PDA

View Full Version : hahaha hey're filming Stargate at our school

cpt_azad
06-15-2006, 07:05 AM
Why they would I have no idea, our school is old and it sucks. I saw them setting up, they're shooting tomorrow. Don't know who's gonna be there but I'll make sure to take pics lol.

They changed our school's name from "Frank Hurt Hornets" to "George Washington Hornets" it's really funny when I first saw the sign. They made it like vintage style, very old looking in a circular emblem, had brown colors in it.

Maybe they'll let me be an extra....:mellow:

lee551
06-16-2006, 01:17 AM
harrass some of the cast members if you can.

Guyver
06-16-2006, 01:24 AM
that show sucks

muchspl3
06-16-2006, 01:30 AM
take lots of pics

try to be a extra

Skiz
06-16-2006, 01:53 AM
Sounds like a prime oppotunity for a good streaking. :shifty:

cpt_azad
06-16-2006, 03:04 PM
Sounds like a prime oppotunity for a good streaking. :shifty:

LMAO, my friends and I were talking about that yesterday. My friend was saying we should just wear some trenchcoats and... lol

Director: Ok people, get to your places and....who the hell is that in the trenchcoat?

Azad: ...ummm...extra.

lol

They're doing a reunion at our school, since all the banners and stuff say "Welcome back grads of 1987!".

The roadies are so lazy shit, and you can't even park in the parking lot cuz of all the trailers and stuff. I'll post pics tonight.

darkeggo
06-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Whoa, very cool! I never saw the show, but just the fact that they're filming there is awesome! (Jump behind a scene or something!)

S!X
06-18-2006, 06:06 AM
I saw them shooting last night while I was drinkin the corona's with the homies. They has the really tall lights set up in the parking lot and stuff.

3RA1N1AC
06-18-2006, 06:51 AM
makes sense. every planet they go to on SG-1 looks like canada.

cpt_azad
06-18-2006, 06:51 AM
I saw them shooting last night while I was drinkin the corona's with the homies. They has the really tall lights set up in the parking lot and stuff.

Ya, they were shooting one today, I was coming from the bus stop, I was crossing the football field and they were in the parking lot shooting, they were using the art building or something cuz they kept doing the same (10 second) shot over and over lol. A guy w/ a 9mm runs out from the art building then kinda looks around and looks all confused lol. Damnit, no Richard Dean Anderson yet :angry:

peat moss
06-18-2006, 08:38 AM
Thats too funny my kids play soccer there , seems strange to see it in this forum . I thought Richard Anderson left the series but would be in cameos ?

I'm close to 128th and 88th so will avoid anyone in a trench coat from now on .:ph34r:

cpt_azad
06-18-2006, 08:47 AM
Thats too funny my kids play soccer there , seems strange to see it in this forum . I thought Richard Anderson left the series but would be in cameos ?

I'm close to 128th and 88th so will avoid anyone in a trench coat from now on .:ph34r:

Hahahaha, that's hilarious :lol: ya I live near (wont be disclosing the exact location :whistling) 80th avenue and 140th street, like 3 ave away from school (yet I'm always late...oh well only 2 more days of high school and I'm freeeee!).

And I did see a bunch of kids playing soccer today there at Frank Hurt, like 8 year old girls or something can't remember.

And ya, I heard one of the Teamsters talking about Mcguyver himself, so I'm hoping he'll for some reason make a cameo in the scenes being shot at FH (hopefully lol).

peat moss
06-18-2006, 09:12 AM
Ya certainly is a small world , wonder why they could n't wait till school ends before shooting ? Let the kids concentrate on the tests not the distractions .

But money talks and bullshit walks I guess .

cpt_azad
06-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Ya certainly is a small world , wonder why they could n't wait till school ends before shooting ? Let the kids concentrate on the tests not the distractions .

But money talks and bullshit walks I guess .

Yup, pretty much. From what I've heard from my teachers, it's around 30,000 dollars.

muchspl3
06-19-2006, 12:59 AM
slow server?

pics are not loading

cpt_azad
06-19-2006, 04:22 AM
slow server?

pics are not loading

shit forgot, hold on ill upload em (sorry for quality but hey its a camera phone, not a good cam phone either):

This is our main hallway they were shooting in, you cant really see it but the camera is on the upper-right hand side (looks like an LCD screen on it, look closer):

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/cptazad/stargatecamera.jpg

This is our gym after being converted into a reunion reception or w/e for the scene they're doing (the ep has something to do with a 1987 reunion):

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/cptazad/stargategym.jpg

The other pics are completely crap, I'll take some tomorrow worth something (if I find such a thing lol) since they're shooting for a while anyway.