PDA

View Full Version : So, Sir Paul was married...

j2k4
06-18-2006, 04:30 PM
...to a big ole' ho?

C'mon, dish, you guys...

peat moss
06-18-2006, 05:01 PM
His bday today ? Can't help but think of " When I'm 64 "

j2k4
06-18-2006, 05:13 PM
His bday today ? Can't help but think of " When I'm 64 "

Yeah, me, too. :huh:

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 05:21 PM
:O

You guys, do you never miss anything?

Buffalo
06-18-2006, 05:31 PM
News Just in....

Mrs Mills- McCartney is said to be distraught over the split. "He has been my crutch for so long"! She said in an earlier briefing, I have no idea why this has happened, I'm stumped?

QUOTE: "Shes running around in circles", according to a close friend, she will need all the support she can get its not like its easy to walk out on a relationship like this?

A poem by Sir Paul McCartney -
I lay upon a grassy bank
My hands were all a quiver
I slowly removed her suspender belt
and her leg fell in the river.

Happy Birthday, Sir Paul

peat moss
06-18-2006, 05:37 PM
News Just in....

Mrs Mills- McCartney is said to be distraught over the split. "He has been my crutch for so long"! She said in an earlier briefing, I have no idea why this has happened, I'm stumped?

QUOTE: "Shes running around in circles", according to a close friend, she will need all the support she can get its not like its easy to walk out on a relationship like this?

A poem by Sir Paul McCartney -
I lay upon a grassy bank
My hands were all a quiver
I slowly removed her suspender belt
and her leg fell in the river.

Happy Birthday, Sir Paul

Well if she quit dealing with the Arms dealer's , its a leg dealer she needs .

Ok ok I know that was bad .

Buffalo
06-18-2006, 05:47 PM
:yes: prosthetic!

http://www.sheringhamsurf.com/data/ass.jpg

Biggles
06-18-2006, 06:44 PM
Can't help feeling the press are being particularly vindictive about Heather. I have no views one way or the other about their marriage but I am at a loss as to why they are being so nasty. I suppose nasty is the new black (and white) - or something like that. :ermm:

The tabloids spend half their time bitching about falling standards and the other half pulling the standards down - fact! as JP might say.

peat moss
06-18-2006, 06:59 PM
I always liked Linda , bad singer but seemed like a good woman . Its the price you pay for fame, not fair but thats life .

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:02 PM
Can't help feeling the press are being particularly vindictive about Heather. I have no views one way or the other about their marriage but I am at a loss as to why they are being so nasty. I suppose nasty is the new black (and white) - or something like that. :ermm:

The tabloids spend half their time bitching about falling standards and the other half pulling the standards down - fact! as JP might say.
Indeed, build them up knock them down seems to be the order of the day.

And also, if it weren't for the Daily Ranger / Rebel (depending on your viewpoint) the whole sectarian bile thing would be long gone, or at least a shadow of it's former self.

That whole LeGoon thing recently was a perfect example of it. Who the fuck cared other than them.

Rabble rousing to sell papers. Fact.

j2k4
06-18-2006, 08:01 PM
I don't believe I'd like to be a public figure here or there, but if forced to choose...:P

The ex-Beatle has my sympathies.

His soon-to-be-ex will probably be another story.

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 08:05 PM
I don't believe I'd like to be a public figure here or there, but if forced to choose...:P

The £50,000,000 or £100,000,000 or perhaps more will most probably soften the blow.

j2k4
06-18-2006, 08:12 PM

The £50,000,000 or £100,000,000 or perhaps more will most probably soften the blow.

Right.

What could he have been thinking, with no pre-nup?

I don't believe in them, but if I was as rich as Sir P.M. I'd have someone to believe in them for me.

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 08:17 PM

Right.

I don't believe in them, but if I was as rich as Sir P.M. I'd have someone to believe in them for me.
Maybe he loved her and that was more important than money. Just a thought.

Whatever happens he's pretty much a stick on to be left with at least £500,000,000, so he can probably cope.

manker
06-18-2006, 08:19 PM
I doubt he'll be that bothered about the size of the settlement, but his kids will be.

It always seems to be the would-be beneficiaries of the will of their not-yet-dead mother or father who appear to be the most upset when this kind of thing happens.

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 08:24 PM
I doubt he'll be that bothered about the size of the settlement, but his kids will be.

It always seems to be the would-be beneficiaries of the will of their not-yet-dead mother or father who appear to be the most upset when this kind of thing happens.
Yeah, they may only get £100,000,000 or so each after the settlement. Poor wee souls.

Chewie
06-18-2006, 08:37 PM
It's odd that you should say that. Only a month ago my brother and sister were bitching about my dad's second marriage only being about 'her getting his money'.

CELEBS
06-18-2006, 10:00 PM
is she much younger than him? and does he have that much money?

j2k4
06-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Right.

Maybe he loved her and that was more important than money. Just a thought.

Oh, I agree thoroughly; I just can't see old Paul being that way, considering he'd been wily enough to amass the fortune to begin with.

Daft of him to have sold the Beatles catalogue to Jacko, though.

Probably the only other financial mistake he's made, huh?