Coz your a pacifist republican.

DanB
06-14-2006, 09:08 PM
your mum won't let you.

TheRealDave
06-14-2006, 09:12 PM
your mum won't let you.
she was the one who talked me into it.:frusty:

I dont even get the pacifist republican comment. Google time.

Spider_dude
06-14-2006, 09:14 PM
i thought the navy was more your kind of armed force.

Chip Monk
06-14-2006, 09:15 PM
your mum won't let you.

Sorry, you don't want to be the murdering pawn of an imperialistic government.

manker
06-14-2006, 09:17 PM
If I lived at home and my Mam told me to go off and join the army, I'd take the hint and stop being an emo mopetard around the place.

Chip Monk
06-14-2006, 09:19 PM
If I lived at home and my Mam told me to go off and join the army, I'd take the hint and stop being an emo mopetard around the place.
You mean like get a job, that kind of thing. Or perhaps tertiary education may be the way.

TheRealDave
06-14-2006, 09:20 PM

Haha the whole emo thing is so 3 years ago :P I think it was the fact i was bringing home a different girl each week to stay. I'm a teenager, why shouldnt I?

@spider: navy is teh sux0rs.
@chip: its a job. I see no problem aslong as it pays:ph34r:

DanB
06-14-2006, 09:21 PM
your mum won't let you.

She must really love you :mellow:

Chip Monk
06-14-2006, 09:26 PM

Haha the whole emo thing is so 3 years ago :P I think it was the fact i was bringing home a different girl each week to stay. I'm a teenager, why shouldnt I?

@spider: navy is teh sux0rs.
@chip: its a job. I see no problem aslong as it pays:ph34r:
So you're OK with killing people. How very Cpt Asda of you.

manker
06-14-2006, 09:26 PM

'cos it's not your house.

TheRealDave
06-14-2006, 09:27 PM

She must really love you :mellow:
The feelings mutual.

TheRealDave
06-14-2006, 10:02 PM
Haha the whole emo thing is so 3 years ago :P I think it was the fact i was bringing home a different girl each week to stay. I'm a teenager, why shouldnt I? 'cos it's not your house.
But it's my room ;)

Mr JP Fugley
06-14-2006, 10:11 PM
But it's my room ;)
What makes you think that?

Chewie
06-14-2006, 10:19 PM
But it's my room ;)
I hope you can back this up with production of the letting agreement.

TheRealDave
06-14-2006, 10:53 PM
But it's my room ;) I hope you can back this up with production of the letting agreement.

It has my name on the door. What more proof do i need. :lol:

Damn, since when did you all turn to a bunch of miserable old sods..

Chewie
06-14-2006, 10:57 PM
I'm entitled to be a miserable old sod, because I'm old and miserable.

TheRealDave
06-14-2006, 11:04 PM
:lol: Fair enough. Here's one to cheer you up. Good old peace and tranquility. Night all.
http://www.cathywoo.com/img/paintings/peace.jpg

Buffalo
06-15-2006, 12:06 AM
Salvation Army?

"Will Your Anchor Hold?"
We have an anchor that keeps the soul
Steadfast and sure while the billows roll;
Fastened to the rock which cannot move,
Grounded firm and deep in the Saviours love.

I remember being on the Tv show called "BBC Sunday Service" I was offshore in a crab boat when the camera zooms in on us then played the above song.
Fishing that day was very bad :lol:

But it's a good Army.

Seedler
06-15-2006, 01:55 AM
So your mom wants you to join the army?:O

She must really hate you...:no:

thewizeard
06-15-2006, 07:20 AM

:O Afghanistan or Iraq are great places to be at this moment, both countries are suffering heatwaves above 45 degrees. In the winter it's bitter cold in Kabul
This will be one of your destinations or maybe even both..

If the Taliban get you first, it's off with your head, If Al-Qaeda (http://www.infoplease.com/spot/terror-qaeda.html) get you, then you could end up in different parts of the universe...or maybe even a surprise guest appearance on Aljazeera television net, crying in the hands of your kidnappers, who are demanding millions for your release, before millions of viewers, all chewing pop-corn, with your Mummy and kid brother as audience. The thought will cross your mind at this stage, " Am I worth that much, will Mum be able to claim the Ransom back by the Social Security."...If you don't give a shit about your friends or family, this is the time to show it ...and join the ( British) Army...... :angry:

Seedler
06-15-2006, 11:01 AM

:O Afghanistan or Iraq are great places to be at this moment, both countries are suffering heatwaves above 45 degrees. In the winter it's bitter cold in Kabul
This will be one of your destinations or maybe even both..

If the Taliban get you first, it's off with your head, If Al-Qaeda (http://www.infoplease.com/spot/terror-qaeda.html) get you, then you could end up in different parts of the universe...or maybe even a surprise guest appearance on Aljazeera television net, crying in the hands of your kidnappers, who are demanding millions for your release, before millions of viewers, all chewing pop-corn, with your Mummy and kid brother as audience. The thought will cross your mind at this stage, " Am I worth that much, will Mum be able to claim the Ransom back by the Social Security."...If you don't give a shit about your friends or family, this is the time to show it ...and join the ( British) Army...... :angry:

Truth.

Gripper
06-15-2006, 03:17 PM
Make sure to get a trade, not just the learning to kill people in a variety of different ways.