06-16-2006, 05:30 PM
All sorted

T0TAL-RECALL
06-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Updated

Kirkedir
06-16-2006, 11:48 PM
I have bitmetv and tvtorrents. :)
If you have uk-t or finbytes we can trade.
For tvtorrents I can give 5 GCreds. ;)

youngid
06-17-2006, 09:13 PM
I sent you a tvtorrents invite with 60GCreds. . .

Kirkedir
06-18-2006, 12:09 AM
I sent you a tvtorrents invite with 60GCreds. . .Kirkedir, you want anything else for your bitmetv invite?? Let me know, cause I don't have either of those two.

If you dont have uk-t or finbytes.
I dont say no for TB or FL:)

T0TAL-RECALL
06-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Still very much after BitmeTV...

limpingjaret
06-18-2006, 08:44 PM
it's illegal to ask for bitmetv invites

IMPORTANT!

We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will invesitgate all new signups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.

Be discreet, invite people you trust. Thanks for your cooperation.

zak2210
06-18-2006, 09:12 PM
^ It's not illegal mate, it's not allowed. (big difference there)

Also, I've seen many users on here asking for/trading invites to Bitmetv..Are they all banned or are Bitmetv just not bothered?

T0TAL-RECALL
06-18-2006, 09:23 PM
it's illegal to ask for bitmetv invites

IMPORTANT!

We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will invesitgate all new signups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.

Be discreet, invite people you trust. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thats pretty much the same for all private trackers but they still get traded

limpingjaret
06-18-2006, 10:29 PM
they're conducting witch hunts...someone I invited just got locked for asking for invites in a pub forums with a message just like yours...for now this forum is safe because of it's restrictions on viewing the invite section, as of yesterday anyone who got an account recently through posting at slyck and other pub forums got banned...also someone already tipped them off to this forum...so i'd be careful

118950 by withoutthee88 (Power User) at 2006-06-18 16:42:14 (7 hours ago) - Top

Ratio: 3.342
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=120801

And if you can't access that forum, here's a screen shot:
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9438/hey6fa.jpg

TimeRavine
06-19-2006, 03:59 AM
...for now this forum is safe because of it's restrictions on viewing the invite section

Ahh..nifty feature, didn't know the mods added that in to this section. Hopefully it'll deter would be scammers and members won't receive PM's from them anymore. :)

(apologies for going off topic)