PDA

View Full Version : The Fast And The Furious:Tokyo Drift

Guyver
06-21-2006, 09:44 PM
Wow this was way better than i expected it to be, its was awsome.

check it out :)

It was awsome at the end when Dominic Toretto(vin deisel), showed up for a race lol

Smith
06-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Really..because I thought the first one was sub par..the second one was horrible (for the misuse of cgi) so I automatically skipped this one.

They didnt over use cgi again didi they? If they did, did it atleast not look like a videogame?

Guyver
06-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Really..because I thought the first one was sub par..the second one was horrible (for the misuse of cgi) so I automatically skipped this one.

They didnt over use cgi again didi they? If they did, did it atleast not look like a videogame?

nope, it fucking rocked, easily the best of the 3

erRor67
06-21-2006, 11:15 PM
The movie was definatly better than number 2. Number 2 sucked.

Although in the third movie, the main character's voice reminded me of Forest Gump. :rolleyes:

mish137
06-21-2006, 11:24 PM
The movie was definatly better than number 2. Number 2 sucked.

Although in the third movie, the main character's voice reminded me of Forest Gump. :rolleyes:

I was planning to give this movie a miss, because the second one was so bad, but all I've heard are good things about it so now I'm going to have to watch it! :)

cpt_azad
06-21-2006, 11:55 PM
Take my word for it, this one kicked ass. I hated number 2, I thought number 1 was unique but not something "spectacular" but man did this one kick ass. Overuse of CGI? Yes. Used it well? Hell yes. CGI was not misused.

Racing in this is top notch, the chicks...top notch (they finally got a lead role where the chick is as hot or hotter than the chicks around her), makes me want to go Japan man.

Story? Doesnt matter, this is one of those movies where story is iffy, and you dont care about it lol, but if you really want the story, it's there.

Overall, def. worth the money, I'd go back just to see the racing sequences and the chicks in this one.

Don't download and watch crappy version, this one is worth it you guys.

suprafreak6
06-22-2006, 01:41 AM
im a big fan of racing and shit...do some myself...yet i dont have a license..(now thats iilegal folks) yeah saw the third one thursday at 12...i expected it to be really bad...i actually didnt think the second one was as bad as you guys are calling it...but the first one and third one were really good

maebach
06-22-2006, 02:57 AM
word, I hated the second one, the chick looked like she got knocked in the face. The first was pretty good, so I dont expect much from this. If its as good as you guys say it is, then Ill have to watch it sometime next week. .

GepperRankins
06-22-2006, 03:45 AM
wtf. there should be no CGI at all. the only reason i watched the first was because i was hoping for something based on underground street racing movies like getaway in stockholm and rendezvous.

cpt_azad
06-22-2006, 05:48 AM
wtf. there should be no CGI at all. the only reason i watched the first was because i was hoping for something based on underground street racing movies like getaway in stockholm and rendezvous.

Well getaway in stockholm is real stuff, rendezvous im not sure might be staged. But this one is worth it man, CGI or not, it's awesome. And there was CGI in the first one as well.

mr. nails
06-22-2006, 12:27 PM
i like the fast and furious movies just for the cars and the asian chicks! this one is no better than the previous 2. the main character has to go. lol, country boy racing and now in japan... gay. also, most of the races in this movie are shot from inside the car. who cares? i want to see shots of the cars outside while racing. all-in-all, watch this if u like the series. maybe to see the cars and chicks, but other than that just skip this one. i don't think ppl of this thread really know what a racing movie should be like. this definitly isn't it.

Smith
06-22-2006, 06:46 PM
i dont mind if there cgi, as long as i cant tell.

The second one looked like a video game.

cpt_azad
06-23-2006, 06:16 AM

There are a lot of parts in this movie where it looks clearly like a game (the final race for one example).

Guyver
06-23-2006, 06:37 AM

There are a lot of parts in this movie where it looks clearly like a game (the final race for one example).

booo fuckin hoooo:P

cpt_azad
06-24-2006, 03:25 AM

booo fuckin hoooo:P

lawl :rolleyes:

suprafreak6
06-24-2006, 04:44 PM
just saw it yesterday...it fuckin rocks...that main chick is really hawt! hahah
yeah my gf wasnt happy when i said that outloud at the movie

ej595
06-24-2006, 04:50 PM
wow, you guys are making me change my mind about all this. I hated the 2nd one, but loved the 1st. I kinda missed Vin Diesal. After these reviews though, i might give it a try - thanks guys !

Guyver
06-24-2006, 05:00 PM
i was sad when Han died....he was the best character

Juliogonecrazy
06-25-2006, 04:16 PM
i agree second one sucked ass but the 1st and third were okay

suprafreak6
06-25-2006, 04:28 PM
same man...he was cool...i wish i could move to tokyo and someone would accept me ike that:(

cpt_azad
06-25-2006, 09:24 PM

Dude I was so choked, I was about to punch someone lol, my friend (a hyper guy) fucking went nuts, he starts screaming SON OF A BITCH and the whole audience was like whoa calm down man, he was pissed off like the whole movie cuz of that lmao, hilarious. But ya, that Hahn guy, you really get attached to his character.

Guyver
06-25-2006, 10:01 PM

Dude I was so choked, I was about to punch someone lol, my friend (a hyper guy) fucking went nuts, he starts screaming SON OF A BITCH and the whole audience was like whoa calm down man, he was pissed off like the whole movie cuz of that lmao, hilarious. But ya, that Hahn guy, you really get attached to his character.

I hear han and vin will be in fnf4, true?

abu_has_the_power
06-26-2006, 03:06 AM
i just got back from the theater. it was aight. the story was totally whack. nice cars, nice girls, the main character's accent is misplaced

cpt_azad
06-26-2006, 03:17 AM
I hear han and vin will be in fnf4, true?

Rumour, althought it'd be sweet (prequel).

abu_has_the_power
06-26-2006, 03:30 AM
i got the soundtrack, and it's missing a lot of good songs from the movie. wat up?

anyone have a full list of songs in the movie?

Guyver
06-26-2006, 03:52 AM
i got the soundtrack, and it's missing a lot of good songs from the movie. wat up?

anyone have a full list of songs in the movie?
i have the soundtrack which is like 60mb

and the scores that are 140mb

oo3
06-27-2006, 01:34 AM
i still have yet to see this movie...i hope it's good...i keep getting mixed reviews so i'm still debating...

wheeebrake
06-27-2006, 01:51 AM
Great driving scenes.... lots of real stunt-driving with just a dash of CG... F&F2 had waaaay too much cgi, all the action ended up looking like a video game.