PDA

View Full Version : Staind

Legolas
06-20-2006, 02:56 AM
Anyone here like Staind? I'm actually looking for some good music suggestions. Right now on my ipod is Staind, Breaking Benjamin, Crossfade, Chevelle and Alterbridge. Any suggestions? Thanks.

lee551
06-20-2006, 03:47 AM
three days grace, seether, hinder, cold, trapt, taproot, saliva.

edit-more-to-add: 10 years, cky, thrice, rise against.

i'm a fan of the older staind stuff. songs more like 'raw' & 'mudshovel.' those are some good tracks. their more mainstream stuff is ok too, but i stopped really paying attention.

i personally have a problem with mark tremonti so i have vowed to never listen to alter bridge.

S!X
06-20-2006, 04:35 AM
i personally have a problem with mark tremonti so i have vowed to never listen to alter bridge.

How so? :huh:

lee551
06-20-2006, 04:42 AM
he's an egotistical bitch.

he formed creed. that's one of the seven deadly sins i think.

mr. nails
06-20-2006, 05:03 AM
what u really need is stainds 1st album..., "Tormented"! great album be4 they tainted themselves with the public.

Legolas
06-20-2006, 05:19 AM
I dont see how you guys don't appreciate "Chapter V". Awesome album, in my opinion. I think the frontman, Aaron Lewis has an unparalleled songwriting talent. Some groups just throw together random crap lyrics, some even admitted to doing so while drunk (Breaking Benjamin). Staind's lyrics just make sense.

lee551
06-20-2006, 05:26 AM
what u really need is stainds 1st album..., "Tormented"! great album be4 they tainted themselves with the public.

i'd just like to echo that again. tormented is good stuff. bands just lose that special-ness when they're mtv fodder.

jetje
06-20-2006, 06:20 AM
If yo like Staind you probably love the Tea Party. Great Aussieband.
Adster has all their albums on soulseek :)

Celerystalksme
06-21-2006, 09:48 AM
If yo like Staind you probably love the Tea Party. Great Aussieband.
Adster has all their albums on soulseek :)

As much as we love the Tea Party...they ain't aussies...i think they are Canadian...i think!