PDA

View Full Version : Cheated?

gottago
06-15-2006, 03:42 PM
edit

withoutthee88
06-15-2006, 04:24 PM
thats why when you get an account, you change all the details right away.

Piyush Singh
06-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Let's see if this turns out to be a case similar to "saadniazi" incident.
The irony is that there was a Uk-T at stake there too.
I too have seen many posts about the person in question & he had been a regular here,so let's see if he gets back & explains his conduct.

lynx
06-15-2006, 06:30 PM
I'll watch for him being here.

gottago
06-15-2006, 06:30 PM
edit

T.r.u.m.p.y
06-15-2006, 06:43 PM
i don't see a way to retrieve it, try contact the site admins
and see if they can do something about it

gamer4eva
06-15-2006, 08:15 PM
I was almost a victim....some guy offered me an invite to uk-torrent a think his name was piotrek and i just deleted his pm. I think he was a noob. Not really a reliable person.

Yoga
06-15-2006, 08:25 PM
maybe we such up the requirements for the invite sections, because this is getting out of control.
I remember seeing a rating system for users at zeropaid, but anyways your screwed.

TimeRavine
06-16-2006, 01:28 AM
There definitely seems to be a small surge in dishonest people cheating others out of their accounts.

Dedalus^
06-16-2006, 01:32 AM
Perhaps people can give a list of all the successful trades they've done?
With the names of the people, and maybe accounts/invites traded (unless you want to keep this part private).

At least names should be given, so that they can contact your references... to make sure you're legit?

muchspl3
06-16-2006, 01:50 AM
Think I've been screwed out of my finbytes account... A guy called Mohannad (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=94816) Pm'd me saying he wanted to trade a uk-t account for finbytes.. He said I should send him the login details for Finbytes first.. he changed the e-mail and password about 6 hours ago and I haven't heard from him since...

don't really know whats going on..have i been cheated? have any of you had bad experiences with this guy? i checked out his previous posts and no one else seems to have complained about him before so i thought it would be safe to make the trade...

also, if the user in question is reading this and has anything to say about it could you please come forward?

i'm quite disappointed
hello
I am a member of the Federal Government Of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
I will send you a two party out of state cashiers check in the amount of (puts pinky to mouth) two million US funds, all I need you to do is cover the cost of expense, please pm me for details.

Skiz
06-16-2006, 01:50 AM
I believe this is third thread about this fellow cheating members on ukt invites.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/207/banned4tj.gif

Skiz
06-16-2006, 01:51 AM
hello
I am a member of the Federal Government Of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
I will send you a two party out of state cashiers check in the amount of (puts pinky to mouth) two million US funds, all I need you to do is cover the cost of expense, please pm me for details.

Payment en route. :mellow:

:lol: :lol:

snowprince
06-16-2006, 02:52 AM
More and more cheaters are coming up. Could we start a sticky thread with cheaters names. Yesterday, I also traded with a guy called johnharvis. I traded my scenereactor invite, but one day is gone and he is yet to send me an invite I asked for. I have pm'ed him four times. Cheating is hurting the very nature of this peaceful forum, which resides on trust.

warfab
06-16-2006, 03:06 AM
Perhaps people can give a list of all the successful trades they've done?
With the names of the people, and maybe accounts/invites traded (unless you want to keep this part private).

At least names should be given, so that they can contact your references... to make sure you're legit?

Seems like a good idea...

sear
06-16-2006, 03:24 AM
It pays to be careful when making a trade best bet is only to trade with people you see around the forums a fair bit as most of them don't want to be banned otherwise your screwed. maybe a mod could sticky a list of people who have been banned for cheating as a warning to others not to try it...put their heads on a stake.

Kirkedir
06-16-2006, 08:19 AM
If you wanna trade with noobs.You should get invite/account first. ;)
ScT and ScR has very good options for trades.
I like to play f.c.ing cheaters. :D :D

If I send an invite I dont confirm user up to receive invite/account. ;)