PDA

View Full Version : Fuckin hippies!!

Skiz
06-17-2006, 10:01 AM
I was getting a haircut this afternoon at a barber shop that's located right next to an ultra hippy grocery store type place called Wheatsville Co-op (http://wheatsville.coop/) and when I drove away, I noticed that my sticker on my back window was gone. Some sorry fuckin hippy ripped it off while I was inside. :pinch:

I would have given anything to have caught that fucker in the act. :angry:

Here's the sticker he/she pulled off. (http://www.bumpertalk.com/bumpertalk/BD464A.html)

ps - I just ordered two more. :dry:

DanB
06-17-2006, 10:04 AM
cockjockey :dry:

DorisInsinuate
06-17-2006, 10:09 AM
I just loled earl when I read what Skizo has on his back window, and his racism to a slightly lesser extent.

Agrajag
06-17-2006, 10:35 AM
I was getting a haircut this afternoon at a barber shop that's located right next to an ultra hippy grocery store type place called Wheatsville Co-op (http://wheatsville.coop/) and when I drove away, I noticed that my sticker on my back window was gone. Some sorry fuckin hippy ripped it off while I was inside. :pinch:

I would have given anything to have caught that fucker in the act. :angry:

Here's the sticker he/she pulled off. (http://www.bumpertalk.com/bumpertalk/BD464A.html)

ps - I just ordered two more. :dry:
Move over Seedler, there's a new idiot in town.

Skiz
06-17-2006, 10:46 AM

Political views make me an idiot?

Suppose the sticker in question has an opposing viewpoint. Does your stance then change or do you simply ride the proverbial "bandwagon"?

Agrajag
06-17-2006, 10:55 AM

Political views make me an idiot?

Suppose the sticker in question has an opposing viewpoint. Does your stance then change or do you simply ride the proverbial "bandwagon"?
That's not a political view, that's a sticker deliberately designed to antagonise people. Admit that to yourself, if not to anyone else.

A political view would be something along the lines of "I believe the President was entirely justified in ordering the military actions my country has taken Worldwide". People may disagree with that, however there is no reason to actually take offence at it.

So either;

1. You placed a sticker on your car, deliberately to antagonise others.

2. You genuinely don't know the difference.

3. You made the whole thing up and posted it here.

Whichever is the case, you are an idiot.

Oh, if this was a poll I would vote for 3.

Agrajag
06-17-2006, 10:57 AM
My stance would be exactly the same, if the sticker was worded in a similar antagonistic manner.

Skiz
06-17-2006, 11:02 AM
If this were a poll then, I suppose I'd choose the later.

Skiz
06-17-2006, 11:04 AM
No matter your stance, let's suppose the sticker was there for whatever reason you choose.

You never fuck with another person's vehicle. PERIOD.

That's no better than me placing the same sticker overtop of their sticker of choice. That's the part that burns me.

Agrajag
06-17-2006, 11:08 AM
No matter your stance, let's suppose the sticker was there for whatever reason you choose.

You never fuck with another person's vehicle. PERIOD.

That's no better than me placing the same sticker overtop of their sticker of choice. That's the part that burns me.
I agree they shouldn't have molested your car, that was out of order. However that does not change the fact that you were demonstrating idiocy by putting it there in the first place. Don't give me that pish again about it being a political viewpoint.

You put it there to antagonise people. It worked. Don't cry foul when they then do something to antagonise you. The fact that they are as bad as you changes nothing.

Agrajag
06-17-2006, 11:09 AM
If this were a poll then, I suppose I'd choose the later.
The later what?

DorisInsinuate
06-17-2006, 11:11 AM
The later train.

Agrajag
06-17-2006, 11:27 AM
The later train.
Ah, right. Thanks for that.

enoughfakefiles
06-17-2006, 01:38 PM
No problem.

GepperRankins
06-17-2006, 03:21 PM
but more americans have died and are at risk because of bushes actions :dabs:

Skiz
06-17-2006, 04:35 PM

The number of American soldier casualties in Iraq over the past 6 years is still less than the total deaths from the last single day of terrorist attacks in America. (Sept.11)

GepperRankins
06-17-2006, 04:38 PM

The number of American soldier casualties in Iraq over the past 6 years is still less than the total deaths from the last single day of terrorist attacks in America. (Sept.11)
it would be more or less zero if the war hadn't gone ahead, and there would be a hell of a lot less terrorist attacks planned against the west if it hadn't gone ahead. so, um, sucka my balls chief

Skweeky1
06-17-2006, 04:41 PM
I wouldn't have taken it off your car...

I would have plastered it in these:

http://www.irregulartimes.com/sbest.html ;)

Mr JP Fugley
06-17-2006, 04:45 PM

I can't believe how idiotic that post is.

Do people who aren't American soldiers not count then? How many of them have died?

Chewie
06-17-2006, 04:46 PM

You're making the assumption that the war in Iraq was initiated because Saddam was a major player for Al Qieda.
The fact that soldiers took control of and heavily guarded the oilfields and refineries while ignoring the numerous reports of insurgent attacks on hospitals tells me all I need to know.

GepperRankins
06-17-2006, 04:49 PM
You're making the assumption that the war in Iraq was initiated because Saddam was a major player for Al Qieda.

if he was trying to make that point, it still would have been irrelevent.

my point was that bush is very much not saving your ass, because as an american; you are more likely to die because of his actions than if he hadn't done this whole war on terror thing

Seedler
06-17-2006, 08:39 PM
Pff I'm glad they ripped it off.:dry:

I don't like the sticker.:no:

Mr JP Fugley
06-17-2006, 08:43 PM

Do you dislike it?

lee551
06-17-2006, 09:46 PM
sorry, not much sympathy here too. it was theft i supppose and all, but they just reacted to your political statement with one of their own. zzzziiinnggg.:whistling

Busyman™
06-18-2006, 01:27 AM

You have gotta be shitting me......

Why would you make such a correlation? Regarding the sticker doohicky, I'm in total agreement with you. Surprised though? Hell have an idiotic statement on your car that references the current state of shit the country and soldier's families have to deal with.

Imagine a family member of a dead soldier who walking by your car. You can't be that stupid to realize that many don't regard this war as a noble one. You are lucky they just took your bumper sticker.

I'm going post to opposite of what happened to you soon. I told hippy I'd post it but haven't got around to uploading the photos yet.

Btw, I terrorists would have kept going after us whether entered Iraq or not. People say the world is more dangerous. Could it have been more dangerous pre-9/11?

Seedler
06-18-2006, 02:20 AM

Do you dislike it?

No I abhor it.:mellow: