PDA

View Full Version : My mates attitude to Mothers Day

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:09 PM
No Betty, I'm not getting you a card, you're not my Mother.

The wee one makes a card at school, you can have that.

If the other two are old enough to drink then they're old enough to buy a fucking card.

It's a load of commercial pish to sell cards and I amn't fucking playing.

True story.

PS I used the name Betty to protect Margaret Devine's identity.

manker
06-18-2006, 07:13 PM
I've got a mate who has posted over twenty seven thousand times on an interweb forum. Has he got nothing better to do.

He also bought his missus a bin at Xmas time.

Unfeckingbelievable.

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:15 PM
I've got a mate who has posted over twenty seven thousand times on an interweb forum. Has he got nothing better to do.

He also bought his missus a bin at Xmas time.

Unfeckingbelievable.
:lol::earl::eventually:

You know I wouldn't dare mate.

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:17 PM
I've got a mate who has posted over twenty seven thousand times on an interweb forum.
Just think, if she had posted it as a sequence of numbers, increasing by 1 each time, she'd be pretty near the magical 10,000 by now

manker
06-18-2006, 07:19 PM
:D

To be honest, my view of Mothers Day is much like your mate's - but I also wouldn't dare.

I also hate Xmas, Easter and Birthdays. Father's Day wasn't too bad, my Dad is in Santorini so I didn't have to do 'owt.

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:21 PM
Unfeckingbelievable.
And also another thing, it's unbefeckinglievable. Trust me, I know these things.

Say them out loud (in your head) you'll hear I'm right.

Biggles
06-18-2006, 07:23 PM

To be honest, my view of Mothers Day is much like your mate's - but I also wouldn't dare.

I also hate Xmas, Easter and Birthdays. Father's Day wasn't too bad, my Dad is in Santorini so I didn't have to do 'owt.

I went to Santorini, albeit quite a while a go - lovely place. The archaeology is fantastic. I dare say these days it has internet cafes you could have sent a card to.

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:24 PM

We should cancel the lot except Christmas, which is the most wonderful time of the year.

However it really was a mate I was quoting. We were discussing it this very day. The fact that I totally and unreservedly agree his sentiment is neither here, nor indeed there.

manker
06-18-2006, 07:25 PM
Unfeckingbelievable.
And also another thing, it's unbefeckinglievable. Trust me, I know these things.

I said it out loud (in my head) in a rich Scotch brogue and you were right - but when I said it out loud (earl) in my lascivious lilt, it turned out that you were horribly wrong :no:

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:25 PM

I went to Santorini, albeit quite a while a go - lovely place. The archaeology is fantastic. I dare say it has internet cafes these days, to which you could have sent a card.
Fixed.

Biggles
06-18-2006, 07:27 PM
I went to Santorini, albeit quite a while a go - lovely place. The archaeology is fantastic. I dare say it has internet cafes these days, to which you could have sent a card.
Fixed.

Thank you :)

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:28 PM

I said it out loud (in my head) in a rich Scotch brogue and you were right - but when I said it out loud (earl) in my lascivious lilt, it turned out that you were horribly wrong :no:
Yeah but it has to be said by a man on a building site, which you can do in your head. However as soon as you say it in the voice of a teenage English girl it really doesn't work.

Think it thro' sweetheart.

manker

I went to Santorini, albeit quite a while a go - lovely place. The archaeology is fantastic. I dare say these days it has internet cafes you could have sent a card to.
I sent him a text message - I don't let my Dad go on the interweb for fear he might buy some form of software to enable filesharing.

Mr JP Fugley
Fixed.

Thank you :)
Mon plaisure.

manker
06-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Yeah but it has to be said by a man on a building site, which you can do in your head. However as soon as you say it in the voice of a teenage English girl it really doesn't work.

Hoi! You promised to stop grooming me after I sent the pics.

Biggles
06-18-2006, 07:29 PM
I sent him a text message - I don't let my Dad go on the interweb for fear he might buy some form of software to enable filesharing.

That is easily done, I have heard. :pinch:

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:32 PM

Hoi! You promised to stop grooming me after I sent the pics.
Phase II

Now I want some with you wearing clothes :naughty:

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:33 PM

manker = H4r5h.

True story.

manker
06-18-2006, 07:33 PM

If ever he insisted that he simply must go online, I would direct him to a filesharing forum and make him post on it for years before he even thought about using his credit card. Maybe one with a warning at the top saying 'Never pay for filesharing!'

Surely, that would do the trick :unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:36 PM
The Scene - An interweb forum, somewhere in Kent

manker - Pass the salt.

JP - No, you're enough of a cunt already

Fade, to the sound of a Scottish Accountant sobbing.

manker
06-18-2006, 07:38 PM

manker - Pass the salt.

:lol:

You sometimes getr very poetic with your pish taking.

Mr JP Fugley
06-18-2006, 07:42 PM

manker - Pass the salt.

:lol:

You sometimes getr very poetic with your pish taking.
It's a picture in words, mate. One has to make the effort.

Bizarrely, Chebus is the opposite. He is sometimes pish at his poetry making.

C'est une petite Monde.