PDA

View Full Version : Ceiling cat

DanB
06-16-2006, 04:48 PM
http://www.ceilingcat.com/

http://www.ceilingcat.com/ceilingcat.jpg

Buffalo
06-16-2006, 05:23 PM
I just checked for holes in the ceiling, and moved my wecam.

Handcream & Tissues - shoosh time clip :wank:

Skiz
06-16-2006, 05:39 PM
:lol:

Firewalker
06-16-2006, 05:55 PM
That's funny stuff.

Gripper
06-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Theres a pussy in the hole, instead of vice versa, how strange!

Skiz
06-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Hey, I like an audience... :naughty:

peat moss
06-17-2006, 12:08 AM

Just do it in front of the mirror . :no2:

zyphaz
06-17-2006, 12:25 AM

The best is The Stranger, it's when you sit on your hand untill it turns numb and then you stroke off. :naughty:

peat moss
06-17-2006, 12:35 AM

The best is The Stranger, it's when you sit on your hand untill it turns numb and then you stroke off. :naughty:

:lol: You sick puppy ! :lookaroun

Busyman™
06-17-2006, 12:59 AM
http://www.ceilingcat.com/ceilingcat.jpg

I know....I know I can hit that pussy from here. I'm a good shot.

Busyman™
06-17-2006, 01:00 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

peat moss
06-17-2006, 01:39 AM

I read it as The Strangler ! :P Still funny tho I'm a cat lover, kittens mostly but love our little guy . She some how gets into our room when were doing the hot and nasty [we lock her out ] and starts doing the old needing of my wifes breasts . We laff and try to concentrate to no avail .

I asked the wife if she could at least teach her to lick the soft spots . :naughty:

I'v felt that tongue tho no thanks . :mellow:

Busyman™
06-17-2006, 02:00 AM

I read it as The Strangler ! :P Still funny tho I'm a cat lover, kittens mostly but love our little guy . She some how gets into our room when were doing the hot and nasty [we lock her out ] and starts doing the old needing of my wifes breasts . We laff and try to concentrate to no avail .

I asked the wife if she could at least teach her to lick the soft spots . :naughty:

Is that considered a threesome?

I mean there are 2 pussies and dick.

peat moss
06-17-2006, 02:09 AM

Is that considered a threesome?

I mean there are 2 pussies and dick.

Ah we call it a moresome here as not to confuse the nutty neighbors . :happy:

You know cat screeching ,wife screaming oh god , I tell her Peat will do .

Seedler
06-17-2006, 03:15 AM
:fear:Oh noes!:O

Barbarossa
06-19-2006, 09:24 AM

I think you've shared a little bit too much with us there :pinch: