PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Monday Night Wars

BawA
06-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Altho Totall Non-stop Actions(TNA) Airs every Thursday but it seems like Old WCW Vs WWF Monday Night Wars, they both are bringing old wrestlers and scenarios back.

TNA brought back some of old wrestlers like STING, Keven NASH, Stiner, Raiven, Team3D(DudleyBoyz) and few more, on the other side Vince Mcmahon(Mr :lol:) digged some old bingo hallers like Terry Funk and re-started ECW again, now he even brought up the DX storyline and "Re-united" HHH and HBK. TNA bought some WWE's wrestlers like Cristen Cage and one of thier Show Girls.

Things are getting hotter like old days for now and i was so bored of same regular things which was going on since the sold out of WCW.
I personaly think Vince started to shit his pants like he did when Nitro was defeating RAW which lasted for 83 straight weeks. his bring more adult based storylines even showing his own ass more then anytime.

who will win this time??
what are your thoughts..

Busyman
06-20-2006, 01:39 PM
/moved to Movies and TV :shifty:

Cheese
06-20-2006, 03:18 PM
ECW on the sci-fi channel on a Tuesday raped any rating that TNA has ever managed so I doubt Vince is sweating it just yet. There are some great wrestlers on TNA (Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Christian Cage) but they also have some of the worst moneysucking old hoshes that ruined WCW (Kevin Nash :dry:). I find the show ok but Smackdown and RAW are miles ahead in quality imo.

TNA is a long, long way from ever challenging WWE's supremacy in the sports entertainment market. They need to be pushing their newer talent over the likes of Nash and Steiner.

Still, the more wrestling on my TV the better.

manker
06-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Still, the more wrestling on my TV the better.:o

Sell out.

DanB
06-20-2006, 10:49 PM
:pinch:

BawA
06-21-2006, 04:43 PM
ECW on the sci-fi channel on a Tuesday raped any rating that TNA has ever managed so I doubt Vince is sweating it just yet. There are some great wrestlers on TNA (Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Christian Cage) but they also have some of the worst moneysucking old hoshes that ruined WCW (Kevin Nash :dry:). I find the show ok but Smackdown and RAW are miles ahead in quality imo.

TNA is a long, long way from ever challenging WWE's supremacy in the sports entertainment market. They need to be pushing their newer talent over the likes of Nash and Steiner.

Ruining of wcw didnt have anything to do with the big wrestlers pay-cheques not to mention that thoes who u reffer to Moneysucking wrestlers acctualy were behind the wcw last days succsess. it was all becuz of bad managment that drove wcw down the hill when they replaced Bill Busch with Eric Bischoff, and started to lose both Money and the TV ranking which was main reason that Time warner removed WCW from thier TV which Cuased WCW its sell out to WWE.

Cheese
06-21-2006, 05:00 PM

Ruining of wcw didnt have anything to do with the big wrestlers pay-cheques not to mention that thoes who u reffer to Moneysucking wrestlers acctualy were behind the wcw last days succsess. it was all becuz of bad managment that drove wcw down the hill when they replaced Bill Busch with Eric Bischoff, and started to lose both Money and the TV ranking which was main reason that Time warner removed WCW from thier TV which Cuased WCW its sell out to WWE.

Their product went stale and no-one wanted to watch old men stroke their egos hence the ratings dropped.

Mr JP Fugley
06-21-2006, 05:11 PM
If Eric Bischoff was that bad why did McMahon hire him in a prominant position.

DanB
06-21-2006, 06:17 PM

Thats simple, they are lovers.

BawA
06-21-2006, 08:06 PM

who the feck said Bischoff was bad, infact he was the master mind behind the NWO scenario, both publicly and back stage, heck he was behind the whole Monday Nights war, dont u read what i say.
yes vince hiered him cuz he saw him as the guy who make him more money and who almost brought him(the mighty) to his knees and would be a good option to bring him back to his show so eventually defeat him, a thing that he couldnt do before, if u were a WCW fan u would know that Bischoff humiliated vince several times(ones he challenged vince for a fight at WWIII PPV which he didnt show up).

few links to the MNW, NWO and WCW history, read it not just becuz i recommend but to see what went on thoes days, some of u guys are not aware.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monday_Night_Wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Championship_Wrestling
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NWo

Mr JP Fugley
06-21-2006, 08:23 PM

who the feck said Bischoff was bad, infact he was the master mind behind the NWO scenario, both publicly and back stage, heck he was behind the whole Monday Nights war, dont u read what i say.

Don't get fucking aggresive with me, prick. I asked a civil question in a civil manner, because I didn't know the answer.

I didn't even ask it directly of you, it was just posted in general. So you can fuck right off.

BawA
06-21-2006, 09:05 PM
ohh u ment like Evil bad, i thought u ment like he couldnt "make the job done" bad.
dont get over heated i always talk like that, i didnt ment any offense. i hardly use F*ck word if i realy mean it, i suggest u to start using FECK instead.

Mr JP Fugley
06-21-2006, 10:30 PM
ohh u ment like Evil bad, i thought u ment like he couldnt "make the job done" bad.
dont get over heated i always talk like that, i didnt ment any offense. i hardly use F*ck word if i realy mean it, i suggest u to start using FECK instead.
Which part of "Fuck Off" did you not understand. It's only two words.

BawA
06-22-2006, 05:46 AM
unever said that asswhole, u said F.R.O.
so STFU and Get lost u M.F.S.O.A.B

manker
06-22-2006, 08:57 AM
asswhole:glag:

I think that'll be my new insult, asswholes.

Cheese
06-22-2006, 09:12 AM
yes vince hiered him cuz he saw him as the guy who make him more money and who almost brought him(the mighty) to his knees and would be a good option to bring him back to his show so eventually defeat him, a thing that he couldnt do before, if u were a WCW fan u would know that Bischoff humiliated vince several times(ones he challenged vince for a fight at WWIII PPV which he didnt show up).

few links to the MNW, NWO and WCW history, read it not just becuz i recommend but to see what went on thoes days, some of u guys are not aware.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monday_Night_Wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Championship_Wrestling
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NWo

Wow, you read a couple of links on Wikipedia and watch the Monday Night Wars DVD and you think you're an expert on the subject. :dry:

BawA
06-22-2006, 11:13 AM
i never read thoes links except the NWO link, and i started to watch wrestling when i was seven, when it was all about hogan and machoman.

ahh btw i always wanted to watch monday night wars DVD, can u find me a BT link?

BawA
06-22-2006, 11:42 AM
asswhole:glag:

that means i didnt ment what i said, jackass!
Reaaaaaaaaaad what i post.

manker
06-22-2006, 11:49 AM
:glag:

You spell everything wrong - so what's the difference, asswhole.

Btw, I'm really enjoying the irony of a pudgy, bespectacled bank clerk from the United Arab Emirates posting in the style of Macho Man Randy Savage.

Cheese
06-22-2006, 12:37 PM
i never read thoes links except the NWO link, and i started to watch wrestling when i was seven, when it was all about hogan and machoman.

ahh btw i always wanted to watch monday night wars DVD, can u find me a BT link?

So you're just going by memory? :no2:

You could probably find the DVD on Pro Wrestling Torrents or a.b.pro.wrestling.

BawA
06-22-2006, 12:50 PM
ive requested on the pro wrestling so they may re-post it .

Mr JP Fugley
06-22-2006, 07:02 PM
You spell everything incorrectly, so what's the difference, asswhole?

Fixed.

manker
06-23-2006, 09:35 AM
You spell everything incorrectly, so what's the difference, asswhole?

Fixed.Nowt wrong with the hypen, asswhole.

Busyman
06-23-2006, 12:44 PM
Fixed.Nowt wrong with the hypen, asswhole.
asswhole:lol: :lol: