PDA

View Full Version : Mlb.tv

Legolas
06-20-2006, 03:04 AM
Any of you guys interested in baseball? If so, has anyone purchased a season pass to mlb.tv? It seems pretty cool, the only crappy part is the blackout restrictions, but my friends and I have figured out a way around that. If anyone has any opinions about mlb.tv and if its worth the money, speak your mind.

P.S.- Go Yanks!

Busyman™
06-20-2006, 03:22 AM
Any of you guys interested in baseball? If so, has anyone purchased a season pass to mlb.tv? It seems pretty cool, the only crappy part is the blackout restrictions, but my friends and I have figured out a way around that. If anyone has any opinions about mlb.tv and if its worth the money, speak your mind.

P.S.- Go Yanks!
Damn I guess if you like baseball THAT much.........:unsure:

chilen
07-05-2012, 01:42 AM
I used to get it every year and loved it. Don't really have the money to pay $125 a year anymore though.

I used to get it when it was first starting out for about the first 5 or 6 years. It has come a long way since then though and the broadcasts look amazing now.

Funkin'
07-05-2012, 05:57 AM

P.S.- Go Yanks!
Yeah I love it, but no, I haven't purchased the season pass. I get enough MLB games just from regular directv. And the ones I don't that I'm interested in I'll just grab from Sport-scene or wherever else...

Oh yeah and fuck the Yanks(although they do have an incredible line up). Go White Sox...